Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Cambridge University Releases Official Press Statement Concerning Gen. Buhari's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge University Releases Official Press Statement Concerning Gen. Buhari's (4732 Views)

British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Releases Official Press Statement Concerning Gen. Buhari's by biafranqueen: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
bastien:
If person wey no go school or wey no get certificate go fit wan rule naija.......weitin graduate, post graduates undergraduate and jambite go con do now?

That means school is overrated na
Yes my Dear all the school fees being dished out in trillions is all a waste!
APC followers and Buharaites say that education is nothing compared to experience. Even if the experience was a negative one, it is still better to ignore the past and fantasize about a future, where a super hero grandpa will come and zap out corruption and turn the the entire county around in 4.8 months.
Re: Cambridge University Releases Official Press Statement Concerning Gen. Buhari's by bastien: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
biafranqueen:
Yes my Dear all the school fees being dished out in trillions is all a waste!
APC followers and Buharaites say that education is nothing compared to experience. Even if the experience was a negative one, it is still better to ignore the past and fantasize about a future, where a super hero grandpa will come and zap out corruption and turn the the entire county around in 4.8 months.
the thing tire me........that was the question I asked my dad who is a fan of Buhari for military reasons, Why are u sending me to school, when truly u know I don't like school, still wasting school fees on ma head........? He couldn't even answer.
Re: Cambridge University Releases Official Press Statement Concerning Gen. Buhari's by Bobandgreat: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
blackCITIZEN:

Hear yourself...
What makes you think you are better than GMB?
Can i find you on google?
How many Nigerians know you, and how many followers do you have?
Please could you kindly tell me what achievements Nigerian history has recorded you for?
PDP has failed and we need something different, they don't want Christians to vote for Buhari but they canvass for Muslims votes in North....(think)
They just confuse you with ethnic and religious sentiments

You see your life?
So because he has many twitter followers, he is qualified to be the President of Nigeria with millions of educated men up to WAEC level. I don't know why you people reason like this. Okay go and tell Kim Kardeshian to become the president of USA. You can find her on google, twitter too she is unprecedented, facebook that one na die. Abubakar Shekau too is on google and by the way has many followers. He is also known for something in Nigeria, why don't you make him the president of your country.
Forget this ethnic and religious shi.t which is by the way championed by your illiterate candidate. Focus on the issue based discussion which is the eligibility of your candidate(as enshrined in the constitution) to contest as the president of this country and the forgery surrounding his statement of result.
The world is watching.
Re: Cambridge University Releases Official Press Statement Concerning Gen. Buhari's by blackCITIZEN(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
[
Re: Cambridge University Releases Official Press Statement Concerning Gen. Buhari's by Taaheey(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Finally....On this Matter...
Lets call GMB a stark Illiterate....so what!!!
GEJ claims he went to school without shoes, which made Nigerians loved him back in '11 because it was an experience we could all relate with. After this challenging childhood, he got education and became a lecturer, even if for a short while.

My question; with all his education and life experiences, how much priority has he given to the educational sector? If you are a student in any Federal Uni or Polythechnic, you will understand my pains.
There were strikes before his tenure, yes....but him personally is supposed to 'love' education and create enabling environment for us the youths to become educated properly.
GMB during his time at PTF, he distributed textbooks, notebooks, these i enjoyed personally. PTF under his leadership built classrooms, lecture halls and Laboratories...the PTF hall in University of Abuja, the Science Lab in F.C.E okene are a personal testimony. He distributed Mercedes Benz 1414 buses to Institutions of higher learning, they are still in our schools till today!
If a stark illiterate has placed this much value on education, Please I don't need to see his certificates to vote for him.
Education and Intelligence are two different concepts, GEJ maybe educated....GMB Is INTELLIGENT!
While GMB may not be the best person to rule our great country Nigeria, the glaring truth is that He is Better, way better than GEJ!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Screens Magu Today / Atiku Knocks Out Buhari In Enugu State / He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.