Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) (38976 Views)

Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
olas24u:
grin
don't mind the naughty fella, he just wanted to see ur teeth, and he succeeded.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by farem: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
omenka:
And this is the same Atiku the nest of killers are alleging is planing to leave the party, created a useless thread in respect of that and had some paid mod move the trash to the fp!!

Very lovely pics Lalasticlala. Shows how calm and unfazed the leaders of our great party are in the face of wanton provocation by the PDP and her foot soldiers.

Compare that to the pic below:
[color=#000099][/color]

Mourning season nah?
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by dayo23(f): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Alwayz banning me! Well am fully back, Change ever clueless never.
#Sai GMB

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
GMB has really got greater media attention and awareness than GEG ... Kudos to him . However , in the annal of our existence as an independent country , the most commonest aspirant in any presidential election never win in the election proper . Or , worst still in the event that s(he) appeared to be coasting home with victory , the election will either be annulled or the military boys will do the needful . So , let him continue to enjoy the euphoria of his pre-election commonness nay relevance , so come February 14 , he will have enough reason to swallow the bitter pill of his defeat at the poll .
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
motherlode:

i contributed my quota just as GMB will contribute his to GEJ's post-election job and also A+ to JAYKAY pharmacy.
Shikena grin
grin Lol thanks...I really appreciate!

Meanwhile,GEJ till BUHARI goes back to kindergarten class cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
dexentity:
I prefer this year's election to 2011's, it is good to see both the ruling party and the opposition on their toes. This is how an election period should be, uncertainty on who the winner is going to be, not a situation where everyone would have known who the winner is a year before election.
I will disagree with this opinion of urs . There is no difference in this year elections and the past ones. None of the parties have been able to table out to people what they intend to do and how they intend to carry it out. If u have watched any american election process or uk ,you will notice that voters are won over by contesting parties plans on policies affecting the people.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30183044][/quote]
/
Hate him or love him. But Amaechi is the kind of friend we all deserve. In peace or squabbles, he remains loyal unlike most people that stick around only when the going is good.

Someone like this dude is very difficult to find these days.
\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by elixirnina: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
MightyD:
Buhari don old badly to become president,

God forbid bad thing 000000
God bless you. I thought I was the only one noticing that in the pix

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by micolaj: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
I don't see any reason why you quote me if not that this bs is hurting your NL APC propaganda pay per post campaign..afterall its a free democratic country,innit? And its not as if we are at the retrogressive regime Buhari '83,are we?....now f**k off.
You are pained

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by Abdulkareem407(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
grin grin same way they would have to fake a smile when GEJ is re-elected n buhari goes back to his COWBOY business cheesy
Hit LIKE if you think i'm right.

*modified*

Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks
Anoda Ram grin grin grin ...Oya take 000000Likesgrin grin grin Eleribu Olosi
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by dexentity: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
tolexy007:

u are right, bt am just concerned about d violence dat can involved after d election
You are right about the violence, but violence coming into the picture is due to selfishness and lack of sportmanship on the part of the politicians, and ignorance and joblessness on the part of the masses. I believe with time we will get to a time when election violence will be a thing of the past. Election violence should be condemned and campaigned against though, it is barbaric and archaic.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
18 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by teufelein(f): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
[b]Our “mumu” is our refusal to understand the designs of our Caliphate neighbors [a.k.a the Hafukawa (the Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people), the Arewa sosei (the True North) or the Shariyalanders] with whom we addictively insist on cohabiting Lugard’s Nigeria. What we have refused to understand may be broken down into the following items:

Mumu #1: The Caliphate is the subcontractor to whom the British colonialists, under cover of granting independence in 1960, handed over Nigeria to colonize for them. They are the licensed sub-colonizers for the British imperialists.

Mumu #2: The ambition of the Caliphate, its design on its neighbors in Nigeria, is to be the perpetual colonial masters over all other Nigerians-–this is sometimes hazily glimpsed as their “born to rule” mentality. The non-Caliphate Nigerians have failed to investigate the designs of our Caliphate neighbors. As a result we have not understood who it is we insist on cohabiting Nigeria with. Without knowing their colonialist designs, we have sought to build a “One Nigeria” in which they are included as partners. In so doing, we have been like mice who insist on cohabiting a cage with a cat, on the blind assumption that the cat is their brother, and is just another mouse, and therefore not a predator who eats mice. The cat has gladly gone along with the foolish and undiscerning mice, hoping they’ll never wise up to its designs until it’s too late for them.

Mumu #3: The Caliphate uses religion, its project of “advancing Sharia”, as cover for expanding its influence beyond its Arewa/Shariyaland base area into the rest of its inherited colony called Nigeria.

