Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (44976 Views)

Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! / Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by agoadiv(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
holicalpha:
Abeg teach her that lesson..... Linda doesn't care about boundaries and that is going to Bleep her up
hahahahahahaha...am laughing because u wanted to write F**K, but nairaland change it to BLEEP.....n u were like....
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by stayblack: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2015
LINDA IS THE GIRL..GIRL WE NEED MORE GIST...
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2015
Joshkid:
I hate Linda ikeji for the fact that She has bin keeping malice wit Olamide(badoo) for over 2yrs angry sad
how can she be a friend to a badoo
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by LajaLaba: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Ibos at it again!yeye people kiss

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Joshkid(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2015
silvermania:
how can she be a friend to a badoo
Is like u don't knw what caused d beef.... she's absolutely at fault!
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Well I am talking about the blogger and the actress.

Same nooni..
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Joshkid:
Is like u don't knw what caused d beef.... she's absolutely at fault!
I don't fancy the guy. Ok
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by jamst(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2015
make dem go sidon jor! Their mate don marry & building a beta family,but partying,fighting & gossipping here n there.
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by bejeria101(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
May you not get missing one day,linda ikeja watever dey call u,just be formenting trouble every where u go **empty hen**
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Joshkid(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
silvermania:
I don't fancy the guy. Ok
That's ur view nt mine!....#Tz non of my f*cking business!!!undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Joshkid:
That's ur view nt mine!....#Tz non of my f*cking business!!!: -\
xame here
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by adisa204(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
Sue for what?? All thanks to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 's Freedom of Information act our kin-sister Linda Ikeji is covered and insured against civil suits.Akindele should be well advised to keep her sh**t together because,in addition to giving more fuel to the gossip columns, all this hating from her and numerous busy bodies out there cannot stop our rising star.
ologbeni freedom of information no carry deformation of character ohh,be speaking grammer der....

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by codedest: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2015
"carved an inch". I cannot take this story seriously.
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by OGeeKush(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
who is linda ikeji
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by whitestar01(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
But na gosip dey giv awards make una free her abeg
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by xtervaganza(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2015
ELTON123:
Loll...... who dash her money..dis yoruba people self grin :@
you're a fool, including the bastards who liked your comment

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by fanex: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2015
"these yoruba ppl sef" one Nigeria people.
ELTON123:
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by xtervaganza(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Someone will f*ck this b1tch up very soon
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis linda n her sabi sabi character..mctewww

That her sabi sabi character rakes in well over N5m for her each month. Linda is just doing her thing GOSSIP
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by logica(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Everything must be about ethnicity.
Pardon him. He's closer to the Bonobo than Human. He's following his basic instinct.
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by dharmhie1997(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
ELTON123:
meaning?
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by zoe123: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
All over the world paparazzis and celebrity news paper always trive on assumptions and gossip,always creating imaginary fights btw celebs or imaginary divorce,if Amber Rose buys same car as Nick Canon it will be assumed they are dating,if Beyonce sings about divorce it will be assumed her marriage is about to break up,if don jazzy sings oga titus they will assume he's talking about dbanj.thing is most times these assumptions could actually be true or plain assumptions,i read something on stella dimoko's blog yesterday about a secret pix that someone wants to sell to her,she's yet to see the pix and know the real content but she had already written a big headline "Tu face where were u last nite" and people are already speculating the pix will be about tu baba caught in a compromising position with a female.paparazi's are not always kind that's y most celebs are cautious about what they say or write on social media.It has nothing to do with Linda being ibo and Funke being yoruba,Linda is a professional amebo her blog says so too, so she can only report amebo news people should stop tribalising everything.
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Mosh1: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
Sue for what?? All thanks to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 's Freedom of Information act our kin-sister Linda Ikeji is covered and insured against civil suits.Akindele should be well advised to keep her sh**t together because,in addition to giving more fuel to the gossip columns, all this hating from her and numerous busy bodies out there cannot stop our rising star.
Ethnic bigot...why are u taking Panadol on another person`s headache.Hypocrite that one to be more catholic than the Pope,is your name Solo Ikeji.Even Linda will not spit out this rubbish,she will do it in an enlighten way.Freedom of speech my foot.
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Sezua(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
ENDTIMES:

She is not building a career, she already has one.
nevermind, don't quote me to say trash..... tanks
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by holicalpha(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lol you got me iswear
agoadiv:
hahahahahahaha...am laughing because u wanted to write F**K, but nairaland change it to BLEEP.....n u were like....
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by mpowa(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Toks2008:

That her sabi sabi character rakes in well over N5m for her each month. Linda is just doing her thing GOSSIP

Of course, all that matters in naija is the MONEY, if you're making the money, you're in heaven, no matter what you do to earn it, - robbery, corruption, prostitution, gossips and slanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Mosh1: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
LajaLaba:
Ibos at it again!yeye people kiss
e

This flat head ppl never cease to amaze me.They are so pompous thinking that they are better than everyone.The only one thing the Yorubas are not good at is Pride and take it or leave it,they are the best(Most sophisticated Nigerians)

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Blazinraj01(f): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
logica:
Pardon him. He's closer to the Bonobo than Human. He's following his basic instinct.
Most of the time, I hope he gets over it.
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Missmossy(f): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhahahahaha Linda should take it easy with her blog naa grin

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by obowunmi(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
No wonder she can't find husband.
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Toks2008(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
mpowa:

Of course, all that matters in naija is the MONEY, if you're making the money, you're in heaven, no matter what you do to earn it, - robbery, corruption, prostitution, gossips and slanders

I don't know about the other ones but as far as I'm concerened linda is just doing her thing and one thing I like about lina is that she quickly apologizes anytime she crosses the line.
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Toks2008(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
obowunmi:
No wonder she can't find husband.

Forget story sge has no problem getting a husband but just taling her time to choose one out of many suitors.

Most Nigerian guys are so filled with complex and can't handle successful chics.

Don't bliv that trash that she is fnding it dffcult settling down. Just forget that story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.