Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? (1756 Views)

Buhari More Democratic Than Past Presidents – Rep / See Why Jonathan Is More Democratic Than Buhari-pic / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by engrtee(f): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
LET US DISCUSS THE TWO CANDIDATES UNDER THE TOPIC "A DEMOCRATIC LEADER"

WHO DO YOU THINK IS MORE DEMOCRATIC THAN THE OTHER?

NO INSULT, NO DEVIATION FROM TOPIC
NO TALK ON CERTIFICATE,ECONOMY OR SECURITY.WE ARE NOT ASKING WHO YOU WILL VOTE FOR OR WHO IS MORE COMPETENT?

WHO IS MORE DEMOCRATIC
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Kakpos: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by engrtee(f): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kakpos:
BUHARI

nice,please backup with reason
kindly enlighten us on what he did that made you think he is democratic.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari hasn't ruled in a democracy how do you expect to compare him with Jonadunce who has been a democratically elected president for almost 6 years??

What I know is that Jonathan is undemocratic and has zero regard for the rule of law.

1. Justice Salami's case.

2. Rivers State house of assembly saga.

3. Governor's forum drama.

4. Tambuwal's defection soap opera.

5. Sending soldiers to disperse peaceful protesters on Ojota.

6. Sending soldiers to seize a stadium for PDP in Rivers state.

The list is just endless....

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Sabadon(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
pls can we just for once stop dis GMB n GEJ issue ah swear its becoming irritating n uninteresting arrrrgggggghhhh
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by dazdilijae(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ruling a country is nt the only way to show democratic attributes your statements and actions would show it.
GEJ is obviously more democratic in his reaction to the insults rainned on him 4m every and nobodies with out infringing on their fundamental rights as a president wit so much power to so so.
He has allowed the state institutions to function freely which most people see as a weak president.
On the other hand GMB has nt gotten power and he is saying he wld send people 2 jail not minding he as a president can not do that with out the courts in a democratic setting
Also he wans to scrap d office of the first lady cos that is how he treats his wife in their home and don't think she should any better
He has never accepted his faults nor apologize for his actions in the past so I believe GEJ is more democratic. My opinion
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 12:10am On Jan 27, 2015
dazdilijae:
Ruling a country is nt the only way to show democratic attributes your statements and actions would show it.
GEJ is obviously more democratic in his reaction to the insults rainned on him 4m every and nobodies with out infringing on their fundamental rights as a president wit so much power to so so.
He has allowed the state institutions to function freely which most people see as a weak president.
On the other hand GMB has nt gotten power and he is saying he wld send people 2 jail not minding he as a president can not do that with out the courts in a democratic setting
Also he wans to scrap d office of the first lady cos that is how he treats his wife in their home and don't think she should any better
He has never accepted his faults nor apologize for his actions in the past so I believe GEJ is more democratic. My opinion

What's undemocratic about sending corrupt people to jail? Are you aware that it's the responsibility of the executive to arrest, investigate and prosecute law breakers?? Is Jonadunce currently doing that? If you do a proper investigation and prosecute with diligence, the court has no choice but to send the law breaker to jail. Jonadunce is corruption personified hence his inability to arrest talk less of investigating and prosecuting the thieves around him.

The Office of the First lady is not recognized by the Constitution hence a President's wife should perform only the traditional functions of a first lady.

Jonathan isn't the 1st president to be insulted and won't be the last. Obj and Yaradua were insulted also and heaven didn't fall.

On a personal note you come across as a functional semi illiterate and I suggest you spend some of ur time reading and developing yourself.

Peace!!!

cool

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Sabadon:
pls can we just for once stop dis GMB n GEJ issue ah swear its becoming irritating n uninteresting arrrrgggggghhhh

This is politics section. What else do you want folks to discuss here?? Tonto Dikeh and Kim Kardashian... Right??

Abeg run comot from here with ur basket head...

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Numismatic(m): 12:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Buhari hasn't ruled in a democracy how do you expect to compare him with Jonadunce who has been a democratically elected president for almost 6 years??

