Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. (8387 Views)

Hey Literature Landers Am Back! Itx Ur Boy Rounakid (iphiekuttie) / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:
ermmm miss Humblebygrace
46stuff and stuff46 wants you to know he was banned, two of his accounts was ban.. And also wants ou to know what u ask for u will get it when his back!!
ok, thanks.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by repogirl(f): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
kaya09:

Lol why are you yawning? Abeg cover your mouth o.
grin kayemjay knows why..... I see you are calm now, do you still wish us writers bad?
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
repogirl:
grin kayemjay knows why..... I see you are calm now, do you still wish us writers bad?
Yea i am calm now,i have taken my medicine,i know thats what you would luv to hear. And no i do not wish you guys bad anymore, a man who sees a hen scattering excrement should stop it, who knows who will eat the leg,i am a writer too,so something like this could happen to me too,its better we nip it in the bud,stealing some1's work is evil no doubt.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by kingphilip(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Dygeasy:
lol! Grenade nko? cheesy
hw I go take read THE JOB again
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by kingphilip(m): 12:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Ishilove:

I believe D9ty7 is in the best position to answer that but it has something to do with lies.
i think he is serving out his ban

can u kindly,let it out here?
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Ishilove: 2:16am On Jan 30, 2015
kingphilip:

i think he is serving out his ban

can u kindly,let it out here?
www.nairaland.com/2120260/dealing-plagiarism-nairaland-stories-rogue
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 30, 2015
ERM.
.joking around though, Ishilove don't you think seun ought to receive a ban he said should drop what he is smoking
offence
1. Lying - rule8
2. Insult-- rule 2...
That aside...please a company that uses Nairaland to advertise has duped me...

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by kingphilip(m): 6:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Ishilove:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight,
or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

7. Don't say or do anything that's detrimental to the
security, success, or IMAGE of Nairaland.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

19. Don't create a new account when banned for
breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find
out
so can I know hw he broke rule 2, 7 & 8? I need it spelt black and white in order for me not to get caught in between

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by KingzPen(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2015
At this stage of my life, can't imagine me begging or pleading to be unbanned or what-is-it-called sef... NL na my house? Abeggi!

If you're banned for speaking your mind, it only shows one thing, YOU GAT A STRONG WILLED HEART! Take this heart and create a platform for yourself, perhaps Seun doesn't have two heads, you can set up yours...

It makes me wanna puke when I see people begging to be released from NL prison... Mptchewwwww!

Abeg, nobody can stop your shine, not even NL mods nor even NL Boss or even NL itself...

Sure, this little snippet would be tested inside the furnace of NL rules to confirm if I'm also eligible to be ban...

Lmaooooo!

That laugh was in Isoko!

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Psalmwise(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Is dis d answer to king philips question...,ave opened d link I can't find anytin dats as direct answer to d9ty7's ban

Cos dat link doesn't answer kingphilip question
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Ishilove: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2015
My statement is a blanket statement. D9ty7 isn't the only Nairalander who has been banned in connection to this issue, is he? I meant ALL those who have been banned broke at least ONE of the above stated rules.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Ishilove: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Love And Snakes / The Red Girl (18+) / Daylight Mysteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.