Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

A Husband's Greatest Weapon. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Husband's Greatest Weapon. (4642 Views)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / A Wife's Greatest Weapon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Husband's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
bukatyne:

This your style of numbering posts na wire angry

1. Don't smile @ me; wait for your results tongue

2. I am not putting conditions or saying a wife should not 'submit' if her hubby is not loving (She is to if she is a Christian). A husband is to love his wife as Christ loved the church etc. (which is loving her first). However if a man is not a Christian, then the woman is OYO. Besides, a woman is not expected to submit except she is a Christian. If they are both not Christians, they can do as they deem fit wink

3, 4, 6: cheesy (working smart and not 'hardwork')

5. They are same to me (let's disagree to agree) grin

Work was fine my broda cheesy and yours and family?
don't mind my numbering. It helps keep me on the striaght-and-narrow.

1. smiley grin tongue. Call the cops.

2. Our fore-mothers submitted before christianity got to these shores. Be careful what you peddle.

5. Alright, then.

2 Likes

Re: A Husband's Greatest Weapon. by mgbeketoto: 12:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Lateralmaths:
how?

A man with self-respect knows how to handle himself and others. . . . .because he has PRIDE!!!! kiss
Never a LOSER! kiss
Re: A Husband's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 12:16am On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

A man with self-respect knows how to handle himself and others. . . . .because he has PRIDE!!!! kiss
Never a LOSER! kiss
Pride? hmmn
Re: A Husband's Greatest Weapon. by mgbeketoto: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Lateralmaths:
Pride? hmmn

If a man has pride. . . HE CAN NEVER GO WRONG!
I don't mean 'foolish pride' o! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg_4V03TjaE
Re: A Husband's Greatest Weapon. by 2CatWoman: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Timbuktou:

2. Our fore-mothers submitted before christianity got to these shores. Be careful what you peddle.

5. Alright, then.

How do you know this?
Re: A Husband's Greatest Weapon. by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Timbuktou:

5. Alright, then.

2. Did they submit? Looking at Biblical definitions here. Did their husbands love unconditionally? I am thinking they were more of 'subservient'

How about the accident? Sorted it all out?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) / Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! / Why Couples Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.