Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Are We Supposed To Stop Living Cos Of Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Supposed To Stop Living Cos Of Election? (455 Views)

Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance / The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Supposed To Stop Living Cos Of Election? by Ideyontop: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Enough of this election tension abeg. Its sounding like life won't continue after the election.

Nigerian youths say no to violence. Whoever wins,well thanks be to God!

I am tired of the whole tension! It's becoming over hyped!!!!

1 Like

Re: Are We Supposed To Stop Living Cos Of Election? by starlingbawa(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ideyontop:
Enough of this election tension abeg. Its sounding like life won't continue after the election.

Nigerian youths say no to violence. Whoever wins,well thanks be to God!

I am tired of the whole tension! It's becoming over hyped!!!!

Exactly what I thought too!

Everywhere you turn to on NL, it's GMB Vs GEJ. It's becoming frustrating and annoying by the second!!

Na wetin sef!!! Life no go continue after the election

Na wa!!!
Re: Are We Supposed To Stop Living Cos Of Election? by chidekings(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
all is well
Re: Are We Supposed To Stop Living Cos Of Election? by Ideyontop: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
starlingbawa:

Exactly what I thought too!

Everywhere you turn to on NL, it's GMB Vs GEJ. It's becoming frustrating and annoying by the second!!

Na wetin sef!!! Life no go continue after the election

Na wa!!!

My brother I taya oooo!!!
Re: Are We Supposed To Stop Living Cos Of Election? by temitemi1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki / APC Now Campaigning Through Wechat / Reasons Why I'll Vote Jimi Agbaje In The Coming Elections..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.