Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room (19623 Views)

See How Some University Lecture Room Looks Like / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Oya, come go gist us ur sexcapades for that thread.
blood of God!!! I never branch na. . Bt i saw'em. . BTW,AM A V.

NO KWORRUPSHAN ME,MK D PPLE'S GENERAL NO SEND ME TO JAIL FOR 'KWORRUSHAN
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
PreciousGem:

well I didn't have much experience in sch just that I was among the gurus so am always present in all classes
mAma o. . . .if i hear

una no gt bf for sch Wat uni?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
gememerald:

Congrats..

I'm an Alumna of FUTA, finished from MEE last year.
boss na u o. . Anytin for ur boy?? Material? Advice? Lecturer tips? Exam expo(cheating/stealing is not corruption) anytin?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by gememerald(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:
boss na u o. . Anytin for ur boy?? Material? Advice? Lecturer tips? Exam expo(cheating/stealing is not corruption) anytin?

Your starting is the main thing, Just make sure you don't miss classes, even if you don't get a seat in ETF just find paper and seat around the podium.

Take every classwork, assignment and test serious, prepare for them like you are preparing for exam.

Do your MEE101 assignments on time and don't let it disturb other courses.

You would see book oriented groups in your level, associate with them it pays.

More than 80 percent of your exam questions are from your note and what you've done before in assignments and tests, make sure you write your notes yourself, don't waste time reading textbooks except those recommended for you guys by the course lecturer (just consult general textbooks to understand stuffs)

Also live to please God while on campus, recognize yourself with a fellowship. I'm telling you from experience it pays off both in school and after school.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by BizBayo: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2015
what about the peeps that are always found at the back row! Na them dey disturb the class pass anything.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by seangy4konji: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Dat binshhh called rocktation keeps namig me from there ever since I posted my woman's ass pic on there and telling me to reason for ban is to respect my elders?i be like wtf?respect elders?you?it no go better for you @rocktation and then another ban.let her go shove her fucking self in a waste bag
RedBenson:

Cool mehn! How your side? Good to meet you over here. When last you paid hommies to our office?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Elbisco(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by PreciousGem(f): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dekatron:
mAma o. . . .if i hear

una no gt bf for sch Wat uni?

this is kinda weird... my bf were guru too
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2015
PreciousGem:

this is kinda weird... my bf were guru too
were?? So,dey are a LEGION,COS THEY ARE MANY?*surprised*
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
I belong to the geek category,though a geek with swag though cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will Jamb Registeration Close For This Year / Help: A Technical School For Special(deaf And Dumb) Children Within Lag Or Ogun / Fedpoly Offa Admission List 4 Full Time Student Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.