Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (81136 Views)

Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / President Buhari With John Kerry In The US (Photos) / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by urchmail007(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2015
GMB ofcourse,isnt it so obvious?
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ siddon like persin wen dey watch strippers dance..
Kerry look like persin wen no fit hold him konji again....

Buhari siddon like persin wen dem tell say GEJ invite strippers for hin meeting
Kerry look like persin wen expect something more
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Youngzedd(m): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2015
hamzazayyad1:
GMb u guys shul watch international meetings now the dont sit in the same chair

You have a point.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Horus:
1 - GEJ is sitting on the same chair very close to Kerry: It is a proof that he is ready to go "in bed" with America by any means necessary.

2 - GMB show the maturity of a real head of state, he is sitting on a different chair and it is a position that denote a sovereigny and a supreme power or authority in a sovereign state

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by notoriousbabe: 12:10am On Jan 27, 2015
aanumama:
GEJ just dey smile like person wey never see oyinbo before,
chisos shocked
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by notoriousbabe: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Horus:
1 - GEJ is sitting on the same chair very close to Kerry: It is a proof that he is ready to go "in bed" with America by any means necessary.

2 - GMB show the maturity of a real head of state, he is sitting on a different chair and it is a position that denote a sovereigny and a supreme power or authority in a sovereign state
gbam. You have said it all

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by sexyjennik(f): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Is it a coincidence dat they are both wearing white? grin anyways,GMB is more relaxed cos u can see he is so into wat they are discussing while GEJ is smiling like he can't believe that he is actually sitting with john kerry and posing for the camera
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Bigwig1: 12:17am On Jan 27, 2015
Chai,i pity Kerry oo,who go interpret GMB English to Kerry. Cos I dey hear GMB saying "OUR GONMONT". ABOKI frincifal give me fafer

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Jahniece:

A good anylysis bt very wrong answer. Its not a question of Kerry being relaxed or not. Its between GEJ n GMB, who looks more relaxed? pls re-analyse

You need to have eyes checked.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by stayblack: 12:18am On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ CLOWN, BUH REAL G...
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Dicta18: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2015
I dont even know why Buhari is so desperate to rule this nation, this is d 5th shot nawa oh.Just listened to a comentary abt his regime gosh he is not worth my vote!sorry Long live GEJ long live my fellow youwin awardees GEJ even in my next world.Massive campaign mode activated trust me
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Wazzaowner(m): 12:25am On Jan 27, 2015
Relaxd or Nt Relaxd!! Who Cares.. Neither has it even stp ALABI 4rm chopin mi 10k 2nyt..
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by slimmingcare(f): 12:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Abba!the chairs given to them are different. One is relaxed to the other.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Papertrail11(m): 12:36am On Jan 27, 2015
FotherMucker:

Beaides, GEJ is sitting too uncomfortably close. kerry is probably thinking "dafuq is that sh1t on his head? "

Boss yur head dey dere.....u hit the nail on d head...more blessings

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Pataki: 12:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Apparently this Goodunce of a guy was only interested in a photo op. After that public disgrace and bashing he got from the last photo shoot with Hilary Clinton.

Whereas see my President in awaiting......Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 27, 2015
We will defeat them, we don't want backwardness, we don't want them to pocket Nigeria the way they've pocketed Lagos.

Let Thiefnubuu and his cohorts go create their own country in Sambisa forest.

7years of APSHit rule in Lagos nothing to show for it. Where are the flowers they used our billions to plant, where are the coaches and the r ail lines they promised. Where in mainland have good roads. Bariga, Egbeda, Agege, Meiran, Abule-Egba, Ikorodu, Oworonshoki, Magoro, Cement, Oshodi, Apapa typical urban slum and shanty towns. What happened to the billions disbursed to Lagos by Yar'adua as outstanding allocation withheld by Obasanjo's administration. They have successfully turned Lagos to their property.

Who are they beneficiaries of the housing schemes? They own Ikeja Mall, Banana Island, and other estates in Lekki and VGC.

We will put an end to Monopoly government and aggressive taxation. Why did thiefnubuu dropped the vibrant Sen Mamura for their furniture called OluOderemi? Why did he give the Iyaloja to his sister? They are embezzling Lagos state funds, funding elections in southwest so that they can increase the severance they receive from their lapdogs.

We will put an end to this filthy dictatorship. We will deliver Lagos State.

#GEJ2019
#GEJtakingNIGERIAtoPROMISELAND
#GENweBELIEVE
#AGBAJEforLAGOS
#WIKEforRIVERS

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Papertrail11(m): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2015
Dicta18:
I dont even know why Buhari is so desperate to rule this nation, this is d 5th shot nawa oh.Just listened to a comentary abt his regime gosh he is not worth my vote!sorry Long live GEJ long live my fellow youwin awardees GEJ even in my next world.Massive campaign mode activated trust me

let me guess yu were watching Ait that biass station dat has refused to psy shareholders since time immemorial. ...its all propaganda ma feiend
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by vislabraye(m): 12:44am On Jan 27, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
Watch GEJ very well he purposely relaxed his hands and crossed his legs to take a shot. GMB looks serious discussing relevant issues and is very tall for the seat (watch oyibo)
It is not just by relaxing hands but by relaxing mind.
SAI BUHARI

So you can see their minds
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by scalez: 12:50am On Jan 27, 2015
valmunich:
GEJ...

John Kerry even looks more relaxed with GEJ undecided

You got it wrong. The body language is opposite of your comments. International relations involves a lot of body languages.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by elantraceey(f): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2015
How can someone look at this picture and based on the op's question mention GMB ?

Na wa o
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by digitsolution: 12:55am On Jan 27, 2015
I feel Gej looks more relaxed and kerry seems more comfortable with him, while he seems a little bit on edge while with GMB probably because of the many goons in the room with GMB. Just my observation trying to read body language.

