Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard (4204 Views)

South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by ragiluhivo(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2015
By AbdulSalam Muhammad
KANO – The march towards 2015 General Election took a dangerous dimension in Kano Wednesday following calls by youths under the auspices of Arewa Youth Development Foundation for the division of Nigeria as a political entity.

The protest that was held outside the palace of the Emir of Kano shortly after a courtesy call on the on the monarch, attracted hundreds of youths believed to be students drawn from tertiary institution in Kano.

Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II, appealed for calm and enjoins the youth to imbibe the lesson of peace in their entire endeavour considering the critical role they play in nation building.

Sanusi II told the protesting youths during a courtesy call on him that “it is only natural that people of different and divergent culture to live in one entity as a nation, and I enjoin you people to imbibe the lesson of peace considering your role in nation development”.

The youth carrying placard with inscription that support the dissolution of the country hold a rally outside the palace and was addressed by the Secretary General of the Group, Comrade Alfred Solomon who decaalred that their stand was informed by what he called “continued intimidation of Northerners by the federal Government.”

Some of the placard bore the message “Hold your petro dollars, let everyone goes his direction”, Southerners are not welcome here in the north”, Southerners must Go, Shegu” Nigeria belong to all of us not militants” we say no to Northern identification in southern Nigeria”.

Other messages on the placards also reads “Southerners are militants, kidnappers/ rituals, armed robbers, drug pushers, terrorists, sons/daughters are products of baby factory”.

A prepared speech jointly signed by National President and Secretary General, Barrister Aliyu M Usman, and Alfred Solomon respectively but read by the Secretary General during the protest urged northerners to “rise and support agitation for peaceful dissolution of this union called Nigeria for every region to go its own way.”

Alfred directed that “we urged all artisans, students, public and private sector servants , traders business holders currently operating , residing or intending to do so in any part of Nigeria to relocate back home within the next two weeks”
Alfred Solomon in the same vein further advised non Northerners residing in any part of the northern Nigeria to relocate to their various regins of origin within two weeks to make room for accommodating our northern brothers who would be returning home.

Solomon noted that the “measure would bring an end to the mutual suspicion that is presently causing some southern states to demand Northerners to obtain resident permits and perhaps any similar action that may arise from northern state Government as a consequence”.

The rally that was originally schedule to criss cross designated streets in Kano was cancelled while no reason was given also by the organizers for canceling of visit to the Governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso at the Government House.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/2015-northern-youths-call-dissolution-nigeria/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by ragiluhivo(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2015
alfred5(m), bolabolakemi(f), wisdomguy4u(m), Duru1(m), BishopMagic, DFemaleBoss(f), FacelessPatriot, Promhize(m), EasternPride, PappyMason, Eastlink(m), NOBLEDANDY(m), coolzeal(m), mirabel001(f), jboy73, chosen04(f), PointB, kingdompropty, IGBOPRINCE, moderation2020, noblezone(m), BADNEAT(m), frakdon(m), NWARIWEAKU, havocypie, pillarmaria(m), melzabull(f), Eddodoh, janengozi(f), biafranqueen, FreeGlobe(f), Ngwaukwu1(m), warrior01, Dhugal, exxell(m), peppyluv02(f), c33b33(m), Xwayhandsom264(m), Bobbystanley(m), Lanceslot(m), Obiagu1(m), ghostmist, UmuEri(m), athaboi(m), Chiwude(m), FrankAba1, biafranking, realkendy(f), ragiluhivo, CyberWolf, nwanlecha(f), ezeagu(m), kingzizzy, IPOB123london, pazienza(m), EasternLeopard, imsuboi(m), FREEDOM4BIAFRA, professorpeter, cheruv, pazienza, Duru1 , and other peace loving Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by killsmith(f): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2015
These a.boki people sef....

