Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector (1768 Views)

Being In APC Makes Your Body And Soul Be At Rest – Chime / APC Makes A Come Back:wins More Seats In Rivers' Rerun / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by ochejoseph(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Over 2000 members of the All Progressive Congress (APC) on Tuesday in Suleja decamped to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Speaking on behalf of the decampees, Alhaji Abdullahi L. Sulieman, who was three times Suleja Council chairman, ‎said they had to leave APC because it had no direction, adding that they were also made to swear by the Quran to abide by rules and directives from the party.

''APC is the only party that will make you swear with the Quran to abide by rules and directives of the Party which we did but when we discovered that it is all deceit, we had to leave the Party back to the PDP where we left from''

"We had to return to the party that we can see its structures and development on ground because there is no ward in the 25 Local Government Councils in the state that has not received dividend of democracy through the Ward Development Project."

He also stated that the over 2000 decampees are from ten wards in the state, adding that more will join them.‎

According to Sulieman, he was not financially induced to return to the PDP adding that he returned because of his conviction that PDP has better things in stock for the people of the state.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/over-2000-apc-members-in-suleja-decamp-to-pdp/200191/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by usibengate(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
PDP liers

1 Like

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by LagosBoi2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
There is no way you will not go back to where you are coming from because you have no genuine agenda for this country, you are just looking for money, you can join FFK, billions awaits you and prison thereafter

1 Like

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by Firefire(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
''APC is the only party that will make you swear with the Quran to abide by rules and directives of the Party which we did but when we discovered that it is all deceit, we had to leave the Party back to the PDP where we left from''

Heey Feee Ceeee una dey try oooo

15 Likes

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by sinhin(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by Vicotex(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
That Awkward moment your child in Pry5 tells you, "Daddy there's no need of my going to school again na afterall Buhari is contesting for president without
even finishing secondary school and u're supporting him"
And you be like; "Aboy, calm down and go to school,I'm only
supporting him for money sake ...Besides its Tinubu, Amaechi .Obj Dats making it possible for him, u might not have people like dis
guys to back you up in ur own case.... Go to school so u can have a bright future OK?"! And ur child replies; "OK Daddy, but if I fail my Waec I would love to keep d certificate with d military board, so wen my employers ask for it, I will refer them to d military.

1 Like

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by otokx(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
They keep churning out diverse lies.
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by lincolnj88: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
grin my problem is where is buhari certificate

5 Likes

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by maestroferddi: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
APC threatening Nigeria and Nigerians since you know when...

2 Likes

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by iresearcher(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
And yet Sambo is saying PDP is a muslim party.

We cant wait to bury PDP once and for all.

All these their un-intelligent, non-issue based argument is affecting peoples IQ

1 Like

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by iresearcher(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by Flets: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
APC and Buhari are undiluted evil in human skin.
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by Brimmie(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Smh!
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by Skako(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
lincolnj88:
grin my problem is where is buhari certificate
but make sure that the problem don't kill u
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by lincolnj88: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Skako:
but make sure that the problem don't kill u
grin must u terrorize me because I am expressing my concerns...

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by free2ryhme: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2015
visionless lot
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by ochejoseph(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2015
lincolnj88:

lol

1 Like

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by nzeadachie: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2015
SWEARING WITH THE QURAN JUST LIKE EGYPT MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by Bifwoli: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2015
They'll soon make you swear allegiance to king Buhari too and be conscripted into his boko haram "defence forces"
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2015
Cheapest propaganda ever. Abeg make una look for other excuses tell, like its our emir that ordered us to decamped after collecting cash and car gifts from the President
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by eunisam: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2015
if jega can not be transparence let him resign no qualm.i can do better.
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by Skako(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2015
lincolnj88:

it's and advice
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by Skako(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2015
lincolnj88:

it's an advice
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by fitzmayowa: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Firefire:

Heey Feee Ceeee una dey try oooo

I guess those accusing GMB for being a religious bigot, have their proof now...BTW why did the guy make reference to the quran Why not the bible...

I guess the emphasis of this propaganda is on religion...
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by simpleseyi: 8:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Firefire:

Not only APC makes you swear by the Koran, the constitution of Nigeria too makes you swear by the Koran, Bible or traditional gods, that you will put dip your filthy hands into the treasury. If you are not happy that APC made you swear by the Koran, you can go back to PDP who take you to Okija shrine to swear that you will loot the nation's treasury and share it with fellow thieves.

1 Like

Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2015
APC=religious fanaticism
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by austinvsb1(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
APC=religious fanaticism

People that have chosen to see have realised who the religious fanatics are. Pdps cheap propaganda have been busted again and again. Read here > https://www.nairaland.com/2113602/osinbajo-5000-churches-dont-vote

Albeit imperfection, the Apc have shown that they are the people/party to reckon with in that rather than waste their time responding to craps like this, they engage in issues-based campaign of change, constantly relaying messages of hope across the country while highlighting the steps they intend to take towards making Nigeria a better place for everyone.

Let the smear campaign continue, Nigerians know who the real enemies are now.

#iChooseBuhari
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by HzRF(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2015
simpleseyi:

Not only APC makes you swear by the Koran, the constitution of Nigeria too makes you swear by the Koran, Bible or traditional gods, that you will put dip your filthy hands into the treasury. If you are not happy that APC made you swear by the Koran, you can go back to PDP who take you to Okija shrine to swear that you will loot the nation's treasury and share it with fellow thieves.
How many of PDP waste product in APC has said this
Better re tighten ur brain
Re: APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector by fresh15: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2015
This is going too far.I can't be caged in a party that has no future.PDP has future and in PDP we stand.Up GEJ

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? / OBJ Tweets About The $20B Missing Money (image) / Jonathan Covers Up $700M Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.