Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" (29478 Views)

Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) / 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals / PHOTOS: Mother Of 2face Children,.sunmbo Adeoye Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by sanc2s(f): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
If 2 face go broke tomoro will u say the same thing? PowerOfMoney
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Profkomolafe(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
well, if wishes were horses...........
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by donsharwama(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=amakachinwe3 post=30171563][/quote]

GENERATE MORE THAN 10,000NAIRA EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA, JOIN MAKENAIRA INC TODAY (CYBER ADS BUSINESS FOR ALL NIGERIANS).http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494

MakeNaira Advertising Media Is A Nigerian’s Leading Online Advertising Service, Sponsored By Nigerian Breweries.

And It’s A Very Easy Money Earning System By Sharing Referral Links With Friends, Family And Other People Through The Internet E.g: Blogs, Forums, Social Media, Facebook Walls, Facebook Pages, Groups, Twitter, Chat Rooms And Other Online Media.

Start Your Part Time Job And Get Paid Daily.

Signup Bonus: N200(once).
Login Bonus N50(Daily).
Referral Link Visit: N500(PER 1NEW REGISTERED VISITOR).
Minimum Payout: N5000.

It’s Very Posible For You To Earn More Than 20.000Naira Daily If URL Is Seriously Published.

To Speed Up Your On-Net Balance, Then Make Use Of Your Referral Link As You Generate 500.00NGN Per Refer Plus Unexpected Daily Bonus.

It’s Very Easy And Possible For You To Invite More Than 20 Visitors Today, That Make You Have 10,000.00NGN On Grant.

Go And Register With My Referral Link http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494 And Give Me 500Naira While Stating Yours.

(REGISTRATION IS FREE!).
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2015
She knows that;if 2baba is no more,a whole lot of children & mothers would surface & would want their own share of his properties.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by donsharwama(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2015
axortedbabe:
I knw hw u feel,u av no option than to bear it..

GENERATE MORE THAN 10,000NAIRA EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA, JOIN MAKENAIRA INC TODAY (CYBER ADS BUSINESS FOR ALL NIGERIANS).http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494

MakeNaira Advertising Media Is A Nigerian’s Leading Online Advertising Service, Sponsored By Nigerian Breweries.

And It’s A Very Easy Money Earning System By Sharing Referral Links With Friends, Family And Other People Through The Internet E.g: Blogs, Forums, Social Media, Facebook Walls, Facebook Pages, Groups, Twitter, Chat Rooms And Other Online Media.

Start Your Part Time Job And Get Paid Daily.

Signup Bonus: N200(once).
Login Bonus N50(Daily).
Referral Link Visit: N500(PER 1NEW REGISTERED VISITOR).
Minimum Payout: N5000.

It’s Very Posible For You To Earn More Than 20.000Naira Daily If URL Is Seriously Published.

To Speed Up Your On-Net Balance, Then Make Use Of Your Referral Link As You Generate 500.00NGN Per Refer Plus Unexpected Daily Bonus.

It’s Very Easy And Possible For You To Invite More Than 20 Visitors Today, That Make You Have 10,000.00NGN On Grant.

Go And Register With My Referral Link http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494 And Give Me 500Naira While Stating Yours.

(REGISTRATION IS FREE!).

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by lovyna57: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2015
The Comprehensive Documentary On General Buhari past deeds. A Nigerian dictator's rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQhDPd4zEwY
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by kazey123(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Are you sure wat you said really comes frm your mind. Cos idey fear woman
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2015
In sarkodie voice,2baba u be my baba all my life.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by endymetrix(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2015
I thought they were just 3 o. But Friends I get 1 question o, If 2face ended up poor like Faze and Black-Face, This lady go agree marry am with these 7 kids grin
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by FredHandsome(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2015
This lady should rest already: always gushing about her marriage, like her life depends on it or like she married a god! WTF! Get a life!
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by BokoHaramm: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Babe your something for don scatter like Buhari certificate
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Glomoni: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2015
farano:
That's your own cross...bear it.
Wot is dis 1 saying? Ofeke!
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by coded2020(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2015
good thing no dey for 1person now

everyone wants to attach to success.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by agbalej(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Tubaba is a guy that remembered his root. He went back 2 Annie as soon as he realised that everything that glitter is not gold.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Obascoetubi: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2015
[/b]2face na womanizer[/b]
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by adanduka: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2015
SUCH AN HONEST LADY!
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Francon:
I'm touched
I'm really touched too.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by agoadiv(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2015
simplemach:
Jeeez...! seven what? Nawaooo may be tuface dey shame to buy condom for chemist shop.
lols...exactly what i was contemplating..... or probably de guy too love raw sex...to feel de warmth
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Mhizkel(f): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2015
2baba na father of many nations..u pple shud not blame him o cos hex only obeyin wordz in d Bible dat says we shud go 2d world n multiply
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by agoadiv(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
sleemoon:
Na 8 children... Plus my sister own
lols....u sure say ur sister bin born bfor my sis?
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by stayblack: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
NAIJA WOMEN NOR GET SHAME, EVEN NA 20 THAT DOG DROP, SHE GO STILL MARRY. U GET LUCK , THE DOG NOR GET HIV....
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Wuuworld(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
Annie's BABALAWO sabi work,that was the reason her own JUJU was able to catch 2BABA wella
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by farano(f): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Glomoni:

Wot is dis 1 saying? Ofeke!
Kill yourself by committing sucide then. Mtcheeewwww!
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by MadCow1: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Her Pigeon hole for don scatter be that.. grin
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by bosun11(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2015
ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX AND SEVEN...CR7 AND MESSI INTO ONE..CHAI

All d best in their marriage
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by freezyprinzy(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2015
7ke z d guy joystick made of gold and suger?
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by itsik(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Etianwanokon: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2015
YOU ARE YOUR MOTHER'S DAUGHTER. YOU SPEAK WELL DEAR. GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOUR HOME FROM STRANGE WOMEN AND FORTUNE HUNTERS
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by eduxerxes: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2015
She too wan become 2mama...hahahahaha
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by sleemoon(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2015
agoadiv:
lols....u sure say ur sister bin born bfor my sis?

Shuo.! See dis guy ooo... My 6ta b d number 2.... Buh 2face cum use money chuk her mouth... She too cum seal mine with 20 percent.....
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Dadehmola: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2015
sauceny:
She knows that;if 2baba is no more,a whole lot of children & mothers would surface & would their own share of his properties.

Exactly...

IMO, She's only trying to make it seem as if she loves those other children same way she loves hers' but deep down in her heart, her gripe is that her own children won't have all the inheritance to themselves!

How many Nigerian women will even marry a "father of all nations", if not for financial/material benefits? undecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2015
otijah:
spicies kwa. undecided
corrected. Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looks Glamorous In New Outfit (photos) / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame / Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.