Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries (8929 Views)

Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Cambridge Assessment Board Respond On Buhari Result...#change / Hausa Language Offered In WASC 1961 Cambridge Assessment Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Wuuworld(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .my guy, you are not qualified to doubt anybody's certificate. . . . . . . . . . . .your bombs too much. . . . . . . grin grin
..I guess I have achieved my aim of commenting with error.....u
wouldn't have notice the comment if not for the error....I play
smart not hard....this is just the easiest way to gain popularity....ask Dangote,he will explain better
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Wuuworld(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
opa gbagaun style!
U see as God take kash you. Oya, show me ur certificate.
smart not hard....this is just the easiest way to gain popularity....at least u will now know that Wuuworld is a Nairalander
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Caseless: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wuuworld:
smart not hard....this is just the easiest way to gain popularity....at least u will now know that Wuuworld is a Nairalander
i'm sorry, bro. I was just joking. hope you would forgive me...
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wuuworld:
smart not hard....this is just the easiest way to gain popularity....ask Dangote,he will explain better

..........chairman, this is yet another bomb...........at this rate, i will soon break my back laughing........ grin
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Wuuworld(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
i'm sorry, bro. I was just joking. hope you would forgive me...
One love bro,meant no grudges
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Caseless: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wuuworld:
One love bro,meant no grudges
thank u, i'm most greatful! *handshakes him*
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by mrmiyagi2: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
NOTES:

1. Examination results were classed in grades by 1 to 9. 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 indicate a Pass with Credit; 7 & 8 indicate a Pass; 9 indicates a Failure.
2. To pass the School Certificate, candidates had to pass examinations in a variety of groups. It was compulsory to pass English Language, but not Maths, in order to gain the Certificate.
3. The number of candidates who sat for the WASC Hausa examination in 1961 was 152.
4. Our records show that Hausa was set in the Northern Region in 1961.

From the notes stated above i have made the following deductions
1. Buhari wrote the examinations
2. Buhari was not issued a certificate by the examining body because he Failed English thus he has no certificate and has never had a certificate

According to Note no2, any candidate writing the WASC exams in the 60s had to pass English in order to 'GAIN A CERTIFICATE".
I assume that the manner in which the exam was conducted then, is quite different from the way it is conducted today. Today WASC would issue you a certificate irrespective of your grades but it seems that was not the norm back in the 60s. One had to pass the COMPULSORY English Language before a Certificate is issued.
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Wuuworld(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
thank u, i'm most greatful! *handshakes him*
My pleasure
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Demdem(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:

Contrary to your joy, Buharetard has responded in accordance to our request which left more vacuum than answers. Since he has been riding on the false toga of Mr integrity, he either satisfies those yearning demands or forever shed his confident posture of being incorruptible , with a high degree of integrity . . .

Buharetard failure to do the needful will render his ultimate selling point null and void . . . . .

Once again u Av goofed. As it is now, whatever the General choose to do on this issue brings me joy. Sane Nigerians already know that this is no issue. Even those that matter in Inec have no issue with it and as I speak the Generals name is currently being appended to the neccessary documents. So u see, only the inconsequential fools, cocck suckers of Jonathan headed by ffk all stooges of wadata house warlords are the ones shouting aimlessly around.
Are u among?
grin
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Caseless: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2015
Wuuworld:
My pleasure
my pleasure too.
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by jmaine: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Demdem:

Once again u Av goofed. As it is now, whatever the General choose to do on this issue brings me joy. Sane Nigerians already know that this is no issue. Even those that matter in Inec have no issue with it and as I speak the Generals name is currently being appended to the neccessary documents. So u see, only the inconsequential fools, cocck suckers of Jonathan headed by ffk all stooges of wadata house warlords are the ones shouting aimlessly around.
Are u among?
grin

You are just believing your illusion bro. Buharetard supporters alike have been running from pillar to post trying to justify Buharetard seeming inadequacies.

Sane Nigerians are already disappointed at the bundle of lies and deceit Buharetard and disciples have been dishing in recent times.

