Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary (8882 Views)

Rivers Commissioner Of Police Francis Odesanya To Be Sanctioned For Aiding Wike / Vanguard Should Be Sanctioned For Humiliating Buhari / APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by maryam6(f): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
haha! so, people can be dis desperate?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by jmaine: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
LagosBoi2:
I was in a barbing saloon where i saw the pdp sponsored documentary, I was even trying to preach Buhari to the guy before, When he saw that documentry, he said

Haha this is too much na, why are they trying to paint this man bad, It is just showing that Jonathan is desperate, I expect him to be showing us what he has done and what he plans to do. I have been seeing APC adverts they are not mentioning names.

After which he decided to try and pick up his voters card just to vote for buhari

Character Assasination will always backfire.

My 76yrs old father endorses Buhari, He said he is the best man for the job, He said Jonathan is just a boy who does not understand this country and that is why he keeps failing in everything.

Nigerians love Buhari

#IHAVEDECIDED

God Bless GMB!

UP APC!!

SAI BUHARI!!!

I dey enjoy una recent Super Stories . . . . .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by FastShipping: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
engrtee:

WAS THE BROADCAST TRUE OR FALSE?
CAN YOU PROOVE THAT IT IS FALSE?
DID AIT FORGE THE DOCU,ENTRY?
DID BUHARI DETAIN SUSPECTS WITHOUT TRIAL?
DID HE CLOSEDOWN NEWSPAPER?

YES OR TRUE?

Lie and propaganda by Jonathan and PDP. They should give us documentary about the pain and anguish the parents of Chibok girls going through. They should show us over 800,000 Nigerians who are now refugees in Chad and Niger. They should show us the pain the people of Northeast are going through. They should show us documentary about 54 Billion dollars in foreign account that Jonathan squandered and 34 billion dollars excess crude oil account GEJ can't tell us what he did with it.

8 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by ckmayoca: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is how war and hatred starts.. A private tv shouldn't have shown that. If eventually buhari Wins.. What would be their fate?
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Vicotex(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
house37:
I think this documentary is too provocative.PDP running out of ideas
how will you learn? When AIT is showing the realest sh!t that's ever happened to nigeria that is about to occur again, and you said they should be sanctioned.

I can see that your DNA has been affected by Buhari Syndrome

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by ozo13(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
house37:
ooh nta showing theirs now grin.and u expect buhari and his teams to participate in nta organised debate.lol.desperation from PDP govt.PDP/presidio is a disgrace to our democracy.

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Vicotex(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Lie and propaganda by Jonathan and PDP. They should give us documentary about the pain and anguish the parents of Chibok girls going through. They should show us over 800,000 Nigerians who are now refugees in Chad and Niger. They should show us the pain the people of Northeast are going through. They should show us documentary about 54 Billion dollars in foreign account that Jonathan squandered and 34 billion dollars excess crude oil account GEJ can't tell us what he did with it.
go and ask buhari and his terror group about the 200 invincible chibok girls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by LagosBoi2(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmaine:

You don't believe your country is in ruins, there is no way you can believe anything else

6 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by omenka(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
sexynabila:
after seeing dis ducumentary.... ai changed my mind....am voting johnatha.... burari is a strong jihadist.... tnk God i saw dis before d election day
Wow!! I'm seeing things!!! grin

Cc; Barcanista, Donphilopus. What do you guys have to say about this "exposae"? Some ice cream in there. grin
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by ckmayoca: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chai!!! Obodo mu efugo. There was a country. Leaders with bad mouth, TV stations and papers advertising without looking back, citizens abusing each other because of politicians that can't be trusted and feeds on their taxes and resources.

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by house37: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Indeed nta is also showing it right now.what a shame
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by OAUTemitayo: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
You are just being mischievous sir.
jmaine:

3 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by jmaine: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
LagosBoi2:

You don't believe your country is in ruins, there is no way you can believe anything else

Your latest campaign system is to generate fictitious stories to satisfy your mirage of desires.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by jmaine: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
You are just being mischievous sir.

Mind sharing your fictitious scenario as well . . . .**smh**

2 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
All i can deduce from the comments here is the wide coverage this documentary effected. Buhari has been unmasked!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Frankiss44(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
FastShipping:

You are one of the weak minds Jonathan and PDP trying to sway with the lie and propaganda being shown on AIT.

Dokpesi of AIT, Ben Bruce and Channels got 1 Billion Naira each last week Thursday to broadcast this propaganda. The video was made by PDP.

I have just 2 questions for you
1. Were you the cashier who counted the 1 billion?

