Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate (4759 Views)

Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard / "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
angelsing:
Yeah I saw when he accepted but he has not engage u in any conversation to prove he is serious...Will be watching keenly though
he isn't serious, he's a troll.
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Hidentity(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you!!
We will need volunteers to help formulate shedule and the rules of this debate.

Cc Obinoscopy hidentity Afam4eva Jaybee3

Thanks

Thanks for the worthy mention. Being a volunteer for this purpose is okay by me.
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Freelancer007(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2015
grin Na wa o, where are the "Transformers", abi na "Transmitters"? Barely 13 days to go and you still no won convince me to vote Jonathan. Don't tell me you are afraid of Barcanista o... Seun, even you? Ok, if you are, I want to suggest in Madam's voice " On behalf of the Transmitters, I donate myself". Oya, let's roll... Chaiieii!
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Topeakintola: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Due to the rising number of deceptive and hypocritical threads by the "Transformers" (PDP) on nairaland with the aim of maligning the personality, character, integrity and deeds of General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, I Barcanista openly challenge promoters of such threads to a public debate for Nairalanders to judge whether or not General Muhammadu Buhari was a Patriot, a fine Gentleman, an astute administrator, a statesman or he is what the "Transformers" (PDP) paint him to be.

The Debate shall bother on:
1. 2011 Post-Election Violence
2. His Political Statements Since 2001
3. Boko Haram Insurgency
4. His Anti-Corruption Crusade and War Against Indiscipline
5. His Performance as Head of State, Minister, NNPC Chairman and PTF Chairman
6. His Educational and Professional Qualifications aka Certificate Issue
7. His Democratic tendencies
8. His eligibility to stand for 2015 election.... And any other related subject.

I hope this open challenge will be welcomed by the pro-Jonathan faction on nairaland. I assure Nairalanders and guests that I will maintain civility, and will neither use derogatory terms against fellow debaters nor officers of the Jonathan's government.

In anticipation, I await acceptance from the "Transformers" (PDP).

cc:
"Transformers" (PDP): Idumose Phockphockman Ceo4eva Seun Ngwakwe Firefire Mogidi Collynzo9 Constomized13 Sincere9gerian Jmaine Tomakint Toharqa Anonimi Stebell and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)

Progressives: laykorn NgeneUkwenu Caseless Omenka CaptainAmerica1 Rawani Donphilopus TundeAjani Alphaoscar jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh keneking Obiagelli Berem Jarus and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)

4 Likes

Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by caselessogbuagu: 12:49am On Feb 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
We are Transformers grin .....Not Jonathanians angry

Why didn't you call your selves Buharists undecided

Or better still, Call us Democrats. smiley
shrug my shoulder.
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by change9ja(f): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
Due to the rising number of deceptive and hypocritical threads by the "Transformers" (PDP) on nairaland with the aim of maligning the personality, character, integrity and deeds of General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, I Barcanista openly challenge promoters of such threads to a public debate for Nairalanders to judge whether or not General Muhammadu Buhari was a Patriot, a fine Gentleman, an astute administrator, a statesman or he is what the "Transformers" (PDP) paint him to be.

3. Boko Haram Insurgency
8. His eligibility to stand for 2015 election.... And any other related subject.

I hope this open challenge will be welcomed by the pro-Jonathan faction on nairaland. I assure Nairalanders and guests that I will maintain civility, and will neither use derogatory terms against fellow debaters nor officers of the Jonathan's government.

cc:
"Transformers" (PDP): Idumose Phockphockman Ceo4eva Seun Ngwakwe Firefire Mogidi Collynzo9 Constomized13 Sincere9gerian Jmaine Tomakint Toharqa Anonimi Stebell and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)

Progressives: laykorn NgeneUkwenu Caseless Omenka CaptainAmerica1 Rawani Donphilopus TundeAjani Alphaoscar jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh keneking Obiagelli Berem Jarus and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)
Pls remove seun from your list of Tandriods, seun is know to be non-partisan. And u also deserve a ban for this (violating Rule 8 )

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by anonimi: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2015
change9ja:
Pls remove seun from your list of Tandriods, seun is know to be non-partisan. And u also deserve a ban for this (violating Rule cool

He does not deserve a ban for expressing his OPINION of the political leaning of anyone, including Seun for that matter even if YOU consider that opinion to be at variance with yours.

Now that is democracy.

BTW, just for the records I believe that Seun is LARGELY balanced in his political views as expressed on NL so far.
Good for business, not to say the least.

Kudos to our Oga @ the top.
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by change9ja(f): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2015
anonimi:

He does not deserve a ban for expressing his OPINION of the political leaning of anyone, including Seun for that matter even if YOU consider that opinion to be at variance with yours.

Now that is democracy.

BTW< just for the records I believe that Seun is LARGELY balanced in his political views as expressed on NL so far.
Kudos to our Oga @ the top.
he deserves a ban for calling Seun a PDP supporter
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by vedaxcool(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:

3. Boko Haram Insurgency

cc:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Is A Region Not A Tribe.. Who are the Main Niger Deltans? / States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. / 2019: Controversial Crisis Looms In APC As Party Insists On Direct Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.