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2015
killsmith:
These a.boki people sef....
Nyamiri Biafra How far

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by IAMTHEHERO: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2015
k
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by ikechu1278: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2015
Iv keep saying it, the only people that still want this , "one Niggeria" are the north slaves... the ever docile slave...South West, politicians from all regions and their paid gonns Simple

Everybody else wants out

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Acjohn(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2015
ignorant ppl them no know say na them go suffer? Make them go ask their elders if they go fit survive.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by northvietnam(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2015
ragiluhivo:
alfred5(m), bolabolakemi(f), wisdomguy4u(m), Duru1(m), BishopMagic, DFemaleBoss(f), FacelessPatriot, Promhize(m), EasternPride, PappyMason, Eastlink(m), NOBLEDANDY(m), coolzeal(m), mirabel001(f), jboy73, chosen04(f), PointB, kingdompropty, IGBOPRINCE, moderation2020, noblezone(m), BADNEAT(m), frakdon(m), NWARIWEAKU, havocypie, pillarmaria(m), melzabull(f), Eddodoh, janengozi(f), biafranqueen, FreeGlobe(f), Ngwaukwu1(m), warrior01, Dhugal, exxell(m), peppyluv02(f), c33b33(m), Xwayhandsom264(m), Bobbystanley(m), Lanceslot(m), Obiagu1(m), ghostmist, UmuEri(m), athaboi(m), Chiwude(m), FrankAba1, biafranking, realkendy(f), ragiluhivo, CyberWolf, nwanlecha(f), ezeagu(m), kingzizzy, IPOB123london, pazienza(m), EasternLeopard, imsuboi(m), FREEDOM4BIAFRA, professorpeter, cheruv, pazienza, Duru1 , and other peace loving Biafrans.
. so this are the only peace loving biafrans you know on Nland abi..... obuu ndịa bụ naanị ndi banyi ị maara na nairaland. lorun Yorùbá fiwa gbe ko o ti yi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by northvietnam(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2015
ragiluhivo:
By AbdulSalam Muhammad
KANO – The march towards 2015 General Election took a dangerous dimension in Kano Wednesday following calls by youths under the auspices of Arewa Youth Development Foundation for the division of Nigeria as a political entity.

The protest that was held outside the palace of the Emir of Kano shortly after a courtesy call on the on the monarch, attracted hundreds of youths believed to be students drawn from tertiary institution in Kano.

Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II, appealed for calm and enjoins the youth to imbibe the lesson of peace in their entire endeavour considering the critical role they play in nation building.

Sanusi II told the protesting youths during a courtesy call on him that “it is only natural that people of different and divergent culture to live in one entity as a nation, and I enjoin you people to imbibe the lesson of peace considering your role in nation development”.

The youth carrying placard with inscription that support the dissolution of the country hold a rally outside the palace and was addressed by the Secretary General of the Group, Comrade Alfred Solomon who decaalred that their stand was informed by what he called “continued intimidation of Northerners by the federal Government.”

Some of the placard bore the message “Hold your petro dollars, let everyone goes his direction”, Southerners are not welcome here in the north”, Southerners must Go, Shegu” Nigeria belong to all of us not militants” we say no to Northern identification in southern Nigeria”.

Other messages on the placards also reads “Southerners are militants, kidnappers/ rituals, armed robbers, drug pushers, terrorists, sons/daughters are products of baby factory”.

A prepared speech jointly signed by National President and Secretary General, Barrister Aliyu M Usman, and Alfred Solomon respectively but read by the Secretary General during the protest urged northerners to “rise and support agitation for peaceful dissolution of this union called Nigeria for every region to go its own way.”

Alfred directed that “we urged all artisans, students, public and private sector servants , traders business holders currently operating , residing or intending to do so in any part of Nigeria to relocate back home within the next two weeks”
Alfred Solomon in the same vein further advised non Northerners residing in any part of the northern Nigeria to relocate to their various regins of origin within two weeks to make room for accommodating our northern brothers who would be returning home.

