Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement (1465 Views)

APC Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement. / Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement / Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by aaamos(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over
The “Gate Of Hell” Statement

Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by braine(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
I've always known that Oyedepo is of the devil. May God help us with these fake pastors of our time.
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Dreal1247: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dont call a man of God of the Devil. Someone even posted that he did not make that statement. Have you seen the video for confirmation. What would your reaction be when the statement turns out to be fallacy when you have already condemned him. TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Dreal1247: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
braine:
I've always known that Oyedepo is of the devil. May God help us with these fake pastors of our time.
Why this sudden conclusion.
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by foliks(f): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Climbing an orange tree so I can see clearly
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by braine(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dreal1247:
Why this sudden conclusion.

Looking at his previous acts, plus this recent statement of the gates of hell which he apparently controls.
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dreal1247:
Dont call a man of God of the Devil. Someone even posted that he did not make that statement. Have you seen the video for confirmation. What would your reaction be when the statement turns out to be fallacy when you have already condemned him. TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.

God did not say the bolded... neither did he refer to the new covenant preachers.. instead of studying your bible academically, you are reading it like a child's story book. Adegboye should not only be touched, he should be covered in honey and rolled over on a hill or hungry black ants.. touch ko touch ni angry angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Tocheagle(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Kenai: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Obasanjo is not on Twitter, dumbass.
Another failed APC impersonation attempt. Just like the Ikpeba account.
Desperadoes
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Dreal1247: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
voltron:

God did not say the bolded... neither did he refer to the new covenant preachers.. instead of studying your bible academically, you are reading it like a child's story book. Adegboye should not only be touched, he should be covered in honey and rolled over on a hill or hungry black ants.. touch ko touch ni angry angry angry
1 Sam 24:6, 26:9
2 Sam 1:16.
Ps 105:14-15.
Keep abusing.
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by onoja12: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
STORY WE ARE ALL MEN OF GOD NONE ABOVE THE OTHER,THAT GUY HAS TURNED HIMSELF INTO SOMETHING ELSE,LIKE IT IS SAID MONEY CORRUPT,WHY DID HE TOE THE LINE LIKE ADEBOYE AND STAY NEUTRAL

Dreal1247:
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by jmoore(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
grin Obasanjo dey twitter?
Re: Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dreal1247:
1 Sam 24:6, 26:9
2 Sam 1:16.
Ps 105:14-15.
Keep abusing.

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Top 10 Problems: Not The Ones You Were Thinking About! / Anti-buhari Protesters Now At Chattam House, London (pictures) / Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.