Buharetard better finish what he has started already, so far he hasn't exhausted all means of quelling the scandal. The more he delays, the worse his image becomes.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:

You are just believing your illusion bro. Buharetard supporters alike have been running from pillar to post trying to justify Buharetard seeming inadequacies.

Sane Nigerians are already disappointed at the bundle of lies and deceit Buharetard and disciples have been dishing in recent times.

Buharetard better finish what he has started already, so far he hasn't exhausted all means of quelling the scandal. The more he delays, the worse his image becomes.

Nahhhhhh, who are those sane Nigerians that are wiser than INEC who claimed everything is in order? grin
The ones I know are ffk, his miserable kind on TV and their minions on NL. All Av one thing in common, Jonathan cocck suckers. grin
Inec has called their bluff and the General remains a candidate.
Chew that. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by jmaine: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2015
Demdem:

Nahhhhhh, who are those sane Nigerians that are wiser than INEC who claimed everything is in order? grin
The ones I know are ffk, his miserable kind on TV and their minions on NL.
Inec has called their bluff and the General remains a candidate.
Chew that. grin

Some concerned Nigerians are in the court already, so INEC doesn't have the final say if the courts decide otherwise . . . grin

Majority don't care if he is a candidate or not, we are just interested in puncturing Buharetard false toga of incorruptibility and high integrity.
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by blacksta(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2015
Demdem:

Are u among?
grin

God bless you sir.

Anyway has anybody seen GEJ's thesis - GEJ who is PHD holder has partially failed Nigeria and Nigerians. I am now thinking maybe somebody with limited education qualifications will do much better job.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Demdem(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:

Some concerned Nigerians are in the court already, so INEC doesn't have the final say if the courts decide otherwise . . . grin

Majority don't care if he is a candidate or not, we are just interested in puncturing Buharetard false toga of incorruptibility and high integrity.

Yes some killer party aligned lawyers has gone to court.
Only if these fools had gone earlier. Expecting the court to declare otherwise is like expecting and declaring that Demdem is gay. grin I wish them the best in their sojourn.
Remember also that the court process doesn't end there but to the supreme Court.

Well I don't see any majority here, like I said earlier, what I have seen are very few trouble makers headed by ffk and aribisala with their minions all throughout the www. All cocck suckers of Egbere Jonathan. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Demdem(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2015
blacksta:

God bless you sir.

Anyway has anybody seen GEJ's thesis - GEJ who is PHD holder has partially failed Nigeria and Nigerians. I am now thinking maybe somebody with limited education qualifications will do much better job.

Abegii forget thesis. Let's start with the drunkards school cert.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Demdem:

Abegii forget thesis. Let's start with the drunkards school cert.

. . . . . . . .and while we are at it, can we also have look at sheppo the Mrs's certificates? starting with WAEC, NCE and B.ED
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by jmaine: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Demdem:

Yes some killer party aligned lawyers has gone to court.
Only if these fools had gone earlier. Expecting the court to declare otherwise is like expecting and declaring that Demdem is gay. grin I wish them the best in their sojourn.
Remember also that the court process doesn't end there but to the supreme Court.

Well I don't see any majority here, like I said earlier, what I have seen are very few trouble makers headed by ffk and aribisala with their minions all throughout the www. All cocck suckers of Egbere Jonathan. grin

Very few trouble makers that sent Buharetard disciples scampering to Katsina to produce questionable documents to prove his innocence. Those very few must be very powerful to have sent a fraudulent General granting a press conference grin.
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Demdem(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:

Very few trouble makers that sent Buharetard disciples scampering to Katsina to produce questionable documents to prove his innocence. Those very few must be very powerful to have sent a fraudulent General granting a press conference grin.

Again u goofed, grin buhari based on campaign schedule was due to be in katsina at that period and it took the army's denial of their earlier statement for Buhari to proceed to his school and not because of calls of these inconsequential fools.
The press conference was right after the army's (being an institution) denial and not after ffk rants. grin
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Demdem(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .and while we are at it, can we also have look at sheppo the Mrs's certificates? starting with WAEC, NCE and B.ED

Chai, chai, chai........why do u want to open the gates of hell.......u are on ur own oooo.
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by TheOtherview: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2015
blacksta:

God bless you sir.