What I know is that Jonathan is undemocratic and has zero regard for the rule of law.

1. Justice Salami's case.

2. Rivers State house of assembly saga.

3. Governor's forum drama.

4. Tambuwal's defection soap opera.

5. Sending soldiers to disperse peaceful protesters on Ojota.

6. Sending soldiers to seize a stadium for PDP in Rivers state.

The list is just endless....

That you are writing this and insulting a sitting President shows Jonathan is Democratic. Under Buhari come try am make we see

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 12:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Numismatic:

That you are writing this and insulting a sitting President shows Jonathan is Democratic. Under Buhari come try am make we see

What foolishness!!!!

You're duller that Jonadunce I swear!!!

Ask Azazi, Sanusi and Nyako what happened after they said stuffs unfavorable to Jonadunce.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Sabadon(m): 12:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

This is politics section. What else do you want folks to discuss here?? Tonto Dikeh and Kim Kardashian... Right??

Abeg run comot from here with ur basket head...
olodo wetin u don benefit from political discussion
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Numismatic(m): 12:25am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

What foolishness!!!!

You're duller that Jonadunce I swear!!!

Ask Azazi, Sanusi and Nyako what happened after the said stuffs unfavorable to Jonadunce.

cheesy

Your a fool.. Buhari arrested and sentenced to death some Nigerians for drug trafficking without trial.. My God..

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 12:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Sabadon:
olodo wetin u don benefit from political discussion

NUMBSKULL.

This is politics section and it's for folks who are interested in politics. Only a dullard like you will come to politics section and asked why members are discussing politics.

It's like going to a restaurant and asking why people are always eating there.

You my friend are a Grade I dullard...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by dazdilijae(m): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

What's undemocratic about sending corrupt people to jail? Are you aware that it's the responsibility of the executive to arrest, investigate and prosecute law breakers?? Is Jonadunce currently doing that? If you do a proper investigation and prosecute with diligence, the court has no choice but to send the law breaker to jail. Jonadunce is corruption personified hence his inability to arrest talk less of investigating and prosecuting the thieves around him.

The Office of the First lady is not recognized by the Constitution hence a President's wife should perform only the traditional functions of a first lady.

Jonathan isn't the 1st president to be insulted and won't be the last. Obj and Yaradua were insulted also and heaven didn't fall.

On a personal note you come across as a functional semi illiterate and I suggest you spend some of ur time reading and developing yourself.

Peace!!!

cool
Very typical of an illiterate to abuse some1 due to lack of understanding of hw the systems function.
Is it the job of the president 2 investigate n prosecute? If the Police fails 2 do its job after given a free hand n d need resources to do so is it d president dat has failed?
So since there is no functional water system in Lagos Fashola has fail? Or the water board?
Please go n educate yourself on separation of powers n what true democracy
@least semi is better than a full blown illiterate as u sound
Peace
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Numismatic:

Your a fool.. Buhari arrested and sentenced to death some Nigerians for drug trafficking without trial.. My God..

Cretin!!!

Were they innocent?? Yes or No.

Who told you they were not tried. They were found guilty. My only grouse was that they were punished beyond the stipulated punishment as at the time the offence was committed. Currently in Indonesia, Malaysia etc drug traffickers are slammed with the death sentence. Your brother was killed some days back in Indonesia for drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Numismatic(m): 12:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

Cretin!!!

Where they innocent?? Yes or No.

Who told you they were not tried. They were found guilty. My only grouse was that they were punished beyond the stipulated punishment as at the time the offence was committed. Currently in Indonesia, Malaysia etc drug traffickers are slammed with the death sentence. Your brother was killed some days back in Indonesia for drug trafficking.