Solomon noted that the “measure would bring an end to the mutual suspicion that is presently causing some southern states to demand Northerners to obtain resident permits and perhaps any similar action that may arise from northern state Government as a consequence”.

The rally that was originally schedule to criss cross designated streets in Kano was cancelled while no reason was given also by the organizers for canceling of visit to the Governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso at the Government House.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/2015-northern-youths-call-dissolution-nigeria/
. a mọ gbogbo yi ni a ńlá joke grin grin
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Their leaders won't let them because they don't know what they tend to benefit when chanting one Nigeria....
Bayelsa oil will become jigawa oil....
They don't need to work as oil allocation will fly in and will be used to develop their godforsaken states....

They are still ignorant youths that's why they are voicing out their anger....
This is to show us that Hausa Fulani never like the southerners let alone biafrans....

Their elders scream one Nigeria BC of just the oil.....

Bleep all of them both their youths and elders....
One Nigeria my foot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2015
northvietnam:
. so this are the only peace loving biafrans you know on Nland abi..... obuu ndịa bụ naanị ndi banyi ị maara na nairaland. lorun Yorùbá fiwa gbe ko o ti yi

Pls stop spamming my mention like a street urchin.... Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by northvietnam(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Pls stop spamming my mention like a street urchin.... Smh
. Anyi Ana'seokwu . Jeri ya nwayoo..... biko

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by coolzeal(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2015
The earlier they fight for their future, the better for all. Nigeria is a failed state. It's only politicians who are keen to keep Nigeria as one because of their selfish entity.

I applaud them to march in millions for the dissolution of this country. W are tired of Boko boys, Fulani jihadist and their born to rule mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by killsmith(f): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Nyamiri Biafra How far
shuuuu.....like I told your brothers here in Lagos....I can't pay you to cut my nails with your unsterilized scissors.....you can come tomorrow to polish my shoe against Sunday.....cheers!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by IGBOPRINCE: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2015
Good.. I wondered what ndi offemmanu saw in one nigeria ?

These re the reasonable northern youth from the north,they have done their calculations and they meditate day and night
And now they have known that the cesspit called zoogeria cannot work again.

The Yorubas knows the truth and they re pretending like betrayals. these set of race knows what they re benefiting from this one nigeria thing. That's why they wants the igbos to be part of it whether they like it or not.

The yorubas re not foolish cos they know what they will lose if those headquarters of oil companies relocated back to biafralands.
They know lagos state internal generate revenue(IGR) will drop like pure waters.

Sometime, I wondered why The headquarters of all southsouth and southeast oil industries re still doing
in the southwest(lagos).
Though,I understood that lagos state is a formal capital of nigeria before but not anymore.
cheesy
So if the headquarters of mobil company and co re still in lagos, somethings need to be done if they really want biafra/change in nigeria to make everyone have a sense of belonging..

Meanwhile,They should just relocate those headquarters of oil companies back to eastern soil(ss/se).
That s why, when you go to akwa ibom,imo and rivers state, those people from the west(yorubas graduates) re the one feeding fat while the owners of oils re seen as their drivers.(Akwa ibom a case study).

moreover, before you can be gainfully employ as a full blown staff in an oil companies in nigeria, you must go to lagos or abuja, why?
You must go the headquarters, why?
Why is it like that
And the headquarters re filled up with the yoruba people, hence they put their brothers ,their cousins and their friends there, then send them to ss/se to worked there as their heads.

This is what the white people observes and they called it tribalism and nepotism.

This has to stop.

Nigeria has to divides with immediate effects, so that each and everyone of us will answers their fathers name.

I am biafran cool the name sweet to called..