2. Are you saying Buhari didn't do those things in that clip?

Answer me oh because 5 votes are at stake as we speak right now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by OAUTemitayo: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Is this the issue based campaign you promised?
jmaine:

Mind sharing your fictitious scenario as well . . . .**smh**
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by corolla1017: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] AIT please tell me your price so I can pay you to keep making GMB more popular on your TV. Is #2B ok for 2 days? I am disappointed in your TV am taking out my dasat now now and never to see AIT in my hoise again because pf small money you can do this? PDP TV .

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by house37: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Like these PDP advisers are secretly working against their victory at the polls cos these cheap propaganda are just nauseatimg

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by engrtee(f): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
FastShipping:

IS IT A PROPAGANDA AGAINST BUHARI? YES

IS IT A LIE? ? NO

HAS AIT EVER BEEN USED AS PROPAGANDA AGAINST GOODLUCK? YES...IN 2011..AIT OWNER DOKPESI WAS HEAD OF BABAGINDA CAMPAIGN GROUP...A VIDEO SHOWIN JONATHAN SUPPORT FOR ZONNING WAS USED AGAINST HIM

HAS AIT EVER MADE NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT JONATHAN? YES

AIT PUNCH AND MEDIA ARE TOOLS USED BY BOTH PARTIES TO DRAW SUPPORT FOR THEMSELVES EVEN IF IT INVOLVES PAINTING OPPONENT BLACK.

APC CAN EITHER
A)CHOOSE TO IGNORE
B) DEFEND THE ALLEGATION OR
C) PROMOTE A SIMILAR PROPAGANDA AGAINST GOODLUCK

POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by acenazt: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Proudnegro:
dis ur english sha
em point my blunder please.

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Bayswater: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
FastShipping:

You are one of the weak minds Jonathan and PDP trying to sway with the lie and propaganda being shown on AIT.

Dokpesi of AIT, Ben Bruce and Channels got 1 Billion Naira each last week Thursday to broadcast this propaganda. The video was made by PDP.

And what are you doing right now? Countering propaganda with propaganda?

You said they were given a billion naira each, na your account dem deposit the money?

I don't even need to watch any documentary to know Buhari is evil. I witnessed his regime firsthand.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by jmaine: 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
Is this the issue based campaign you promised?

Shouldn't Nigerians be intimated about their national history in which Buhari was a notorious actor ? . . . .After this documentary, next will be the transformation agenda on display . . . .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
running out of ideas?, but are they FACTS?
house37:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Frankiss44(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
moufan:
ait is a shame to the broadcast media, no professionalism,nothing

It's obvious you know nothing about the media.... This is what democracy is all about... This was what Buhari denied us 30years ago...

And the beauty of it all is that if APC go to AIT with their own clip of propaganda, they will air it too...

It is called freedom of speech

7 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Collynzo9: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
It is on NTA now, keep crying!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5gQ1nC5N4

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Frankiss44(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Forward this to APC national email address. It could fetch you some money

5 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
is then that a TRUE democratic way of dealing with issues??, or are you implying that we will head back to autocratic government if and only if he wins??
house37:
The ones singing "buhari pull over" should have shown us their faces then come may 29th would have gotten their reply

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by uchedydy: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bayswater:

And what are you doing right now? Countering propaganda with propaganda?

You said they were given a billion naira each, na your account dem deposit the money?

I don't even need to watch any documentary to know Buhari is evil. I witnessed his regime firsthand.

And u are here doing nairaland, shdnt u be an old weak man by now. People sabi form...Wondering how much u got for saying this lie now.
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Bayswater: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Frankiss44:

I have just 2 questions for you
1. Were you the cashier who counted the 1 billion?

2. Are you saying Buhari didn't do those things in that clip?

Answer me oh because 5 votes are at stake as we speak right now?

He did things that are even worse.

Dissect the documentary and make an informed choice.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
there was a fund raising dinner bro, not tax payers money..... please always try to differentiate the two, cos they are two different things
house37:
Using tax payers money for cheap propaganda.what a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Scholes007(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
LagosBoi2:
I was in a barbing saloon where i saw the pdp sponsored documentary, I was even trying to preach Buhari to the guy before, When he saw that documentry, he said

Haha this is too much na, why are they trying to paint this man bad, It is just showing that Jonathan is desperate, I expect him to be showing us what he has done and what he plans to do. I have been seeing APC adverts they are not mentioning names.

After which he decided to try and pick up his voters card just to vote for buhari

Character Assasination will always backfire.

My 76yrs old father endorses Buhari, He said he is the best man for the job, He said Jonathan is just a boy who does not understand this country and that is why he keeps failing in everything.

Nigerians love Buhari

#IHAVEDECIDED

God Bless GMB!

UP APC!!

SAI BUHARI!!!
lies from pit of hell, all on that documentary is true jst that it was shown in its raw form

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) / Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation / IPOB Accuses DSS Of Starving, Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.