Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary (8883 Views)

Rivers Commissioner Of Police Francis Odesanya To Be Sanctioned For Aiding Wike / Vanguard Should Be Sanctioned For Humiliating Buhari / APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by house37: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
I think this documentary is too provocative.PDP running out of ideas

6 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
house37:
I think this documentary is too provocative.PDP running out of ideas
YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BUHARI WILL NEVER FOR NOW RULE OVER NIGERIA.
THE DOCUMENTARY IS TRUE AFTERALL.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Mathematical(f): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Very bad propaganda..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Mathematical(f): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
masterpower:

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BUHARI WILL NEVER FOR NOW RULE OVER NIGERIA.
THE DOCUMENTARY IS TRUE AFTERALL.

EDITED FALSE
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by FastShipping: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is allowed in a democracy. It is a lie and propaganda by PDP. Many Nigerians see it for what it is - propaganda by PDP. Jonathan has nothing to show after five years, so he needed to destroy the character of his opponent.

When you have nothing to run on, you paint your opponent as someone to run from. - Obama, 2008.

I just believe APC have been weak in responding to these lies and propaganda. They thought the campaign was going o be about issue but they got that part wrong.

Dokpesi, Murray Bruce and Channels got 1 Billion Naira each last week Thursday to broadcast this propaganda of a documentary. PDP produced the video and media operators are broadcasting it.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Mathematical(f): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2015

The propaganda doesn't move mountain.. any human without a bad side is evil enough

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by house37: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
False documentary

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by SeverusSnape(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
They will never be sanctioned, Truth must be told!.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by house37: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Using tax payers money for cheap propaganda.what a shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by excelme: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=20pt]Jonthan government is the worst in our history on the economy. - Charles Soludo[/size]

We were reminded of Jonathan’s agricultural ‘revolution’. But someone cut in and noted that for all the propaganda, the growth rate of the agricultural sector in the last five years still remains far below the performance under Obasanjo. One of us reminded him that no other president had presided over the slaughter of about 15,000 people by insurgents in a peacetime; no other president earned up to 50% of the amount of resources the current government earned from oil and yet with very little outcomes; no other president had the rate of borrowing; none had significant forex earnings and yet did not add one penny to foreign reserves but losing international reserves at a time of boom; no other president had a depreciating exchange rate at a time of export boom; at no time in Nigeria’s history has poverty reached 71% (even under Abacha, it was 67 -70%); and under no other president did unemployment reach 24%. Surely, these are unprecedented records and he surely ‘outperformed’ his predecessors! What a satire!

You can understand why many of us are amused when the government celebrates that it has established twelve more glorified secondary schools as universities. I thought they would have told us how many Nigerian universities made it in the league of the best 200 universities in the world.

[size=20pt]My advice to President Jonathan and his handlers is to stop wasting their time trying to campaign on his job record. [/size]

Despite presiding over the biggest oil boom in our history, it has not added one percentage point to the growth rate of GDP compared to the Obasanjo regime especially the 2003- 07 period. Obasanjo met GDP growth rate at 2% but averaged 7% within 2003- 07. The current government has been stuck at 6% despite an unprecedented oil boom. Income (GDP) growth has actually performed worse, and poverty escalated. This is the only government in our history where rapidly increasing government expenditure was associated with increasing poverty. The director general of NBS stated in his written press conference address in 2011 that about 112 million Nigerians were living in poverty. Is this the record to defend?

[size=20pt]His record on the economy is a clear ‘F’ grade. [/size]

[size=20pt]The seeming crisis is not destiny; it is self-imposed. [/size]

Everywhere else in the world, government performance on the economy is measured by some outcome variables such as: income (GDP growth rate), stability of prices (inflation and exchange rate), unemployment rate, poverty rate, etc.

The current government has been stuck at 6% despite an unprecedented oil boom. Income (GDP) growth has actually performed worse, and poverty escalated. This is the only government in our history where rapidly increasing government expenditure was associated with increasing poverty. The director general of NBS stated in his written press conference address in 2011 that about 112 million Nigerians were living in poverty. Is this the record to defend? Obama had a tough time in his re-election in 2012 because unemployment reached 8%. Here, unemployment is at a record 24% and poverty at an all-time 71% but people are prancing around, gloating about ‘performance’. As I write, the Naira exchange rate to the dollar is $210 at the parallel market. What a historic performance! Please save your breathe and save us the embarrassment.

19 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by sinhin(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2015

8 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by acenazt: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
I never knew Dopkesi was a sell out. Shame on AIT they Are now PDP tv

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by corolla1017: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
PDP are calling for war and I am ready for it.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by house37: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
PDP tell us what u will do for us

4 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by sexynabila(f): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
after seeing dis ducumentary.... ai changed my mind....am voting johnatha.... burari is a strong jihadist.... tnk God i saw dis before d election day

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by house37: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
PDP=AIT we have decided.come febuhari we will show them that power truly belongs to the ppl

9 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by corolla1017: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
We all need to vote this man into office ( the peoples general) for what AIT did to his personality to day by making him more popular. You carry cocaine, chop money for government go kirikiri for 100 years. G M B all the way.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by FastShipping: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
sexynabila:
after seeing dis ducumentary.... ai changed my mind....am voting johnatha.... burari is a strong jihadist.... tnk God i saw dis before d election day

You are one of the weak minds Jonathan and PDP trying to sway with the lie and propaganda being shown on AIT.

Dokpesi of AIT, Ben Bruce and Channels got 1 Billion Naira each last week Thursday to broadcast this propaganda. The video was made by PDP.

18 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Mathematical(f): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
sexynabila:

Loolz..if You're moved by that filmsy propaganda complied..then no one would govern the nation.. ask yaslf really you 100%good.?politics is swell by propaganda and burst up by falsified claims..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
That's why GEJ should be bundled out. No effective rule of law at all.

