Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) (29279 Views)

Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
h
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Aliko Dangote enjoys too much monopoly power. However, even if GEJ meets with Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, him go still lose.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by richy16(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jona my main man...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by hazyfm1: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Macelliot:

Mumu! See your mouth like Ot-e-oke...

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
even if he holds meeting with Warren buffet ,BUhari go still.win

1 Like

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by LagosBoi2(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
You can meet with heaven an earth and promise them whatever you like.

As for me and my family,

#WEHAVEDECIDED

Sai Buhari !!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by awaraenya(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
embarassed :oNo mind them, Goodluck na you we want come febuary 2015. Change
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Onyeoma3: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
GMB will meet them before weekend too... Follow up things
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Story for d gods! He needs more money for election. Instead of him to discuss wit them abt job creation. Too late GEJ! Tired of ur clueless administration.
Haba, six years isn't enough for u? Greedy man
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Keep travelling..i wonder how dese people are going to work when they win the elections..its really goin to take this people more dan four years to repay d debt they owe their fans...contracts will be awarded nd funds will be squandered nd nobody go cough!....the country is really frustrating...I see d students going on another academic strike sha...I see more generators to be imported...Fake tools too.

This Country is in MESS

Bad government z coming again...we need somebody younger to take over this Nation...these ppl are too old
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=hazyfm1 post=30156024][/quote]
I'm free by God's grace. My bro, set yourself free from the cage.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Running from pillar to post will not help you come February 14. If you like, run from CAC to Winners; from RCCG to Cherubim; from Alfa to babalawo; from Mecca to Isreal, your defeat at the polls awaits you.

Olodo president.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by habmayor1: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
jingh:
even if he assemble all pastor, Alfa and traditional leaders

his defeat is sure as death.

buhari has come to cure Nigeria of incompetence(goodluck)

Lol!!! You mean!!! ooo
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by hazyfm1: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Macelliot:

I'm free by God's grace. My bro, set yourself free from the cage.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Duplik8t77(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lol @ d

third picture

lest I forget,

Sai baba Buhari!!
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
datguru:
That's our president!

He might not be doing well but buhari is not an option

God bless Goodluck!

God bless Nigeria

Good people, Great nation

Mediocrity don finish you.. he might not be doing well yet you want him back.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by hectorswag(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
So what? Buhari also met with the organised private sector.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by NaijaGoodThings: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nigerians, good things are happening here:

http://goodluckmatters.com
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Nicur: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ is not performing up to expectations but that won't make me to vote for my ancestor, my ancestor should be my guardian not my ruler!! Don't think I will vote sef undecided
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
superior1:
If he like make e meet Bill Gates

FeBuhari, my mind made

Sowri, u mean 'FailBuhari' ?
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nicur:
GEJ is not performing up to expectations but that won't make me to vote for my ancestor, my ancestor should be my guardian not my ruler!! Don't think I will vote sef undecided

The mindset of a typical saTANoid.......Loss of hope

1 Like

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by killuminati(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Title: I Have Decide

Chorus: I got my mind made up, come one!
Get in, get in too (yeah, yeah, yeah!) Let it ride
FeBuhari 14th is day......x2

1 Like

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by amanze15(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
The rich 1%, we the 99% choose to vote either buhari or jonathan....vote wisely
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
dis is Nigeria...
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by tben80(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Instead of me to give my vote to BUKOHARI in failbuhari, I prefer to give it any other person but I clearly have seen without sentiment that GEJ is the most active, qualified, selfless and peaceful among all the aspirants I've seen so far even though they say he is clueless I like him.

SAI GEJ

We the concerned citizens of Nigeria in Diaspora say go on with ur development.

GEJ till Buhari stops contesting

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by bankylan: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
There is no future for any nation who is having a mentally weak 72 year old as the President........The future is also bleak for a nation with a weak sitting President.......The main tragedy is when the youths of a nation fight one another online over these two:

The recent happenings have revealed how hopeless Nigerian youths are: How will I in my sanity think that it is either GEJ or Buhari that will change my life? Why will someone in his right state of mind believe that PDP or APC will bring about prosperity to this nation?

Is it because we have suffered years of neglect that we now celebrate mediocrity of building roads and bridges? In our usual gullibility, the politicians have come again with lies and deceit, and we are so deficient mentally that we don't even analyse what they say! They appeal to our emotions, and we just believe what they say.....

Whoever wins the election, will not change anything!

The fight about this election is about OIL BLOCK LICENCE. Whoever becomes the President will be the one to determine who gets the licences that are due for renewal in 2016/17. The pawns in this fight are the foolish Nigerian youths who fight online for someone's father when their own fathers are yet to even enjoy the investments made on them by sending them to schools.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by danielicon(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
danaiks:
Too late GEJ...we are all tired of cluelessness grin
GEJ must go back to Otuoke!! tongue
What Do u mean by clueless? u must be one of The foolish boys
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by bossboss1: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
1stCitizen:
Desperado el presidente.
el retardeeno
el dafteeno
el cluelessèeno

Lmao!! Ya'll are crazy on this Forum mehn!
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Nicur: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
1stCitizen:

The mindset of a typical saTANoid.......Loss of hope
lol smh what have you gained by attacking me ? and calling me what I am not (funny name by the way lol) am I not entitled to my own opinion without fear of abuse? Is this what we will experience if your benefactor wins? Instead of trying to convince me, you are busy calling me funny names !!
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by LAX89(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Diffdeef:
Mehn,To be honest.

GEJ always looks dull.

And what do you say about a man who does not know the name of his VP candidate, called him "Osunbade" in Owerri on national tv. Never mind the WASC saga, but he talks about 'pighting kwarrupsho'.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by jouchmaleo: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
RIDE MY PRESIDENT

GEJ 2019
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by DaGC(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Not everything he does this period should be seen as campaign. Until May 29, the constitution still recognizes him as the President. He's still carrying out his duties. The banner says something about a business forum. He's meeting with people providing jobs to Nigerians and the only thing most Nigerian youths see here is 'election' and the usual 'e-fights and insults'.

Make some of una dey act with sense sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP / New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) / President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.