Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

MOLUSIANS: Goodwill Message From Chief Mrs UMO Balogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MOLUSIANS: Goodwill Message From Chief Mrs UMO Balogun (699 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / Photos From Chief-Of-Army Staff's Visit To Borno Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOLUSIANS: Goodwill Message From Chief Mrs UMO Balogun by Sirniyeh(m): 5:45am On Jan 27, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/umo.balogun?fref=nf&refid=52&__tn__=C

To :

My "Only the best" children ...
It has, indeed, been a very great pleasure to get to hear from and connect with so many of you after soooooo many years (between 30 & 35) and are doing very well(as I had always wished you would). I'm also delighted to know that you are happy
with yourselves and your achievements so far.

It really pleases me to realise that you went through
Molusi College and you allowed Molusi College to go
through you as a result of which those young girls and boys that I used to face at morning assemblies have moved into the world to become reputable women and men in their fields of endeavour, still marching on and giving out ONLY THE BEST.

The school's founders will be proud of you and so am I. I thank God for your lives and achievements. I thank you for your wonderful and inspiring comments. I love and appreciate you all as much as ever.

I wish you a HAPPY 2015 and beyond as you continue to experience God's unlimited grace and mercy while never failing to aim at ONLY THE BEST.

Chief Mrs Umo Balogun

Re: MOLUSIANS: Goodwill Message From Chief Mrs UMO Balogun by tpiar: 5:55am On Jan 27, 2015
op, location of the college?

lagos, ibadan, ph, abuja,
Re: MOLUSIANS: Goodwill Message From Chief Mrs UMO Balogun by Sirniyeh(m): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2015
For those who don't know, this woman, Chief Mrs UMO Balogun contributed a lot into my life in terms of discipline and academic morale. She was my secondary school principal in 1989. I remember when MOLUSI COLLEGE celebrated 40th Anniversary in 1989 and there was protest by the boarding students for the scarcity of water. The students locked the gate to deny Principal's entrance but something happened that made me to respect the woman more. She's a courageous and spiritual woman.

Also there was community riot same year 1989 when OOU students (then OSU) approached Our school and ordered us to join the riot. We approached police station and struggled it out with police. We were tear-gassed and replied as well. We almost burnt the station until the army came to dispel us. I will never forget what this woman did. She indeed a bleSsing to us and the Molusians

Great Molusians

The woman celebrates her 70th birthday

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo's Church Reacts To 'gate Of Hell' Controversy / I Insist, There Will Be Problem If Jonathan Loses — Tompolo / Obasanjo Is Not Qualified To Ask For Free And Fair Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.