Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja (3377 Views)

Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by Iamfrank(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Past leaders photos in a toilet

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by INTROVERT(f): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
lol
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by Rexhenrex(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Hall of fame

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by DONSMITH123(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by Merlissa(f): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2015
That's the best place for those frames!

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2015
This is an INSULT

FORMER PRESIDENTS DO NOT DESERVE THIS.

VERY BAD

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by olaafirst: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Thank GoD u haven't find them alive in prison in maduguri
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by Iamfrank(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Remain to flush dem away..... Y obj nor even dey dere self
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by ojun50(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2015
Remember the bible said pray for yr leaders nd yr nation too. I pity the person that did dis
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by Iamfrank(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2015
ojun50:
Remember the bible said pray for yr leaders nd yr nation too. I pity the person that did dis

D bible didn't say we should pray for theives n looters

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by demielvis: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
Iamfrank:

D bible didn't say we should pray for theives n looters
Well with a terrorist as president which God do you think will answer your prayers

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
gassdon:
This is an INSULT
FORMER PRESIDENTS DO NOT DESERVE THIS.
VERY BAD
Dan Ubanka! F.uck you & your former President.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by Iamfrank(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
demielvis:

Well with a terrorist as president which God do you think will answer your prayers

Do u hv any evidence, he is a terrorist..... U jst believe any poo dat cums out from dose failed PDP so called leaders...... (Afterall d wailing wailers will kip on wailing)
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by ionsman: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
demielvis:

Please compile a list of how many of your family members/ relations he has killed. Ewu!!!
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by denko(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Zoharariel:

Dan Ubanka! F.uck you & your former President.
ubaka ke ma haka

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by doctokwus: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
A well deserved place for that one in bowler hat.
As for Yar'Adua, I really think he tried, eventhough slow, but u cud see the man was an honest leader with integrity too. He also hated cheating and election rigging and cud go to any length to support and ensurewho he thinks is best wins,like hr did to Oshiomole.
So Yar'Adua frame shd be removed from that toilet and hung appropriately,the fisherman's can remain there.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by demielvis: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
ionsman:

Please compile a list of how many of your family members/ relations he has killed. Ewu!!!
A friend's dad,mom and three sisters killed by the terrorist and his boys.

Well what do i expect from an APC bewitched animal like you.
Keep asslicking.Fool.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by doctokwus: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
A well deserved place for that one in bowler hat.
As for Yar'Adua, I really think he tried, eventhough slow, but u cud see the man was an honest leader with integrity too. He also hated cheating and election rigging and cud go to any length to support and ensure who he thinks is best wins,like he did for Oshiomole.
So Yar'Adua frame shd be removed from that toilet and hung appropriately,the fisherman's can remain there.
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by ionsman: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
demielvis:

A friend's dad,mom and three sisters killed by the terrorist and his boys.

Well what do i expect from an APC bewitched animal like you.
Keep asslicking.Fool.

His boys?

Waste of sperm.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by demielvis: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
ionsman:

His boys?

I am waste of sperm.
2011 Buhari said "if i lose this election the blood of baboons and monkeys will waste".And yeah blood was spilled.Boko haram killed people like mad after he lost.

An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north-Buhari.

Buhari is a terrorist-El Rufai.

Were they drunk when they made these statements?
Maybe you'll say these are idioms or proverbs then tell me their meanings.

You can't use your brain to reason instead you keep jumping "sai baba sai baba".
You are indeed waste of sperm.
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by demielvis: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=Iamfrank post=40187770][/quote]
Buhari is a terrorist-El Rufai.
Maybe that is an idiom?.
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Truly keeping Jonathan were he belongs grin grin grin grin

Lesson to Leaders, Lead Well and the People we love you for it, lead badly and you will be kept in a toilet!
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by Obrigardo: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Exact spot where Jonaboy needs to be

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by Sijo01(f): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Look at the dirty toilet *spit*
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by seyemykel02(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
lol ;Dlol
Re: See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja by oloyedayo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is very bad, these are our past leaders, no matter what, they should be treated with respect.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Protest In UK Live Photos - Happening Now / See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social / If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.