Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,697 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] (36555 Views)

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / Photos Of President Buhari With His Daughter And Grandchildren / See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by abdussalam(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
!v
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by olabukola: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
No HIJAB? Haram!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Atlantian: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
You vote for them, then they send their kids abroad to enjoy, and you remain here. Even so-called saint Buhari have his kids trained abroad, and you are here campaigning like hell for him.

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by ochejagabriel: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
beht wait o,

WHO INVENTED BUTT PADS SEFF? I used to admire gurls with big ass

but i dont know which is real.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by OgologoDimkpa: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
olabukola:
No HIJAB? Haram!!!!!!!!!
abio!But Wearing of hijab should not make you a better Muslim. Does it?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by optimusprime2(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dereformer:
There should be a law in Nigeria banning couples from having more than two children.
No, he was shooting for sons and they came late
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
THIEVES undecided
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Ilekeh(f): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dereformer:
There should be a law in Nigeria banning couples from having more than two children.

Lol NEVER going to happen. Nigerians consider it a curse to have less than 4 children per household lipsrsealed
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by kobonaire(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
AutosBay:
Close resemblance to his dad, and why is he is not living in Nigeria?
with the kind of money his dad (IBB) stole accumulated, he has the luxury to chose where he wants to live
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by OgologoDimkpa: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dereformer:
His father has eight. Btw, Babangida has stolen enough money for them and his generation yet unborn embarassed
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Ilekeh(f): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
hmmn despite living in overseas their stubborn black skin refuse to give way grin

their melanin strong sha

Is America supposed to bleach them?

Is America's sun different from Nigeria's sun?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by notoriousbabe: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
See as they are using our money chop ice cream and other mien mien food,mtcheeeeeew
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by notoriousbabe: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
frustratedman:
THIEVES undecided
barawu
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Ajai: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
I have a feeling this guy is completely different from his dad. For him to flaunt his main asset...
Or is he planning to join politics?
undecided undecided still wondering how this got viral anyway. I like him sha.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by fiftynaira(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Our money oh
Our money eh

Oga dey chop am vukah vukah
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by playboy19(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
So, it is because of the future of these ones IBB ruthlessly looted Nigeria dry, thereby destroying the future of many Nigeria kids and generations. Well, we'll all see how posterity'd handle his situation.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by mrrock: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
There grandfather has stolen enough to cater for them for life. Dem no go suffer at all.

Lai lai!

Pretty kids

All past military dictators stole from Nigeria, including of course your idol Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by studded(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dereformer:

U don skunk up......abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Whobedatte(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dereformer:
it already happened many years ago in China. Their population was increasing astronomically compared to economic development. Chinese govt did that. I hp it happens here too b4 Nigeria reaches the 1billion mark
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by AdexOmoby(f): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
They look cute.
But 5kids? Mmehn

That's much for me o. I love small families...maybe because I was brought up in one.

Yeah. I Share your thoughts. Just two kids!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by austinbrown: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thieves.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by llimaautos: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.,..
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by phlamesG: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Enjoying Naija's money
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by redcliff: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dereformer:

Lmao! My exact same thoughts...well not really, i was just wondering how 5 children belong to one person when in western countries, three or less is more than enough.. on a second thought, i dont see anything wrong with his because in nigeria there are alot of uncertainties where there is no security of life and property.. imagine having 3 children and due to the non safety of lives, you lose 2.. how would you handle the loss?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Babe2sure(f): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
dre11:
Am sure those children aren't from the same woman

The girls look cute

They are not from the same woman. He has two wives.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by gebest: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dey are happy with their family yet put tears in d eyes of other people, may God judge u according to ur did.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by griffinboy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Is only in Nigeria people welcome d family of criminals like IBB n even sing their praises.though griffin will soon come to take some criminals away.

Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Wendy80(f): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Shebi ds ones are moslem too? Why are they not all covered up? My friend go carry hijab wear wear 8months old baby. Baby go just de shout cos of heat.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by alerabson(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Alhamdullah
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by 100Cents: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dereformer:

Bros, nah money kill am.

My desire is 5 children but I will watch my pocket while at it..
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by GenOrumov: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dereformer:

And why should they do that? Dude, have your own 2 kids while I'll have my own 4 kids. At least, I'm not going to come ask you nor the govt to help me raise my kids.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dereformer:

Truth bruv. We are overpopulated already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falling Oil Prices Threaten My Agenda — Buhari / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.