Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him (67513 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him / How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Saucekide25(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
It was a strong statement by Buhari on the 3rd of February 2015 on Social Media Platform TWITTER, when Presidential Campaigns by the APC and PDP the two leading parties dominated the Social Media Hemisphere in Nigeria.

Buhari and his associates heavily criticized GEJ's PDP led administration and proffered solutions to the dire situation Nigerians faced in the oil sector of the economy. Little did he know that his own administration would even be worse.

News broke out in the media this week about how citizens queued up with Generators rather than kegs, just to get fuel from Fuel stations in lagos.Its quite unfortunate that President Muhammadu Buhari's statements and jibes last year came back to haunt him in the most unforeseen way.

" The Countless Man Hours that will be spent at Petrol Stations today will reduce our productivity as a nation.This should not be so"

General Muhammadu Buhari – 03-02-2015

In his very own government,Buhari is now struggling to curb frailties which he saw in the previous Govt.Word

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483508_index_pngcfa575bf96a962dfe1cf0ee5f7779d6a
https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce?lang=en

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by kingofchess(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
patiently waiting for 2019

291 Likes 21 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Saucekide25(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by surestakes: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:

Is there no way to arrange for this man to be impeached by next years? Delay is dangerous o tongue

470 Likes 39 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by kingofchess(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
surestakes:

Is there no way to arrange for this man to be impeached by next years? Delay is dangerous o tongue
hahaha...we have to b patient.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by powerfulsettingz: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Party for the lairs

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by EasternActivist: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oh gosh... Lol.

This man is a confused idiiot

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Barbarthundey(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
If you were in his shoes campaigning then, what would you have done

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by funkyibodude(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Barbarthundey:
If you were in his shoes campaigning then, what would you have done
i would admit that I have no idea about governance undecided. At least it's more honourable than making unrealistic promises thus deceiving the masses tongue

338 Likes 31 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Mrjo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
With the way it is ur vote will nt count come 2019 he wil remain there unless he decide to step down.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by hurricaneChris: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Accidental President

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by I888(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
honestly, I will vote him out more than once, even though I supported him. But the man don fall hands.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by 912(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Accidental President

That's GEJ

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Saucekide25(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
912:

That's GEJ

Lol

Cc: Lalasticlala,Seun

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by tritt(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
surestakes:

Lets just be patient a bit 2019 will come....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by obailala(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
No comments! grin
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by surestakes: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
tritt:

Lets just be patient a bit 2019 will come....

It should be possible under the constitution na. An impeachment or something undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by modik(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
hahaha...we have to b patient.

Did I hear you say PATIENCE?

If Nigerians wanted PATIENCE, Mama Peace would have still been in Aso villa by now.

We voted for Change not Patience.

Please take note.

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by gentleheart1(f): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:

2019 too far o me i don taya, is there a way to get rid of him and his yeye ministers?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by OneManLegion(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
It's now Buhari's fault that corrupt civil servants in the oil servants hurriedly went on strike because they fear the effects of the unbundling policy on their thievery.

Meanwhile, this Ben Murray Bruce has totally lost my respect. I mean, totally.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Barbarthundey(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
funkyibodude:
i would admit that I have no idea about governance undecided. At least it's more honourable than making unrealistic promises thus deceiving the masses tongue

Lol... You have no idea about governance and it's more honourable You want to live in a free economy right? Country where no one governs?

Let's even leave the politicals scene... Tell me you don't try to defend yourself even though you know what you did is kind of wrong? Or you don't criticise something even you yourself can't do?

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by BushidoBlue(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Barbarthundey:

Lol... You have no idea about governance and it's more honourable You want to live in a free economy right? Country where no one governs?

Let's even leave the politicals scene... Tell me you don't try to defend yourself even though you know what you did is kind of wrong? Or you don't criticise something even you yourself can't do?

A quality (amongst others) of a good leader is apologising when you err.
However with sycophants such as you, these men act like demigods and walk scot free with your type bellowing their support and praise....

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Olril18(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Saucekide25:
It was a strong statement by Buhari on the 3rd of February 2015 on Social Media Platform TWITTER, when Presidential Campaigns by the APC and PDP the two leading parties dominated the Social Media Hemisphere in Nigeria.

Buhari and his associates heavily criticized GEJ's PDP led administration and proffered solutions to the dire situation Nigerians faced in the oil sector of the economy. Little did he know that his own administration would even be worse.

News broke out in the media this week about how citizens queued up with Generators rather than kegs, just to get fuel from Fuel stations in lagos.Its quite unfortunate that President Muhammadu Buhari's statements and jibes last year came back to haunt him in the most unforeseen way.

" The Countless Man Hours that will be spent at Petrol Stations today will reduce our productivity as a nation.This should not be so"

General Muhammadu Buhari – 03-02-2015

In his very own government,Buhari is now struggling to curb frailties which he saw in the previous Govt.Word
buhari is a thief

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by TyrantInAsoRock: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:
It's now Buhari's fault that corrupt civil servants in the oil servants hurriedly went on strike because they fear the effects of the unbundling policy on their thievery.

Meanwhile, this Ben Murray Bruce has totally lost my respect. I mean, totally.
*spits*

Lyk ur respect will feed him

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by adahgold(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:

hahahah bro,I told those voting for change that I don't see any change in APC but all I kept hearing was we need change of government. Now they have seen they change. 2019 still far.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Barbarthundey(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
BushidoBlue:

A quality (amongst others) of a good leader is apologising when you err.
However with sycophants such as you, these men act like demigods and walk scot free with your type bellowing their support and praise....

Apologise for what For not being able to solve the problem that has been before now? I said it and I'm still saying it when you are aspiring for a post, you see issues as not being a big deal until you get to that position before you know

3 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Hollawayn05(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Let's learn to be patient... it's just almost a year and we should give him more time...
and at the end, if he FaiL us den we av the power to remove him come 2019..

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by funkyibodude(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Barbarthundey:

but I thought buhari is a man of integrity? At least from what I learnt during the election campaigns he can deliver heaven and earth.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Barbarthundey(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
funkyibodude:
but I thought buhari is a man of integrity? At least from what I learnt during the election campaigns he can deliver heaven and earth.

You make promises when you consider the task as not being a big deal. Until you assume the position before it becomes a reality(that's when you know it's not a child's play)

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by BeClever: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
modik:

Did I hear you say PATIENCE?

If Nigerians wanted PATIENCE, Mama Peace would have still been in Aso villa by now.

We voted for Change not Patience.

Please take note.

And CHAINS you shall get.. .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) / Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.