Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room (19476 Views)

See How Some University Lecture Room Looks Like / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Viktoh:
sup guy..cnt rememba ur name buh u attended fort academy last yr 4 UTME klass rite??
oga,hw did u know that?? U are smoking rite. . I knw u?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sijo01:
The observers:op falls in this category. While different activities is on going including lectures, the observers is less concerned about what they will benefit. They're after how to create a thread on nl.

Congrats jambito
aunty mi,ahaha. Sheybi na DSS talk say: be cautious of your environment

dat 'jambito' na korret FIPA O(INSULT)
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
streetzdreamz:
U had ur first lecture today and u made dis nice writeup?I dnt wanna believe you cuz u covered virtually every aspect,thumbs up dude.
oga,infact ehn, Ogun a gbe yin(ogun will favor u), GOD BLESS YOU. SATAN BOW FOR U. . THANKS SIR.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
streetzdreamz:
U had ur first lecture today and u made dis nice writeup?I dnt wanna believe you cuz u covered virtually every aspect,thumbs up dude.
oga,infact ehn, Ogun a gbe yin(ogun will favor u), GOD BLESS YOU. SATAN BOW FOR U. . THANKS SIR.

Its my first sha. . My ba33was low,couldnt tkk pics
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tombilly:
1. what about d self RIGHTEOUS ones? diz group even preach during lectures.
2. MUMU group
3. D Assistant Lecturers. diz group as d lecturer z lecturing, they r busy explaining 2 someone else close 2 dem
4 D Sleeping Niggas
5. D Giraffe........always peeping at others work
the giraffe group: a nigga did it for me. I been dey write(MY FIRST COURSE WAS MTS101,SO I DID SET THEORY),d nigga just dey strain neck. Na im i jst open book for im(i dey vex 4 my mind o)
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by streetzdreamz(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:

Its my first sha. . My ba33was low,couldnt tkk pics
u r welcome man,u'v gat a sound mind and a sharp memory,kip t up.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Just today you've had your 1st lecture in uni, instead of listening to what lecturers were teaching, you're rather busy observing types of people in school. Is that good if your parents/guardians must hear this?
oga,i don get home nah. I was tired,ate my left over rice,opened thread,slept off!!!

How the ASHI quarters dey do nah?? If u dey AKURE,dem dey around CATHEDRAL O. . .LOL grin wink
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
ayowole21:
very dry.... next thing we should be expecting on NL is 10 types of people you will meet in ur dream
amen.

Why dont u write it??

In BANKY W'S VOICE: 'IF I CAN MAKE IT(FP),THEN U CAN TOO!!! .... STFU boss(dont b a pessimist/sissy/pussy,chicken. Ehn??)
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:
amen.

Why dont u write it??

In BANKY W'S VOICE: 'IF I CAN MAKE IT(FP),THEN U CAN TOO!!! .... STFU boss(dont b a pessimist/sissy/pussy,chicken. Ehn??)
na pus.sy turn to kitty-cat o. . MR SE.UN YAFF KILL ME O!!! People jst dey look as i dey laff!!!
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
eaccyboy:
Is nt true bc none is my type n av nt seen any of my frnds dere
ur username & signature said it. 'eaccyboy' 'am cute gal'

u are a matter and anti-matter of ur self. . +ve &-ve cant co-exist
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
nkemdi89:
Op sorry I didn't observe any of the list cos I attended open university hahahahahaha work and learn things bigs boys and girls school no time +
thanks ma
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aunty ify and oga accurate: thanks. . My gp wnt be less than 4.7. I promise.

And i mean it
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Sijo01(f): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:
aunty mi,ahaha. Sheybi na DSS talk say: be cautious of your environment

dat 'jambito' na korret FIPA O(INSULT)

Cautious ke....... Carry on o.

Jambito an insult? You know how many people dey find that title for years wey never see. Chill jawe.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Bro psalm wise,oya,dnt view,say something!!!
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
oferefe:
I knew the op is a FUTARIAN,the moment i saw the content of your post......GREATEST FUTARIANS!!!...i missed those day..wow!
Auntyly(una don pass sisterly,abeg),na u o. . . I so much rep F.U.T.A . . . FUTA BOYS,WE TO TECH!!!!

when did u finish/course of study??
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Viktoh(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:
oga,hw did u know that?? U are smoking rite. . I knw u?
nah..aint u frnds wiv timothy ade nd co?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Viktoh:
nah..aint u frnds wiv timothy ade nd co?
Tim is my goon. . . We dey run package together. Ade is jst an acquaintance. Shey i get am?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Viktoh(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:
Tim is my goon. . . We dey run package together. Ade is jst an acquaintance. Shey i get am?
yo...wen i was in ib lst wik met jummy she sef dae futa ba??
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Jossyroyal1: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dammytrager:
The teachers: Before the lecturer says A they would have said B,people think they are gurus bt these categories of people will be no where to be found when results comes out.

Your Seniors: Dnt be surprised, they carried over the course
I came across pple like dis during my university days.... u will hear their fans calling them prof prof.... they always put lecturers back on track by providing suitable answers to questions...

but I marvelled at their g.p later during d race... e no fit flash glo line sef. I.e 1.34***lol
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:
oga,i don get home nah. I was tired,ate my left over rice,opened thread,slept off!!!

How the ASHI quarters dey do nah?? If u dey AKURE,dem dey around CATHEDRAL O. . .LOL grin wink

So you even know ashi joints in Akure?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Viktoh:
yo...wen i was in ib lst wik met jummy she sef dae futa ba??
yea yea. . We went to d bank together yesterday self. Mehn,d babe dey do me like vagabond(M.I talk am). She dey under my radar(lol)
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
RedBenson:

So you even know ashi joints in Akure?
wetin man no knw?? I went to d market on sunday,and i saw d place,i b dullard??
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by PreciousGem(f): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
op am sure u just got admission to college. congrat and why is this on fp
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Zammydagreat:
E clear say u be Uniben student(New intake)
i rep F.U.T.A. . . wanted to choose uniben though. Oya,share ur first lecture experience.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
PreciousGem:
op am sure u just got admission to college. congrat and why is this on fp
sis,u are right o. It is on FP cos its meant to be. . . I never knew self lol

oya share ur experience
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Viktoh(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:
yea yea. . We went to d bank together yesterday self. Mehn,d babe dey do me like vagabond(M.I talk am). She dey under my radar(lol)
grin
Dekatron:
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by PreciousGem(f): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:
sis,u are right o. It is on FP cos its meant to be. . . I never knew self lol

oya share ur experience

well I didn't have much experience in sch just that I was among the gurus so am always present in all classes
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:
wetin man no knw?? I went to d market on sunday,and i saw d place,i b dullard??

Oya, come go gist us ur sexcapades for that thread.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Christmasdon(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Those eating african(abacha)salad with zobo in etf.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by gememerald(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=Dekatron post=30152580][/quote]

Congrats..An Alumna of FUTA, finished from MEE last year.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by gememerald(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2015

Congrats..

I'm an Alumna of FUTA, finished from MEE last year.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Eljay24(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2015

Op you forgot the

Introverts: They always stay at the extreme end of d class, talking to no one*

Gbeboru: the'd always want to feel among they are everywhere its happening just to eavesdrop . ..

Observers/critics: you'd see em in groups discussing and doing lookulooku, "like vultures"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial / Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. / Nigerians Query 25-Year-Old Quota Policy In university Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.