Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" (29487 Views)

Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) / 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals / PHOTOS: Mother Of 2face Children,.sunmbo Adeoye Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by bidxbikky: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2015
intergral:
my sister what will you do when your boyfriend impregnate different women 7 times not to talk of those aborted and still come back to tell you that you're his one and only. Will you marry HIM?
they got served...all they want is 2 share in his property,2baba proposed to her in public and plead in public... Dis woman stood by him doing nothing for the Fact that 2baba is famous...she broke up with him wen she heard the news then...buh dis man came back and beg...even dedicate a song for her "RAINBOW"

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by intergral(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
bidxbikky:
they got served...all they want is 2 share in his property,2baba proposed to her in public and plead in public... Dis woman stood by him doing nothing for the Fact that 2baba is famous...she broke up with him wen she heard the news then...buh dis man came back and beg...even dedicate a song for her "RAINBOW"
That doesn't mean that a man should a woman like that.But anyway how I wish people will have heart like yours, you will make a Good wifey.Although am still not move cos let's think like real nigerians.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Preshochyx(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
intergral:
ok May your sister marry a man that has impregnated 7 women "amen" .... Indomie brain

As long as she's happy, I won't stop her its her life...

and pls do me a favour;

Agree dat u're an imbecileee!
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by intergral(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Preshochyx:

As long as she's happy, I won't stop her its her life...

and pls do me a favour;

Agree dat u're an imbecileee!

and you are an Idiott! Go and check the IQ rating of an "Idiott! In brain and developmental psychology.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Glomoni: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
farano:
Lmao! Stop reasoning with your biro.

Biro, Pen rather!! hahahaha, hw u dey bro?
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by annawhite(f): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Akshow:
silly woman, u don't need to be their biological mother before u assume d role of their mother and love them like u bore them
clear case of an antelope typing from his anus angry
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Preshochyx(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
intergral:
and you are an Idiott! Go and check the IQ rating of an "Idiott! In brain and developmental psychology.

U go and check the IQ rating of a mosquito... Cus u have a mosquito brain... U're henceforth ignored, Nonsense!
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by apcmustwin(f): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
annawhite:
clear case of an antelope typing from his anus angry
clear case of an orangutan not minding her ugly business

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by intergral(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Preshochyx:

U go and check the IQ rating of a mosquito... Cus u have a mosquito brain... U're henceforth ignored, Nonsense!
you dey VEX?
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by annawhite(f): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
apcmustwin:
clear case of an orangutan not minding her ugly business
you can rant all you want!!ive told u my mind.....peace out!
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by apcmustwin(f): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
annawhite:
you can rant all you want!!ive told u my mind.....peace out!
Mgbeke.....u mis road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looks Glamorous In New Outfit (photos) / Photos From Tekno's GO Music Video Shoot / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.