Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Can U Tell How Handsome/beautiful U Are? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Tell How Handsome/beautiful U Are? (447 Views)

Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can U Tell How Handsome/beautiful U Are? by Phoenixfrank(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but how about beholding urself first.
To be more specific, the truth is that most people can't tell how beautiful or handsome they are... that's why u we have even guys bleaching their skin today and girls wearing excessive makeup unable to see the beauty within.
To often u hear very good looking people saying things like how I wish I've got that guy/babes looks I go dey make things happen.
I have been caught in the act comparing myself with a friend with full beards and some times Drake.
I was at a saloon to cut my hair and the guy said I know Drake is ur favorite artiste lemme make u look like him, so I replied do u do plastic surgery now?
In the same way in an attempt to look like Chris Brown and Rihanna or Drake and Nicki Minaj alot of our beautiful babes and cute niggas disfigure their God given beauty.
Tell me if I dey lie.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Smarter..... The Guy Or The Babe? / Meetup / We Are Back Again,check In(romantic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.