The were not tried idiot.. Go and read your history books.. And mind you you are only found guilty when a competent court of law proves so.. Which brother?? Pig
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 12:37am On Jan 27, 2015
dazdilijae:

Very typical of an illiterate to abuse some1 due to lack of understanding of hw the systems function.
Is it the job of the president 2 investigate n prosecute? If the Police fails 2 do its job after given a free hand n d need resources to do so is it d president dat has failed?
So since there is no functional water system in Lagos Fashola has fail? Or the water board?
Please go n educate yourself on separation of powers n what true democracy
@least semi is better than a full blown illiterate as u sound
Peace

You're a cretinous imp.

You have no idea of what it means to take responsibility. The IGP is appointed by Mr. President and if he or those under him fail to do their jobs the President has the right to fire him and appoint someone else.

I was actually wrong about you, you're not a semi illiterate. You're actually a First Class illiterate, your post above reveals the stewpidity in you very clearly.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by elantraceey(f): 12:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Bunch of educated illiterates insulting themselves undecided
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 12:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Numismatic:

The were not tried idiot.. Go and read your history books.. And mind you you are only found guilty when a competent court of law proves so.. Which brother?? Pig

You're are a first class illiterate just like dazdilijae.

They were tried and found guilty. You're just too dull for my liking. Did you finish nursery school?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Numismatic(m): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2015
elantraceey:
Bunch of educated illiterates insulting themselves undecided

Lol.. Not so ma.. I dont normally resort to such but this guy just dey piss me off.. The op simply said discuss and the idiot instead of arguing constructively the Ode began to insult everyone that doesn't agree to his views.. That's the height of illiteracy..
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Numismatic(m): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

They were tried and found guilty. You're just too dull for my liking. Did you finish nursery school?

cheesy

I take it that you are jobless and a non entity .. I really regret bringing myself to your level.. Good night
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 12:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Numismatic:

Lol.. Not so ma.. I dont normally resort to such but this guy just dey piss me off.. The op simply said discuss and the idiot instead of arguing constructively began to insult everyone that doesn't agree to his views.. That's the height of illiteracy..

cheesy

I only called a spade by its name.

NUMBSKULLS like you should go to romance section. We already have too many imps here.

cheesy
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Numismatic(m): 12:45am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

cheesy

I only called a spade by its name.

NUMBSKULLS like you should go to romance section. We already have too many imps here.

cheesy

Lol.. Guess you went through my posts..adono
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 12:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Numismatic:

I take it that you are jobless and a non entity .. I really regret bringing myself to your level.. Good night

You should regret being a cretinous dunce. Read your posts once again and see the sheer volume of stupidity in every one of them.

cheesy
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by dazdilijae(m): 12:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

You're a cretinous imp.

You have no idea of what it means to take responsibility. The IGP is appointed by Mr. President and if he or those under him fail to do their jobs the President has the right to fire him and appoint someone else.

I was actually wrong about you, you're not a semi illiterate. You're actually a First Class
illiterate, your post above reveals the stewpidity in you very clearly.

cheesy
I didn't expect anytin less from you cheesy by their fruits you shall know them
Al the best
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by dazdilijae(m): 12:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

cheesy
Attention seeker I ve seen u now can you go to bed?
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 12:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Numismatic:

Lol.. Guess you went through my posts..adono

I didn't go through your posts. The foolishness you've displayed on this thread is enough to tell where best you'd fit in.
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Garrithe1st: 12:49am On Jan 27, 2015
dazdilijae:

Attention seeker I ve seen u now can you go to bed?

I will go to bed after you stop polluting this thread with your putrid idiocy.

cheesy
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by Numismatic(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

I didn't go through your posts. The foolishness you've displayed on this thread is enough to tell where best you'd fit in.

Your are a sour fellow.. Everything about you shows you are a pitiable ignoramus.. So much anger.. And i wonder.. Get a life bro....
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by dazdilijae(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

I will go to bed after you stop polluting this thread with your putrid idiocy.

cheesy
Good night and rest well
1 love (politics no be do or die)
Re: GEJ Vs Gmb,,,,who Is More Democratic? by lilianugo454: 12:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Wow! You don't need to ask. Na OGA JONA

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? / See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money / An Under-aged Children been used to rigg todays election (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.