Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Read Buhari Past - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Buhari Past (603 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Buhari Past by hizaya61(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Can all this be true? when i read it i was shock and i cant even remember if my mother have given birth to me or not
1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.
2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.
3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government
4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.
5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.
6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government
7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?
8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.
9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.
10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government
11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)
12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984
13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives
14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.
I want to know if u still wanna vote for Apc?
Re: Read Buhari Past by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Add these too...
. He ordered the killings of drug addicts, death by firing squad, which 12 of them were women
. He was accused for the kidnap of one Sir Dimko from the uk
. He was accused of taking 2.8 billion naira, about 555 billion naira in this time and he destroyed evidence... and you guys are complaining about GEJ's failure
. He doesn't carry his wife around- which politician does that in this 21st century
. He locks his victims for a 100-600 years in prison[if una talk phem, na one chance be dat]

Now na that kine man you want as your Presido..
#Park, Buhari pull over..

(1) (Reply)

PDP Steals N100 On Every Litre Of Kerosene – Oshiomhole / A Letter To All Youth Corpers / PDP Rice Distribution Centre. Diaris God Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.