I am oduastan angry
I am arewans. sad

Yeye dey hang sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by princemillla(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2015
The bitter truth is Nigerians are the most tolerance people in the world. We don't speak same language and yet we av live so many years together. With reasons like this, I want to support dissolution... But then one must be careful not to fall into politicians scam.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2015
killsmith:
shuuuu.....like I told your brothers here in Lagos....I can't pay you to cut my nails with your unsterilized scissors.....you can come tomorrow to polish my shoe against Sunday.....cheers!
Lol... This is funny. Did I look like some one your wretch family can afford? Its only in nairaland a jobless and drug dealer will be claiming CEO'S. Dude I am not bragging but I can sponsor your entire wretch generation I swear with my GOD.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Is rabiu still the Governor?
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Rose2014: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Watch Yorubas avoid this thread like a plague

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by demielvis: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Good!

Biafrans want out.

Arewas want out.

Yolobas hw far ur oduduwa republic?

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by killsmith(f): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... This is funny. Did I look like some one your wretch family can afford? Its only in nairaland a jobless and drug dealer will be claiming CEO'S. Dude I am not bragging but I can sponsor your entire wretch generation I swear with my GOD.
lol....Abdul calm down....you can be anything you want on the internet....you can sponsor my whole generation....yet your siblings are here selling kunu.. Doing .roadside Begging. And the likes.....Brag from now till your mb finishes...it won't change the fact that your elder brother will polish my shoe tomorrow......

And I'll fling the N20 at him.....

Pikinf**ker like you....
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by kingzizzy: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
demielvis:
Good!

Biafrans want out.

Arewas want out.

Forget the Yorubas, it's them are that are the real slaves of Lord Lugard

8 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by osesology(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Am I the only one that observes that this news is old? I thought the new governor is Abdullahi Umar Danguje?
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by IGBOPRINCE: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
demielvis:
Good!

Biafrans want out.

Arewas want out.

the problems with the third tribe is that, they behaves like swegbe and walks like tortoise .sad
Their own is that, they wants you to starts it before they will take up their useless decisions
without plans.
that s their own lifestyles,
They re too slow in nature..

They re so afraid and always wants to be the last to take decisions.
That s the ways of a betrayal. They sluggishly organised themselves to hurt their preys.

That was how they betrayed the igbos in the 60s. They re snakes in the green grasses that must be wipe out of existence soon.

Dirty rats.

Yeye dey hang sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by IGBOPRINCE: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
ikechu1278:
Iv keep saying it, the only people that still want this , "one Niggeria" are the north slaves... the ever docile slave...South West, politicians from all regions and their paid gonns Simple

Everybody else wants out
even rev father mbaka and prophet TB joshua all want out..sad

Yeye dey hang sad
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
everyone wants out . . .
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by demielvis: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin
IGBOPRINCE:
Yeye dey hang sad
True true yeye dey hang grin.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Chrisx1x(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
"The march towards 2015 general election..." ? i dnt understand.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
ragiluhivo:
By AbdulSalam Muhammad

Lalasticlala
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
ragiluhivo:
By AbdulSalam Muhammad

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by T9ksy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:

They re so afraid and always wants to be the last to take decisions.
That s the ways of a betrayal. They sluggishly organised themselves to hurt their preys.

That was how they betrayed the igbos in the 60s. They re snakes in the green grasses that must be wipe out of existence soon.

Dirty rats.

Yeye dey hang sad

@ bolded...............And htf did they betray you inherently-impish folks in the 60's? Show me the agreement we had with your greedy ingrates that we reneged on?

Oh so we are green snakes, ba? No wonder, your cold-hearted garrulous Ojukwu couldn't wait to wipe us all out under the guise of liberating us from the same northerners that his fathers and elite sold us all to before independence. Good thing we didn't fall for their "Trojan Horse" gimmick and sent them packing back to their mud-filled enclave at Ore.

This time around (when the war you lot are craving for commence), there will be no flattie allowed to reside anywhere in yorubaland. And that include those so-called ibo-lagosians. You all must go back to your father's land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCC Appoints Nwokike As New Spokesman / WHAT IF BUHARI IS NOT REALLY PMB? / Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.