Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Video Of Goodluck Jonathan's Visit To Bishop Oyedepo's Faith Tabernacle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Goodluck Jonathan's Visit To Bishop Oyedepo's Faith Tabernacle (743 Views)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Goodluck Jonathan's Visit To Bishop Oyedepo's Faith Tabernacle by WanaG(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan's visit to Bishop David Oyedepo's Faith Tabernacle Church has stirred up quite a storm.

Full post: http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/video-of-goodluck-jonathans-visit-to-bishop-oyedepos-faith-tabernacle/
Re: Video Of Goodluck Jonathan's Visit To Bishop Oyedepo's Faith Tabernacle by Datsme: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
If GMB decides to meet all the Islamic Leaders today, what do you
think would be the next headlines on our news papper? Buhari is
meeting them to Islamize Nigeria. Anyone who truly have the fear of
God Almighty in his mind would know that there is injustice in
Nigeria. I mean, why would one person be allowed to speak, move
and mingle freely with his religious leaders while the other is tagged extremists when he does the same thing? LETS ALL FEAR GOD
ALMIGHTY!
Culled.
Re: Video Of Goodluck Jonathan's Visit To Bishop Oyedepo's Faith Tabernacle by 7lives: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
If jona like let him visit the pope, I don't care.
GMB till NEPA can give me one year uninterrupted power supply.
Re: Video Of Goodluck Jonathan's Visit To Bishop Oyedepo's Faith Tabernacle by WENGERNOMICS(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
WanaG:
President Goodluck Jonathan's visit to Bishop David Oyedepo's Faith Tabernacle Church has stirred up quite a storm.

Full post: http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/video-of-goodluck-jonathans-visit-to-bishop-oyedepos-faith-tabernacle/

What Storm did he stirr up. Did you listen to the message. I did and nothing provocative was said. Do your conscience a favour. Get the entire message and listen to it

(1) (Reply)

For The Tanoids Spreading Lies About Atiku Abubakar / Certificate Saga! See What Buhari Has To Say / Gej & Gmb To Debate On Channels Tv Debate On 3rd Feb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.