5 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
sexynabila:
U KNW DEAR....CHANGE IS THE ONLY PERMANENT THING IN THIS life.....ANYONE WITHOUT A BAD SIDE IS EVIL JUST LIKE mathematical said.

9 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by house37: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
We have decided.

5 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Mathematical(f): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
duduhemit36:

U KNW DEAR....CHANGE IS THE ONLY PERMANENT THING IN THIS life.....ANYONE WITHOUT A BAD SIDE IS EVIL JUST LIKE mathematical said.

She's swayed away..that's one the few reason we need total change.. not just only poverty alleviation, power, food, security issue, or stable economic,but also a total change to our mentalities..this 21 century

9 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by house37: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sai Buhari

5 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Kakpos: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
NA TODAY YOU KNOW THAT MAN? I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT RADIO WILL BE IMMEDIATELY THIS OTUOKE BOY IS SHOWN ROAD OUT OF ASOROCK, I HAD THEM DEFFENDING THEMSELVES ON POLITICAL PLATORM THIS MORNING.A I T SHOULD KNOW THE FIGHT IS BETWEEN NIGERIA AND GOODLUCK AND ABA slowpoke THOSE COLLECTED N1OOO FROM THEM AND REFUSED TO GIVE THEM JOB, THOSE THAT DIED DURING IMMIGRATION, CHIBOK GIRL, THE PEOPLE OF KOGI STATE HE COLLECTED THEIR OIL AND GIVE TO ANAMBRA, TOUT(OBASANJO) AS GOODLUCK CALLED HIM, THOSE KOPPA THAT DIED DURING THE ELECTION, POOR MASS, PEOPLE SUFFERING ON MARARABA NYANYA ROAS,UNNEMPLYEMENT YOUTH AND GRADUATE AND GOD WILL SEE US TRUE

8 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by house37: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
The ones singing "buhari pull over" should have shown us their faces then come may 29th would have gotten their reply

5 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Proudnegro: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
acenazt:
I never knew Dopkesi was a sell out. Shame on AIT they Are now PDP tv
dis ur english sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by engrtee(f): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
FastShipping:
This is allowed in a democracy. It is a lie and propaganda by PDP. Many Nigerians see it for what it is - propaganda by PDP. Jonathan has nothing to show after five years, so he needed to destroy the character of his opponent.

When you have nothing to run on, you paint your opponent as someone to run from. - Obama, 2008.

I just believe APC have been weak in responding to these lies and propaganda. They thought the campaign was going o be about issue but they got that part wrong.

Dokpesi, Murray Bruce and Channels got 1 Billion Naira each last week Thursday to broadcast this propaganda of a documentary. PDP produced the video and media operators are broadcasting it.

WAS THE BROADCAST TRUE OR FALSE?
CAN YOU PROOVE THAT IT IS FALSE?
DID AIT FORGE THE DOCU,ENTRY?
DID BUHARI DETAIN SUSPECTS WITHOUT TRIAL?
DID HE CLOSEDOWN NEWSPAPER?

YES OR TRUE?

IS IT A PROPAGANDA AGAINST BUHARI? YES

IS IT A LIE? ? NO

HAS AIT EVER BEEN USED AS PROPAGANDA AGAINST GOODLUCK? YES...IN 2011..AIT OWNER DOKPESI WAS HEAD OF BABAGINDA CAMPAIGN GROUP...A VIDEO SHOWIN JONATHAN SUPPORT FOR ZONNING WAS USED AGAINST HIM

HAS AIT EVER MADE NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT JONATHAN? YES

AIT PUNCH AND MEDIA ARE TOOLS USED BY BOTH PARTIES TO DRAW SUPPORT FOR THEMSELVES EVEN IF IT INVOLVES PAINTING OPPONENT BLACK.

APC CAN EITHER
A)CHOOSE TO IGNORE
B) DEFEND THE ALLEGATION OR
C) PROMOTE A SIMILAR PROPAGANDA AGAINST GOODLUCK

POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Rilwayne001: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mathematical:

She's swayed away..that's one the few reason we need total change.. not just only poverty alleviation, power, food, security issue, or stable economic,but also a total change to our mentalities..this 21 century

She was never a progressive, she has been oneof those PDP

6 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by LagosBoi2(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
I was in a barbing saloon where i saw the pdp sponsored documentary, I was even trying to preach Buhari to the guy before, When he saw that documentry, he said

Haha this is too much na, why are they trying to paint this man bad, It is just showing that Jonathan is desperate, I expect him to be showing us what he has done and what he plans to do. I have been seeing APC adverts they are not mentioning names.

After which he decided to try and pick up his voters card just to vote for buhari

Character Assasination will always backfire.

My 76yrs old father endorses Buhari, He said he is the best man for the job, He said Jonathan is just a boy who does not understand this country and that is why he keeps failing in everything.

Nigerians love Buhari

#IHAVEDECIDED

God Bless GMB!

UP APC!!

SAI BUHARI!!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by moufan: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
ait is a shame to the broadcast media, no professionalism,nothing

3 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Francis5: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
OK, so GEJ has been stuck at a GDP of 6%

But Buhari will take us 6 % GDP units down the line = 0% growth.

If you cannot move forward, do you want to remain the same or to move backwards? I will rather remain the same

Many European countries have negative GDP

And the US only has about 1-2 % GDP growth

Nigeria has 6 % GDP and projected to have 7+ % this year, according to CNN

Soludo has not endorsed Buhari. Never will he.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Umahi And The Herdsmen Crisis Resolution / 2019 Press Freedom: Nigeria Ranked 120 Out Of 180 Countries / Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.