Jonathan's MSc or PhD thesis? I am putting Okupe's one million Naira on the line for anyone who can produce the original copy grin

At the departmental library of the Department of Zoology (now Animal & Environmental Biology), a dedicated two-hour search by two volunteers combing through the shelves, yielded nothing.

The resident librarian, who joined the departmental staff in 2006 says she got to the task of arranging the projects, dissertations and theses of past students at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels as soon as she arrived. “I never once came across the president’s doctoral thesis,” she said, on condition of anonymity.

The entire department moved to its present location on third floor of the four-storey building that houses the entire College of Sciences in 1993 from the old Choba Park campus that at present still has the Faculty of Education. While it is possible that many copies of such documents were misplaced in the relocation, Jonathan’s could not have been among the affected ones, as he supposedly submitted it two years later, in 1995.

In the aforementioned 1985 paper, Jonathan self-references a publication which is in all likelihood, his Master’s dissertation. Titled “Stage 1 larvae of fresh and brackish water decapod crustaceans (excluding Natantlal) of the Niger Delta”, it is however dated 1984, two years earlier than the quoted date which is present in all his official profiles and bios. Further search on Aquatic Commons for the PhD thesis turned up no results whatsoever for the year 1995.
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by jmaine: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Demdem:

Again u goofed, grin buhari based on campaign schedule was due to be in katsina at that period and it took the army's denial of their earlier statement for Buhari to proceed to his school and not because of calls of these inconsequential fools.
The press conference was right after the army's (being an institution) denial and not after ffk rants. grin

You are the one clearly goofing consistently, It is the calls of those inconsequential "fools" that necessitated the Army to expose Buharetard for the fraud he was.

The initial statement of the Military authorities was that Buhari just like every other Military Officer should have photocopies of his credentials in his record. It was blanket statement on assumptions of the norm.

But on going further to confirm their assumptions, it was negative. No version of twist and turns from the APC propaganda machines can change simple facts.

[size=14pt]Laleye said the briefing was necessitated by deluge of requests from civil society groups and the media among others, over General Buhari’s eligibility for any political office.[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/army-speaks-buharis-certificates/
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by Demdem(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:

You are the one clearly goofing consistently, It is the calls of those inconsequential "fools" that necessitated the Army to expose Buharetard for the fraud he was.

The initial statement of the Military authorities was that Buhari just like every other Military Officer should have photocopies of his credentials in his record. It was blanket statement on assumptions of the norm.

But on going further to confirm their assumptions, it was negative. No version of twist and turns from the APC propaganda machines can change simple facts.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/army-speaks-buharis-certificates/

Ooo I see, the Nigerian Army initially assumed for decades grin
but when when challenged by these inconsequential fools that succks Jonathan balls, they suddenly became pussies and realised that they don't have it though they have details of his subjects.
Let's test the army's intergrity in the law court.
Besides what the army can't confirm for 30 yrs, it took the General just 24 hrs to confirm from his school.
Nigerian army talking from their four compass points of their mouth. grin
Re: Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries by jmaine: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Demdem:

Ooo I see, the Nigerian Army initially assumed for decades grin
but when when challenged by these inconsequential fools that succks Jonathan balls, they suddenly became pussies and realised that they don't have it though they have details of his subjects.
Let's test the army's intergrity in the law court.
Besides what the army can't confirm for 30 yrs, it took the General just 24 hrs to confirm from his school.
Nigerian army talking from their four compass points of their mouth. grin

You were neither here no there bro with your latest submission, The NA only looked at the records after been coerced under the powers granted by the FOI bill.

Buharetard instead of writing to the NA in the first instance to verify if his credentials can be sorted, decided to swear a fraudulent affidavit citing that his WASC was with the NA. After been exposed for the fraud he was, he decided to follow that up with another questionable document from his Secondary school.

Those inconsequential "fools" are the reason why Buharetard and his supporters are scampering consistently trying to defend him while procuring fraudulent excuses and document.

Those "inconsequential fools" are indeed a powerful lot. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How President Buhari Was Poisoned / Supreme Court: NJC To Interview Justices For Apex Court / Three Groups Fight For APC Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.