Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi (3378 Views)

"Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by Sapeleboy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
In what is considered a desperate measure,
it was widely reported that Governor Rotimi
Amaechi of Rivers state has denied
President Jonathan the use of the Adoke
Amasiemaka Stadium as the venue of the
PDP Presidential Campaign rally on
Wednesday under the guise of ongoing
construction.
This same venue which was used last week
for General Buhari’s (APC) Presidential
Campaign Rally has somewhat become a
controversial matter as the PDP in Rivers
state insists the rally must hold as scheduled.
According to our sources, Amaechi in a
studio interview at Love FM Port Harcourt
said that the stadium will never be used by
President Jonathan. Amaechi reportedly
boasted that the stadium will be only used
by Jonathan “over his dead body”
Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by Sapeleboy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Does he have the authority to do it
Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by stebell(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi shud kno that PH will not cry if he dies. He wud be buried in the cemetary.
Pls someone shud tell him that the FG is in charge of that stadium now.

Sai GEJ

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by menix(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Then he will die nah nd I go com drink '33' free...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by dominique(f): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Is the stadium his personal property? He should stop making this so darn personal. PDP can easily take cheap shots off him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by BlackTechnology: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi the driver

You never see where soldiers beat governor before grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by NiceMan4(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi is the most clueless governor Nigeria ever had.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by Juliaann(f): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
stebell:
Amaechi shud kno that PH will not cry if he dies. He wud be buried in the cemetary.
Pls someone shud tell him that the FG is in charge of that stadium now.

Sai GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by Juliaann(f): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi the shoki dancergrin

4 Likes

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by clevvermind(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
then get ready to die cos Jonathan is going to use it. if you try to stop him, you will be crushed. what an impudence!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by mrvitalis(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
the rule of law must hold
rivers state own d stadium and the Chief officer's say is final .......that the law of the land
quote me if am wrong

1 Like

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by Sapeleboy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Amaechi the driver

You never see where soldiers beat governor before grin
laughing and rolling on my dantux foam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by Mutuwa(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
His dead body will be over then..FGN? U won try?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by omolami: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
I pray that,it happens d way Amaechi prayed,Let his dead body be on d ground while d stadium is being used for campaign by PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
TANoids are already urging violence. They don't know that it's all a trap to show the whole world how much of impunity GEJ wields when he forcefully tries to use that stadium. The news that that will generate alone will win APC more sympathy votes. When will PDP learn? GEJ coming out to announce that he won't use that stadium cos the state governor says it's under construction won't portray him as weak but a president that rules within the tenet of the law. The publicity from such act can win him more votes

3 Likes

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by DWJOBScom(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gov. Amaechi. - the exuberance of your youth is really plaguing you........I wish u learn some humility

It was used by you a lot of times and now you won't let someone else have it

2 Likes

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi y u dey vex lyk dis nah
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

3 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by EdCure: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi should just leave GEJ to sleep in the stadium jare.
Give the clueless thug no escuse to postpone this election.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by lilianugo454: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Amechi na person name or na street name. He better get ready to die so his deputy will replace him. After all, he is of no use to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by Truth24(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Shea if God wants to prove himself now, dem go say na winch....
Tank God its on Wednesday ,just a day from now.... Gladly awaiting Amaechi's rumoured death just as he wished himself.....
See d rat having d guts to say d "President INSULTED his office" by forcefully taking over d stadium.....
Never knew d office of d governor is now greater dat of d President in Nigeria, even to d extent of betting his life on it....
God pls stand by his word and make Jonathan use dat stadium on Wednesday over his dead body, Amen!
Ask and it shall given unto you!
Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by egift(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=18pt]No Source. PDP fake news.[/size]
Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by omenka(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm. Great news and the source is just "love FM".

Okay, here's mine: Jonathan threatens patience with divorce if she doesn't apologise to Amaechi.

Source: Ogboni FM.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by killuminati(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
mrvitalis:
the rule of law must hold
rivers state own d stadium and the Chief officer's say is final .......that the law of the land
quote me if am wrong
I quoted you cos you're right.. If dem born Jonathan well mek him come use am!
Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by edogirl2: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
I dont understand this totally unnecessary power play by Amaechi

Campaign director of a party in ascendancy and yet you @re causing unnecessary distraction to your party's campaign

Why o why?

Let the man use the stadium and go.

1 Like

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by jmaine: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
And he shall surely die and nothing will happen . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by asadike(f): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
And over your dead body it shall be. The power of life and death is in d tongue, you dis foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by dazdilijae(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
:Dlaughing so hard it hurts. Waiting 2 see wat he can do. Rule of law does nt apply hia cos it's a show of power play he wants 2 show he is stronger than d FGN so watching with keen interest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by argon500: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
let wait and see

1 Like

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by Brightology2(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Am so happy amechi wants to finally kill himself by himself,4 himself n with himself.RIP to u because army re already incharge of d stadium.pls nxt

2 Likes

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by emmalexabl(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Amechi is already dead nah...

We are only waiting for his burial..

1 Like

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by Tekzyflex(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
RIP in advance Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by HzRF(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
eighTHREAD:
TANoids are already urging violence. They don't know that it's all a trap to show the whole world how much of impunity GEJ wields when he forcefully tries to use that stadium. The news that that will generate alone will win APC more sympathy votes. When will PDP learn? GEJ coming out to announce that he won't use that stadium cos the state governor says it's under construction won't portray him as weak but a president that rules within the tenet of the law. The publicity from such act can win him more votes
I beq shut up jare

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#nigeriadecides: 7 Reasons Why We'll Never Forget The 2015 Elections / Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already / See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.