Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

PDP Will Win The APC In The Northern State-chief Tony Anenih - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Win The APC In The Northern State-chief Tony Anenih (421 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Tony Anenih (Photos) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Win The APC In The Northern State-chief Tony Anenih by mikelallison1: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
the Chairman, Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party, chief tony anenih, has urged Nigerians not to be deceived that President Goodluck Jonathan will not secure a re-election in next month’s presidential election.

anenih, who said this during a rally on Sunday in Uromi, the headquarters of Esan North-East Local Government of Edo state, noted that he had recently visited some northern states and with what he saw, the pdp would emerge victorious in the February elections.

Also, present at the rally were the Minister for Works, Mike Onolemenmen, a chieftain of the party, chief Tom Ikimi; state Chairman of the party, chief Dan Orbih and other state executive members.

the BOT chairman specifically said that the pdp would win Kwara and Sokoto states and defeat the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

He said, “Don’t be deceived if anyone tells you Jonathan will not win. I went out to see things for myself. Four days ago I was in Kwara state. As I was leaving after sitting for five hours, I knew that we have won Kwara.

“Two days ago as Buhari was landing in Sokoto, I was also landing in Sokoto and by the time I was leaving, I knew we have got Sokoto state. These are northern states.”

anenih also urged the people of the state to support the pdp at the polls.

He added that it would be a sad tale to vote for the apc candidates at all levels because “you don’t take food from your son for a dog.”

“Coming back home, it will be a sad tale for any member of the South- South region to vote for the apc candidates, whether in the Houses of Assembly, House of Representatives, Senate, governorship or Presidential election. It will be so bad; you take food from your son to a dog,” he said.Jonathan is going......

TheChairman, Board of Trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic Party (pdp), chief tony anenih, has said that anyone who says that President Jonathan will not win the February 14 presidential election in Nigeria is “sick”. He noted that it would be a sad tale for any state in the South-South region to vote for apc candidates, whether in the Houses of Assembly, House of Representatives, Senate , Governorship or Presidential elections, saying it will be “taking food from your son to a dog.”

anenih who spoke while addressing a campaign rally of the Peoples Democratic Party (pdp), ‎at the weekend in Uromi, headquarters of Esan North–East local government area of Edo state, said no one should be deceived that President Jonathan will loose the election, adding that, Jonathan will win the 14 February Presidential election by a wide margin.

“Don’t be deceived if anyone tells you Jonathan will not win, that person is sick. I wanted to see things for myself. Four days ago, I was in Kwara state. As I was leaving after sitting for five hours, I knew that we have got Kwara.

(1) (Reply)

The REAL BUHARI - Documentary Film / What Are President Goodluck Jonathan Short-comings / Who Then Is The Real Clueless ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.