Mumu #4: The Caliphate is incorrigibly anti-democracy, and will use whatever it can—coups, pogroms, fraudulent constitutions, rigged elections etc.—to prevent democracy from taking root in Nigeria. That is the prime lesson from June 12 and the frauds of the 1999 constitution, but we’ve refused to learn and apply it.
[/b]

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/articles-comments/87828-discourse-our-mumu-part-i-backroom-view-state-struggle-true-federalism.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lolzzzzz.... Atiku, Apc in the morning Pdp by night! grin grin
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by sokera: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Police self want change

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by dexentity: 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
onatisi:
I will disagree with this opinion of urs . There is no difference in this year elections and the past ones. None of the parties have been able to table out to people what they intend to do and how they intend to carry it out. If u have watched any american election process or uk ,you will notice that voters are won over by contesting parties plans on policies affecting the people.
Yeah, I agree with you on this but things can only get better when there is a stiff competition among competing members. I expect a better competition among parties in 2019. We are getting there minus the violence. Violence is still a huge turn off.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by M4gunners: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Osibanjo is the only mumu among.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by thaoriginator: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
teufelein:
[b]Our “mumu” is our refusal to understand the designs of our Caliphate neighbors [a.k.a the Hafukawa (the Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people), the Arewa sosei (the True North) or the Shariyalanders] with whom we addictively insist on cohabiting Lugard’s Nigeria. What we have refused to understand may be broken down into the following items:

Mumu #1: The Caliphate is the subcontractor to whom the British colonialists, under cover of granting independence in 1960, handed over Nigeria to colonize for them. They are the licensed sub-colonizers for the British imperialists.

Mumu #2: The ambition of the Caliphate, its design on its neighbors in Nigeria, is to be the perpetual colonial masters over all other Nigerians-–this is sometimes hazily glimpsed as their “born to rule” mentality. The non-Caliphate Nigerians have failed to investigate the designs of our Caliphate neighbors. As a result we have not understood who it is we insist on cohabiting Nigeria with. Without knowing their colonialist designs, we have sought to build a “One Nigeria” in which they are included as partners. In so doing, we have been like mice who insist on cohabiting a cage with a cat, on the blind assumption that the cat is their brother, and is just another mouse, and therefore not a predator who eats mice. The cat has gladly gone along with the foolish and undiscerning mice, hoping they’ll never wise up to its designs until it’s too late for them.

Mumu #3: The Caliphate uses religion, its project of “advancing Sharia”, as cover for expanding its influence beyond its Arewa/Shariyaland base area into the rest of its inherited colony called Nigeria.

Mumu #4: The Caliphate is incorrigibly anti-democracy, and will use whatever it can—coups, pogroms, fraudulent constitutions, rigged elections etc.—to prevent democracy from taking root in Nigeria. That is the prime lesson from June 12 and the frauds of the 1999 constitution, but we’ve refused to learn and apply it.
[/b]
and you mumu #5 abi? Ode!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by phiszo(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
beopened:

Your life must be very miserable to say the least

You just keep spewing BS all over the forum.........
you shouldn't take seriously someone that supports wada (kogi governor) the worst governor in nigeria after suswam.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by smsshola(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Haters we not love this...
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by thaoriginator: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
sokera:
Police self want change
Wow! Where you get dis pics? PDP rats are just ranting online.. God bless all my APC fans, the true Nigeria lovers.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by Kedam(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks
u don enter am be dat
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by smsshola(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Haters we not love this...if we cannot unite cos of our common interest let unite cos of the bad egg among us to fight corruption;unemployment, sebtiment,etc.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Movesz:
And this is the same Atiku the nest of killers are alleging is planing to leave the party, created a useless thread in respect of that and had some paid mod move the trash to the fp!!
Very lovely pics Lalasticlala. Shows how calm and unfazed the leaders of our great party are in the face of wanton provocation by the PDP and her foot soldiers.
Compare that to the pic below:
Lol. You go sabi cheat for exam well well oo! cheesycheesy

cool
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by ichidodo: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
micolaj:
You are pained
You will make a good comedian in future...
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by BokoHaramm: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
I don't belive in smiles. If I wanna kill or destroy you I put up my most charming smile.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by micolaj: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
You will make a good comedian in future...
Thanks for your faint observation.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by PBundles(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Let me first start by giving my disclaimer before someone states Im siding a particular candidate, but how can Buhari use fighting corruption as ticket to winning when you have people like Atiku and Tinubu in your midst and refused to say anything derogatory about Abacha becuase you served under him. Do you know the impact he would have had if he said NO, Im sorry I cant have you with me to Tinubu and his likes and when asked about Abacha, simply state the obvious: Look he was my boss but in hindsight I see that he was not very forthright and for that Im deeply sorry for serving during such human rights abuses.

There would be no need for an election he would win hands DOWN by a landslide. But now you he gives the impression that he is sensitive to such characters which is a pity. Remember the saying: Tell me your friends and I will tell you who you are...so true.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by Movesz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
omenka:
Lol. You go sabi cheat for exam well well oo! cheesycheesy

cool

glory glory brocheesycheesy

cool
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by makzeze: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
myhoodlink:
Great pictures.

Thanks.

God bless President GEJ
YES, God Bless Buhari and farewell uncle Jona as you leave for Otuoke, Bayelsa state come May 29 2015.
Re: APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) by motherlode: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
grin Lol thanks...I really appreciate!

Meanwhile,GEJ till BUHARI goes back to kindergarten class cheesy
as your name implies, you can't stop cracking jokes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? / Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave / 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.