Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Buhari And Osibanjo Called Me On Phone This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osibanjo Called Me On Phone This Morning (690 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) / Was Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Called By God To Be A Pastor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Osibanjo Called Me On Phone This Morning by geniusng(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari and Osibanjo called me on Phone with this number 014536929 this Morning to ask for my vote.

Even though I said YES but I won't vote Buhari. Saying Yes was to avoid further talk. I have my PVC ready and I will vote for Jonathan.

Even though he did not win, I won't regret voting for him. All I have to say is TIME WILL TELL and when Buhari sit on that seat, he will begin to see what Jonathan is seeing now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osibanjo Called Me On Phone This Morning by chiomashine: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
geniusng:
Buhari and Osibanjo called me on Phone with this number 014536929 this Morning to ask for my vote.

Even though I said YES but I won't vote Buhari. Saying Yes was to avoid further talk. I have my PVC ready and I will vote for Jonathan.

Even though he did not win, I won't regret voting for him. All I have to say is TIME WILL TELL and when Buhari sit on that seat, he will begin to see what Jonathan is seeing now.

The opportunity to sit there will never come!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

7 dead after NYC commuter train hits SUV stuck on tracks / Fayose Woos Hausa Community For Jonathan / Will Postponement Of General Election Stop Buhari's Victory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.