Well who knows Americans are kinda sneaky in nature.

Anyways come February 14 we will all know the winner God help us vote wisely.

But what about other presidential candidates from kowa, labour, apga etc aren't they worth of a meeting too with the american?

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by blackCITIZEN(m): 12:58am On Jan 27, 2015
vislabraye:

So you can see their minds
Judging from his past interviews with white men. Watch him speak with Obama
You can confirm from youtube
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Gbawe:
Analysts of body language will tell you it is Kerry's posture in the two pictures that reveals which is the more relaxed tete-a-tete. Talking to Buhari, Kerry is 'open' with his arms spread wide as if at ease completely while his back leans into the chair showing 'relaxed mode'. Kerry appears laid back talking to Buhari as if addressing a friend, ally or someone he is favourably disposed to. Kerry seems to be enjoying his visit to Buhari.

Whereas he is 'closed' , with defensively clasped hands, talking to GEJ. Kerry is upright and literally 'uptight' in the picture with GEJ. He appears uncomfortable as if he could not wait to leave. Kerry's body language shows he does not appear to be engaging with GEJ sincerely or approvingly whereas the opposite is the case with Buhari with Kerry appearing relaxed and as if talking to someone he is about to do very productive business with. Obvious Kerry is more relaxed with Buhari whereas his meeting with GEJ looks like a diplomatic visit to a leader one has to acknowledge but does not respect, rate or approve of at all.

gbam!!
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Eluwilussit(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Their different poses are very good and befitting to their unique positions in Nigeria. One sat as the head of state, while the other sat like the aspirant he is.

Jonathan as the president receiving Kerry, the secretary of state, sat properly. Kerry had to sit up to talk to our Commander-in-chief. That's not to say that Kerry was afraid, but in reality, he was respecting the office of the president of Nigeria as a diplomat. Kerry is a confident man and is married to an African woman from Mozambique.
He's used to our style, sort of.

With Buhari, the aspirant, Kerry sat as the secretary of state talking to a presidential aspirant. That explained his composure. He's a diplomat and knows how to conduct himself at all time. GMB did very well in his pose. I give it to both men. If it were about poses, they have both passed.

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Their different poses are very good and befitting to their unique positions in Nigeria. One sat as the head of state, while the other sat like the aspirant he is.

Jonathan as the president receiving Kerry, the secretary of state, sat properly. Kerry had to sit up to talk to our Commander-in-chief. That's not to say that Kerry was afraid, but in reality, he was respecting the office of the president of Nigeria as a diplomat. Kerry is a confident man and is married to an African woman from Mozambique.
He's used to our style, sort of.

With Buhari, the aspirant, Kerry sat as the secretary of state talking to a presidential aspirant. That explained his composure. He's a diplomat and knows how to conduct himself at all time. GMB did very well in his pose. I give it to both men. If it were about poses, they have both passed.
Absolutely!
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by TippyTop(m): 1:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari always looking like a glorified shoe shiner.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by nduchucks: 1:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Who rebranded the clueless one with Yoruba attire, whatever happened to his cowboy hat? cheesy
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by gbemi514: 1:17am On Jan 27, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
Another niqqa acting like a real bitchh
PapiDShipCapt:
. I call such guys bitch ass nigga
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Eluwilussit(m): 1:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Gbawe:

Most people do not even understand that we have seen this from America throughout world political history. Their officials and political leaders are diplomatic but you can always tell when there is an air of "the King is dead (GEJ) long live the King (Buhari) " about their behaviour and body language . Kerry is giving that off here that is why I think his body language is more important, from an analytical viewpoint, than that of GMB or GEJ.

Kerry does not seem to have respect or regard for GEJ and this is not a surprise given that we know what the USA thinks of GEJ. He appears to be attending a meeting he has to rather than one he is looking forward to. Kerry looks like he can't wait to leave really. Kerry is a decorated Naval military officer who fought gallantly in Vietnam. As per his job, Kerry will do the diplomacy thing with GEJ but he will likely have disdain privately for an "insincere" leader the USA feel has hidden cowardly from confronting and routing Boko Haram in his own backyard. Kerry is engaging Buhari warmly and his demeanour appears to suggest he rates and respects Buhari.

Kerry's pose actually showed respect. He was attentive to whatever Jonathan was saying. He sat up in the presence of a higher authority.

With Buhari, he sat back to hear him out. Kerry showed by his mien, that he was in the presence of someone with little or no authority yet.

Kerry as a diplomat knows who matters at the moment. Until Buhari becomes the president, he's worth nothing and whatever he says is not binding on anyone but himself.

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:30am On Jan 27, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Should he be smiling as a happy man during this period of the country's life? GEJ doesn't even understand ordinary decorum. He is not fit for the job; he doesn't even understand the basics.
no he should be crying. and you can go and apply for his job too, since you already know the basics.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:39am On Jan 27, 2015
davide470:
Yes as a ruler, No. in terms of Etiquette. Courtesy demand, both parties mirror each other. He's not suppose to cross his legs when the other party is not doing so.
who should mirror who? the lesser or the greater? considering ur statement.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Babacele:
Gej dey tell Kerry " if I steal $20b , you Americans will know , and I won't rig the elections despite the CIA intelligence report indicting my party".
While GMB was like " Secretary Kerry , I think it is more important than ever to allow Nigerians enjoy democracy. it is the most potent remedy against terrorism, injustice and poverty. and me n my party APC are ready to lead the change in Nigeria come Febuhari 14th. So please we need the cooperation of the US n d international community to help us ensure that the election is free n fair."
thanx u..now clap4urself n get ur insane arsse back to yabaleft cabin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54