Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) (46424 Views)

37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Tekzyflex(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
See breawst!!!! Little girls of nowadays.
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by LadyAmaka(f): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
koboko69:
The woman should go through the same treatment she gave to the maid. poeple are just very wicked.

in b/w is that a 12 yrs old boobs shocked
You are not serious. Hahahahahaha
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by souljaboi51(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
see 12 year old boobi shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by jpphilips(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
koboko69:
The woman should go through the same treatment she gave to the maid. poeple are just very wicked.

Surely her football age

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by owolawitola(f): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
I was never jealous o. I dont like too much load. And yh i know we cant all grow at the same rate...this one just looks like shez 15 or more. Maybe am judgin with mine.
Justfollowit:

*Sighs*

There was a reason Home Economics, Integrated Sciences and Biology were compulsory subjects

As a lady you should be well aware that we have early and late groomers. You definitely must have experienced that jealousy or worry when at that age most of your mates have started putting on a B or C bra.
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by KMB: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Jungle justice might be good in some cases really.

This woman needs more than sentencing. The same treatment deserves to be meted on her. cry cry cry

Yes o. God no go vex
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am right when I say women are as capable of doing the most horrendous things as their male folks just that the platform for expression is limited. If this is not sheer terror what else is. Not only should she go to jail, her own kids (if she has any) should be denied her for a longer time afterwards. Beast.
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by jzdoberman: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2015
koboko69:

Guy na that one dey ask you to comment on but...
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by jimmy101231(m): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2015
This is another Buhari ooo...wicked soul
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by digitsolution: 1:40am On Jan 27, 2015
This woman is straight from outta hell

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by sidecheek(f): 6:06am On Jan 27, 2015
She should be whipped with peppered cow-hide crops¿
Make her pour hot water on herself¿
Then walk on hot coal before being heat with eyes wide open¿
Wickedness is an understatement here, really¿
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by bigl: 7:09am On Jan 27, 2015
damn! wickedness of the highest order. the woman should be beaten into a pulp!

by d way, the boobs of this supposed 12year old girl is a pointer to something else more deep: sexual abuse! Ohh yeah and I'm 95% sure of this.

Anyway, lemme pause and allow others with more knwledge in this area comment!
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by watered(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Bet me this woman is a witch!
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by scarr: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2015
koboko69:

RotrEmmanuel:
see 12 yrs old bossom shocked

wao! I love my century!!

reaky:
Why on this planet earth

But wait o that sized boobs is it for 12yrs?

PERVSSSSS!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Reaky so na d kain well wey u dey like dig be this abi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2015
You need to report that woman in your hood...
xpac01:
Goshh!! This is very disturbing. . . I wonder the kind of heart some women are made up of. A woman around my hood, you dare not touch her kids but she keep grinding and cutting her housemaid.
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by reaky(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2015
scarr:

PERVSSSSS!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Reaky so na d kain well wey u dey like dig be this abi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

Scarr are you monitoring me?
By d way na mountain of fire church I de go
Make I no do vigil for u
grin grin grin grin grin sad
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by scarr: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2015
reaky:

Scarr are you monitoring me?
By d way na mountain of fire church I de go
Make I no do vigil for u
grin grin grin grin grin sad

i gats monitor u na, i get little sisters and i no go like make u meet them :p
even me sef dey attend Volcano of fire church
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by aviazuva: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2015
After all these things and after all else,
THERE IS GOD WHO IS WATCHING ALL
AVIAZUVA
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by reaky(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
scarr:

i gats monitor u na, i get little sisters and i no go like make u meet them :p
even me sef dey attend Volcano of fire church

Abeg oooo
That ya church sef
If dem need treasurer intell me
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by eightsin(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Devil in human skin
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by ThaProphet(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

National Association of House-Wives in Nigeria no go gree o angry Mature babes as maids

Well, I never thought about the NAHN, when I wrote that. grin

But still, we hear stories of 12 years old being beat up by their "madams" and also stories of 12 years old being molested by their male "ogas". These kids often suffer both ways.
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by ThaProphet(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
krall:
so that we hear of them kpanshing the girls. if 12 yr old bosom is as that how will 17 own be?

Well, at least 12 year olds wouldn't be beaten/abused and also "kpanshed" as well. We've heard stories of sexual abuses of minors too.

I still advocate school over being a maid.
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
this is witchcraft .
but this small girl breast look like she is in her late 30s
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by hizaya61(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
koboko69:

The boobs big oo maybe the woman they jealous those two orange
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Omotruth: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Some women are wicked & satanic in nature, no wonder Eve deceived adam
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by emmaginator: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
such a wicked woman
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Amadaz(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
frustratedman:

I guess u're one undecided
its you, not me. Lol
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by hornybee(f): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=Kenneth205 post=30151089][/quote]

Wickedness in hi places! Omg! may God 4giv her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. / My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.