Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters (53654 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Sunnynwa: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2017
Sahara doing a back and forth on this one.

FLASH: House @officialEFCC found $50m belongs to ex-@OfficialPDPNig chair @Muazuaa, ex-MD of @NNPCgroup lives in Apt 2B, Apt raided is 7B

FLASH: A source has indicated that apt raided by @officialEFCC last night belongs to @Officialpdp chieftain, Anthony Anenih's daughter

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/852463747700543488

2 Shares

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Sunnynwa: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2017
You scandalise Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue and tarnish her image before getting your facts right?

Continue.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Chaii... Sahara why?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Sunnynwa: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2017
Lalasticlala over to you.

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nukilia: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Whether 2b or 11b, all the apartments must be raided. I am tired of this country. The rich isolate themselves from the poor. One day the poor will feast on them...

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by pritykate(f): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
this is all you do,.. rant all over social media

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smh......after tarnishing the lady image.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by agbangam: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Even satan sef dey fear our greedy elite cos dem fit loot d fire wey dey hell fire

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by merit455(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nukilia:
Whether 2b or 11b, all the apartments must be raided. I am tired of this country. The rich isolate themselves from the poor. One day the poor will feast on them...
kid

6 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
sadistreporter why ? you just tarnished that innocent woman image ,if she should sue your sorry ass now, you will come out with another fake certificate news.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Splashme: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2017

Sahara reporters were smart to have hosted their
outfit in US else the number of court cases around
their neck wounld be running into trillions

Bleep

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by three: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
This right here is No. 1 on the "How To Bungle Financial Reportage for Dummies"

Who will believe you tomorrow?

The day I stopped taking saharareporters seriously was the day they started running ads on their website!!!

Does Wikileaks run ads on their site? NO
'Activist' running ads on website like omojuwa and co so when the 'reporting' is 'Hot and Juicy' and site gets many views they get more money?!!!

Is that not Conflict of Interest!

Activist that runs ads on website, is that one an activist?!!!

I have since resigned myself to the fact that a good number of Nigerians do not appreciate the principle of 'Conflict of interest'.

naijalander:

Activists need money too. How many lobbyist groups exist in Nigeria, how many local NGOs are financially stable enough to sponsor activism? Let's be objective here. It doesn't make them any less righteous, just saying.

ExInferis:

Saharareporters is a newspaper. They're in the business of making money giving access to news.

motherfucker:
How do you want them to generate money? Do you pay them? What is wrong in running ads? You can create yours and give it for free. Did they tell you that they get hosting for free? The guys who post the contents, do they do it for free?

Once their source of income is attached to adverts it means the more Salacious and titillating the news is, the more income they get.

Saharareporters are in the habit of pushing salacious narratives.

If memory serves me right they started ads just after the Yar'adua/Turai cabal issue circa 2010. SaharaReporters launched circa 2006 so they operated for 4 years without ads. Why then the need for ads? Are they owing somebody?

Saharareporters are not a 'newspaper' which is why they get away with a lot of false accusations. If they want to enjoy income from ads they must submit to regulation.

When someone earns his living from online ads do you imagine that the person's reportage will be unbiased?

An activist signs up to a life on the edge! An activist is all in. Knowing that the next meal is not guaranteed because of the principles doggedly stood by.

A lot of so-called Activists and NGOs as well as Civil Society Groups are Cashtivists!

'Activism' is their bread and butter and school fees just like a regular nine to five!

Dat one na Activist?

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by HAH: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Saharareporters the home of lies and propaganda, I lost respect for them, why rush to publish something you have not confirmed.

This whole recent ownerless monies discoveries may be a media stunt by Magu to ensure his stay as efcc chairman. Apart from Andrew Yakubu non of the monies being discovered has a name attached to it, moreover Andrews case happened before his rejection by the senate.

This discoveries may also be a distraction from Buharis ineptitude and also his health challenges

I may be wrong but I smell foul play

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by voicelez: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
s
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by etenyong(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
EFCC/SR should do proper investigation before involving media or going to press. Why confusing Nigerian on who owns the property and money. Its not about who owns or live in the apartment but who owns the money is what should concern the EFCC and Nigerians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by oladimejiX: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Revelation Galore
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by eleojo23: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is this news confirmed?
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by datopaper(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Some iota of truth in there. Let wait and see
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by coolshegs10(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Whether this is true or not, I don't want to know. All I know is that a Nigerian kept the money there..... We need a brutal law to tackle corruption in this country. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
End time
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by hazyfm1: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
lol
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by rozayx5(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
hmm Sahara reporters

your loosing followers with all these double mouthed reports

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
That is part of the missing 20billion dollars we r searching for. BUHARI till 2023

9 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by 47xxx(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
pls can anyone here loan me 12k, i will pay 15k
on monday.. Pls if u stay in PH i have my laptop as
collateral, if u don't i promise to pay u back on
monday. Its urgent pls, i need it to get some
materials for my project i'm a finalist... i know its
difficult to take d word of a stranger. Buh pls gimme a chance. Can someone help me out, i'm a
trustworthy guy,
u can ask those who have done business with
me.. Cc: zinachidi, yneme3e.. to name a few..

2 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Femillionairee(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Visit http://femillionairee.com for inspirational articles to get you going in your daily endeavors. You will be glad you did. Thanks.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by ekensi01: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
No wonder everybody want sue then, including me for false decleration of money. LOL. Then want collect 'first' from TVC news then come do am overdose.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mekonglobal(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nigerian Seasonal Film.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by tstx(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
all na caucus
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Eephanyi(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sahara reporters
more confused than Nigeria. SMH sad

2 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by komekn(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sunnynwa:
You scandalise someone and tarnish her image before getting your facts right?

Continue.

What are facts?

In Nigeria facts can be changed in broad day light.

With this kind of money at stake I expect people to say the moon is blue. In Nigeria that kind of money will cause every substantiated evidential fact to be turned upside down. This is not Europe, the US or Canada where facts cannot and do not change. In Nigeria facts evolve and change all the time.

SR are doing a fantastic job, nobody else has the guts, heart and liver to do what they do.

I am yet to have seen them present one piece of fake news.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege / Chude Has Been Released / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.