Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos (4210 Views)

FG To Increase VAT To 10% / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
From the political surveillance I conducted in Lagos last weekend, It is very safe to say that, Jonathan is politically dead in Lagos State.

Everywhere is Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!! Even those PDPIans that support Agbaje are all lined up to vote Buhari!

Just my experience! I maybe wrong in the percentage!

12 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
From the political surveillance I conducted in Lagos last weekend, It is very safe to say that, Jonathan is politically dead in Lagos State.

Everywhere is Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!! Even those PDP that support Agbaje are all lined up to vote Buhari!

COMING FROM AN APC MAGGOT THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE A VOTERS CARD.

THE RESULT WILL CAUSE YOUR DEATH.

#GEJFORNIGERIA

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
I would have believed this, If it was coming from a Neutral commentator.

12 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by lookmangiw(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
I would have agreed but for those eastern foo.ls who are a large chunk of population at less more 10%. Majority of them a big fan of this ineptitude, visionless and clueless regime.

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
lookmangiw:
I would have agreed but for those eastern foo.ls who are a large chunk of population at less more 10%. Majority of them a big fan of this ineptitude, visionless and clueless regime.

That's why I said I might be wrong with the percentage! Moreover 90 of Igbos residing in Lagos don't vote during elections even if they have voters card! They see election days as ordinary public holidays to rest and wash their cloths and wind down in beer parlours and nkwobi joints!

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I would have believed this, If it was coming from a Neutral commentator.

Am not expecting you to believe! However the analysis above is my independent investigation!
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by tociano009(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
masterpower:

#GEJFORNIGERIA
grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by thunderrider: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Febuary 14 is just around the corner

why not wait till then .....

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by tociano009(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Everywhere is Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!! Even those PDP that support Agbaje are all lined up to vote Buhari!

Jega

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Am not expecting you to believe! However the analysis above is my independent investigation!
Then your investigation is so wrong. Do you know how many Igbos are in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Then your investigation is so wrong. Do you know how many Igbos are in Lagos?

That's why I said I might be wrong with the percentage! Moreover 90 of Igbos residing in Lagos don't vote during elections even if they have voters card! They see election days as ordinary public holidays to rest and wash their cloths and wind down in beer parlours and nkwobi joints!
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
tociano009:
Jega

A passionate voter!
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by aminashy: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
bleeped up opinion do you think lagos state is owned by APC guess you need your drugs

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
aminashy:
[s]bleeped up opinion do you think lagos state is owned by APC guess you need your drugs[/s]

Buhari has the Support of Lagosians!

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Dannyset(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
I think he would get up to 20%. But anything more than that is a miracle. Out of every 20 people u meet in Lagos would tell u its Buhari. The elites say they want CHANGE.
Partisans would say APC.
And the rest keep shouting Sai Buhari.
This 3 stands is winning it in Lagos for him.
In Ogun state. Forget it. Its GMB. What they know there is APC n OBJ. Especially in those villages. Ondo, GEJ could get 30% there because of the Ilaje affiliation with the Ijaws. Ekiti too, Fayose thuggery n belle infrastructure could fetch him another 30%. So SW is definitely for GMB.

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Kanana(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
The OP specifically stated that the conclusion arose from a research she conducted. Which she categorically stated that could be wrong. So why the fuss?

By the way she agreed when it was pointed out that with some eaes.tern fou.ols around GEJ could possibly acquire more than the 10%. So why the fuss?

Abi na cluelesness? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

That's why I said I might be wrong with the percentage! Moreover 90 of Igbos residing in Lagos don't vote during elections even if they have voters card! They see election days as ordinary public holidays to rest and wash their cloths and wind down in [b]beer parlours and nkwobi joints![/b]
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.... grin grin
This is hilarious.
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by wazobiaforu(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
my Dear, Oga Jona sef know this truth, that is the reason he feel like wasting the life Mbu in Lagos by deploying him to Lagos and Ogun to monitor the rigging of election in his favor to at least get up to 30% because there is no way election can be rigged for Oga Jona and still win in Lasgidi lailai - Eko O Ni Gba

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.... grin grin
This is hilarious.

But it's fact! Majority of us are politically enlightened, but we don't vote! Many that collected their PVC did so, in order to have a means of identification! Nothing more nothing less!!
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
masterpower:

#GEJFORNIGERIA

Speaking from PDP PIGS that his blind with GEJ lacklustre.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by tociano009(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

A[hr passionate voter!
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

But it's fact! Majority of us are politically enlightened, but we don't vote! Many that collected their PVC did so, in order to have a means of identification! Nothing more nothing less!!
Okay ma'am, Time will tell. smiley
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
lookmangiw:
don't be fooled by what you read from TANoids on NL. On election days, a huge chunk of ibo guys are always seen playing football, while the ones who care about voting will be seen looking for the highest bidder. I trust my omo nna. grin
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by mrmetoo1: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
You know what I won't have believed this but the support for Buhari is surprising. I was on one of our sites today and I heard workers arguing among themselves. So I moved closer to hear the arguments. Come to find out it was 6 against 1. Only the site nurse was arguing for GEJ everyone else was just shouting Buhari. The truth is not like they were even describing GMB as some savior but everyone was just talking about GEJ's failures.

Another thing that surprised me is how enlightened people are, people are definitely taking politics more seriously. I was expecting shallow arguments but these guys were actually arguing with smart points except the PDP lady that was saying the same old talking points we're used to.

Of course when my office manager and I joined the argument it was game over for her. So it was 8:1. Another interesting thing was out of that 9, only 5 had their pvc or claim to have. So on election day that'll be 4:1 at least from that little sample

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhari has the Support of Lagosians!

Yes...overwhelming support for Buhari....

#ABJ
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:
You know what I won't have believed this but the support for Buhari is surprising. I was on one of our sites today and I heard workers arguing among themselves. So I moved closer to hear the arguments. Come to find out it was 6 against 1. Only the site nurse was arguing for GEJ everyone else was just shouting Buhari. The truth is not like they were even describing GMB as some savior but everyone was just talking about GEJ's failures.

Another thing that surprised me is how enlightened people are, people are definitely taking politics more seriously. I was expecting shallow arguments but these guys were actually arguing with smart points except the PDP lady that was saying the same old talking points we're used to.

Of course when my office manager and I joined the argument it was game over for her. So it was 8:1. Another interesting thing was out of that 9, only 5 had their pvc or claim to have. So on election day that'll be 4:1 at least from that little sample

I can't stake 10K bet on that........tell me If I'm wrong....

She was talking about how Buhari will Islamize Nigeria. grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Super stories, i am yet to see any APC supporter offline with the grit to match a robust debate when facts are presented. All we hear are constipated thrash the media has been feeding them with.

Mr OP, e go shock you well . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
What is sure is that GMB will win Lagos by a wide margin. I think by between 65% to 70%.
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmaine:
Super stories, i am yet to see any APC supporter offline with the grit to match a robust debate when facts are presented. All we hear are constipated thrash the media has been feeding them with.

You might be right 50% of Buhari's supporters are just fed up of with jonathan's cluelessness! They just need change, whether for good or bad!
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmaine:

Well..on the contrary.....it's the PDP that have been short of telling Nigerians what they've done with the mandate in the last 15+ plus.

When a party recruit someone like Fani Kayode to handle it publicity....all you should expect is dirty fights and silly propaganda lacking in anything beneficial.
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by chiomashine: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thank God you are still thinking because o ga-eme gi vammm n'anya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: You Are Wasting Time Nigerian Tells President Buhari. / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.