Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Have Ladies Refused To Learn This From Nollywood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have Ladies Refused To Learn This From Nollywood (453 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Why Have Ladies Refused To Learn This From Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Have Ladies Refused To Learn This From Nollywood by megacool360(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
It was just yesterday, i decided to go and chill out in an exclusive lounge. I saw this guy with his sweet looking babe enjoying themselves. Not too long after, in front of them was the waiter with the bill which was about 28k. To my surprise, the girl quickly opened her purse brought out 30k, paid and told the waiter to keep the change (i stared in awe of the girl). After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her "baby why didn't you allow me to take care of the bills"? The girl then said something that impressed me, she actually told the guy that she is not after his money that the only thing she needs from him is his love, care and attention. I was like "OMG! This nigga don hammer. This dude don catch real diamond walahi". I was already getting jealous of the guy and wishing i was this dude when i just heard a voice ''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!! That was the movie director and right behind me was the camera man. It was then I said to myself "okkkkk, so na movie una dey shoot sef, no wonder!! I for say na". Because the last time this kind thing happened for real was in the late 70s during the time of Shagari. Lolzzzz. Nollywood always giving us false hope with women.

But i wonder why the ladies have refused to learn this singular good act from Nollywood. Hmm! God help us with women oo.
Re: Why Have Ladies Refused To Learn This From Nollywood by marshalcarter: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Enheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen??
You mean am??
Reallly??
Chai!!

#in fela's voice#
Zombie do sumtin
Re: Why Have Ladies Refused To Learn This From Nollywood by Rapmoney(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Guy, be creative! Look for something better to post. This thing na old stuff na! E dor circulate for all the social networks.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Price Vis-a-vis Housekeeping Allowance…. / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? / Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.