Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree (4986 Views)

If Buhari Dies Today, It's Because Nigerians Killed Him - APGA Chairman Ike Oye / The Buhari-idiagbon Retroactive Decree 20 Executions - By Yakubu Mohammed / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by theshadyexpress(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
I could remember vividly what happened to these three young men execution by the gap toothed General for an offence not worthy for a 3 years jail term. To put it quite plainly, one of those three Ogedengbe – was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed...(WS). The execution of that youthful innocent for so he
was, since the punishment did not exist at the time of commission – was nothing short of premeditated murder, for which the perpetrators should normally stand trial upon their loss of immunity....(WS). Up till today he has shown no regrets about this his action and would do so again maybe in 2015 or after. Everybody saw what happened after the 2011 general election God forbid we will not witness such again.

May we never experience such regimes that preys on its citizens

Here's d pic of the unfortunate trio @ their point of death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dnt worry, we will support him to kill more of you who doesn't av nuttin in their head than collect stipends and hide the truth thru sycophancy...

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by stevecantrell: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
I was in Nigeria then, just a little boy but I remember how Ogedengbe protested in tears at the top of his voice...then the volley of bullets...still sends chills, even now.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by samxylino(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
I support GMB....but don't support dis shit.....

sha no matter what....GENERAL for presido.....

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by bokohalal(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
All drug peddlers should be killed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by Godsonbalo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
GMB still on my mind no matter what you post.

GMB/OSINBAJO 2015

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by simpleseyi: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
If they come to the world again and traffic drugs again, they will be shot again. If you join them to make their team a group of four drug traffickers, you too will be shot just as Buruji Kashamu will be shot the next time he (Buruji Kashamu) carries drug to Malaysia.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by Tallesty1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Godsonbalo:
GMB still on my mind no matter what you post.

GMB/OSINBAJO 2015
@Emboldened.

Nah dia wedding date be that?

Who wedds who?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by bondingman: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Their blood haunts d cranky old general

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by theshadyexpress(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Dnt worry, we will support him to kill more of you who doesn't av nuttin in their head than collect stipends and hide the truth thru sycophancy...

May God judge ur life like GMB did to this fine gentlemen....AMEN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by stebell(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Like Buhari like Boko Haram, one thing that is common between them is their Blood Lust.
Buhari is a terrorist and cant be president.

GEJ all the way.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by Change2015(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wait until drug pushers have a grip on your family member, then you will know what a menace to society they are. Even obasanjo is shouting about Kashamu, an alleged drug dealer wanted in America, that Jonathan has elevated to become one of the pdp leaders in the West. Is this how we want the country to go?

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by mascot87(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
I support d public execution of
all sealing is not corruption beneficiaries

Public execution for all drug lords

We need to cleanup these mess in our nation. So many kworupt heads

Sai Buhari
Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
PDP satanists are hypocrites when they support the killing of Nigerian drug traffickers in foreign countries and condemn Buhari for doing the same in Nigeria.

Ndi ara!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by theshadyexpress(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
mascot87:
I support d public execution of
all sealing is not corruption beneficiaries

Sai Buhari

May God judge for all ur sins in 'buhari' style ....AMEN

Son of d devil

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by theshadyexpress(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
PDP satanists are hypocrites when they support the killing of Nigerian drug traffickers in foreign countries and condemn Buhari for doing the same in Nigeria.

Ndi ara!

May God judge u Buhari style....amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by egift(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
When Boko haram sponsors and Shecow are tried and made to face Death Penalty, some will still argue that when Boko Haram killed over 15,000 Nigerians, Buhari was not President.
Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by mazzi: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chai,this is bad o
Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by mascot87(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by theshadyexpress(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
mascot87:

Here goes one of d drug traffickers that would be executed by d Regime of Buhari starting from may 29,2015 by d Grace of God smiley

I'd rather be a drug trafficker than be a blood sucker

Buhari is a blood sucker and the blood he spilled will hunt him till he dies

May you dat support him have ur family members killed extra-judicially like buhari does......Amen

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by Brightology2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
K
Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by mascot87(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by theshadyexpress(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
mascot87:

What u wish for others would surely be a reality for u. So shall it b in d name of obatala & érikinà ösha méjéméjé. Ögun à fi ejé wé

I don't wish myself buhari,u wished urself buhari and I only wished u what u wished urself u dull headed cretin

Now its obvious u don't even support the generals actions but just hate the fact that GEJ is in charge

COMPOUND FOOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by mascot87(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by theshadyexpress(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
mascot87:

Ögun à fi éjé wé, bé ni mo wi fun é

You àsked for it & u WILL get it

Once again,I know it hurts u but I can't help but wish u what u r wishing 170m nigerians.

I wish u BUHARI

God forbid buhari for me

God pls give me goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by mascot87(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2015
theshadyexpress:

May God judge ur life like GMB did to this fine gentlemen....AMEN
amen. And may He ruin your life like Jonathan is currently running Nigeria...amen

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2015
bokohalal:
All drug peddlers should be killed.
Well then we shall begin with tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2015
berem:

Ndi ara!
May ur first son be killed like that. Amen

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2015
shikaan:

my sons can never be drug traffickers in Jesus name! Amen
Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by celeron40(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2015
May God forgive GMB for this injustice..Still, he has my unflinching support..
Sai Buhari.
Re: Picture Of The Three Nigerians Killed By Buhari's Retroactive Decree by celeron40(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
shikaan:

Relax bro..this is a Forum..not a beer parlor..give voice to sanity. Everyone has his/her own opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) / How The US Is Plotting To Destroy Nigeria - Lai Muhammed / What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.