Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert (3856 Views)

Beyond The TAN Adverts: What Have You Benefited From Jonathan Led Government? / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video / Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by iresearcher(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Despite their billions, they cant host a correct smear campaign.

What is "sheep in Wolf clothing". You have only campaigned for Buhari instead of against him.

If you dont understand the scriptures, please don use it for political campaign. This phrase
should be the other way round. "Wolf in Sheep Clothing".

Cluelessness everywhere.

Smh to think this is even coming from FFK

17 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by iresearcher(m): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is what is called confusion in my enemies camp

11 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Samchelsea(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
So you don't know the meaning of a Wolf in sheep clothing and you are here spewing trash.
Wolf in sheep's clothing is an idiom of Biblical
origin. It is used of those playing a role contrary to
their real character

5 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by iresearcher(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Samchelsea:
So you don't know the meaning of a[b] Wolf in sheep clothing[/b] and you are here spewing trash.
their real character

Yea, you are right.
We are saying the same thing, but read what they have on the advert. Its the other way round.

12 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Samchelsea(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
iresearcher:

Yea, you are right.
We are saying the same thing, but read what they have on the advert. Its the other way round.

so far the concept/message intended has been passed across then the rest is history

3 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by iresearcher(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Samchelsea:
so far the concept/message intended has been passed across then the rest is history

Oooh I see where you are coming from.
I see you are just like your team, very clueless.
Do you know how much that page costs and yet just one thing you guys have to do well you mess it up.
Like master, like followers.

The news I have for you is this, this is the exact path Haman the Agagite followed in the bible.
I guess you know the end of the story

22 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Samchelsea(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
iresearcher:

Do you know how much that page costs and yet just one thing you guys have to do well you mess it up.

The news I have for you is this, this is the exact path Haman the Agagite followed in the bible.
go and tell that to GMB cos his hands are not clean

2 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by omenka(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cluelessness laid bare for the whole world to see!! cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
typo.

1 Like

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Change2015(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lolol. So funny. Christians wey no read Bible... Tai #fail

#change
#GMB
#APC

10 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
That mistake is from the guardian newspaper, i saw it also this morning.
Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by ASL33: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
iresearcher:

How are you sure the mistake is not from the publisher/printer?
Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Ventura1: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Confusion in the camp of the GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Ventura1: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
ASL33:
How are you sure the mistake is not from the publisher/printer?
story for the gods, materials are submitted by the advertiser

7 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by mrmetoo1: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
LMAO!! Confusion! Cluelessness!! Failure!!! Them regular trademark

6 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by OneOpinion: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
:.
Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by kent79: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
PDP digging out archives for Buhari's unguided utterances since d days of Alvan Ikoku.

1 Like

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by iresearcher(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
customized13:

How?

Is it with this confused state of mind you guys want a second term? Hell NO

Most times, some publishers will still need your second check of the work
you submitted before they hit the mills.

You always submit your graphics for publications. They seldom do your graphics for you

2 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by frankyychiji(f): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
The message is passed and gotten. Why the fuss Op?
Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by iresearcher(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
frankyychiji:
The message is passed and gotten. Why the fuss Op?

Yes, you are right. That Buhari is as gentle as a sheep. QED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by jay44(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
e- war evrywia! i nid a bullet proof jacket
Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Dunamis009: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
There's nuttyn wrong wid it. It's jes a concerned Nigerians wasrnyn us to b careful
Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by OgologoDimkpa: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
There is nothing wrong with the advert.
The statement was made by Buhari and he can never deny it.

Buhari is a jihadist and an extremist period!

GEJ till 2019!!
Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
customized13:

You have added lying to your list of ever growing vices?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Sylverbox(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Samchelsea:
So you don't know the meaning of a Wolf in sheep clothing and you are here spewing trash.
their real character
Birds of a feather........
Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
django1:

You have added lying to your list of ever growing vices?
I am yet to point out any lie in that comment.
Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by saintade01(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Even the cluelessnes of the followers also baffles me angry

Please has anyone seen the result of the online poll AIT organise?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Collynzo419: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
iresearcher:
Despite their billions, they cant host a correct smear campaign.

What is "sheep in Wolf clothing". You have only campaigned for Buhari instead of against him.

If you dont understand the scriptures, please don use it for political campaign. This phrase
should be the other way round. "Wolf in Sheep Clothing".

Cluelessness everywhere.

Smh to think this is even coming from FFK

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fresh air grammar

Chai Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
customized13:
I am yet to point out any lie in that comment.

How did you know the mistake was from the paper? This was clearly a case of wrongly conveyed idea most likely from the owner.

1 Like

Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by Kenai: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
But I have a question for the OP: Did Buhari not say exactly what was quoted in on that ad?
Re: Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert by hahn(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Free these people and buy a jewellery set for yourself or your loved one.

Soh.8686@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Is Landlocked / CJN Ariwoola's Definition Of Forfeiture In 2014(photo) / Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.