Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Confessed Now She's Leaving. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Confessed Now She's Leaving. (1331 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance / Am Loosing My Mind!: Is She Leaving Me?/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by Enockia(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2008
I confessed to my girlfriend about wat was going on between me nd her roommate. I told her to forgive me but rather than recieve her forgiveness i got like four dirty slaps after that she told me she neva wants to see me again that it's over between us. I'm so confused
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by KarmaMod(f): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2008
what are you confused about?

If she told you such about her and your best friend, would you give her a hug?

I hope you havent washed your face yet, take a picture and lets see the marks

3 Likes

Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by Akinagirl(f): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2008
Yeah really. What are you confused about, what were you expecting, a pat on the back?

1 Like

Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by Czarskit(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2008
Confused? I guess u mean relieved,
What happens 2 people who confess to be 'witches/wizards'?
Ans: They get lynched.
U jst hv 3 options Man,
1. Beg her until GOD knows when.
2. Get anoda gal, maybe her roomie whom u 'did' (hope she's aight).
3. Get on with '2' if '1' fails.
Gudluck Man, No tym 4 dulling.
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by SOJ(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2008
u avnt told us wat u really did with her roomie?
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by victorian(f): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2008
Y did you confess to your gf about such annoying secret, What happened to denial instead angry, cmon you should know better cool
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by SOJ(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2008
but really,the question nags my head: would u gals prefer that a guy hides such secrets from their mate?
na ur post make me think so o,sisi victorian undecided
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by MaiSuya(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2008
victorian:

Y did you confess to your girlfriend about such annoying secret, What happened to denial instead angry, cmon you should know better cool

WTFFFFFFFF Is this coming from a female?

2 Likes

Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by dayokanu(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2008
People want to know the truth but cant handle the truth
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by ikamefa(f): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2008
Mai Suya:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no male! undecided erhmmm female! grin prolly male! undecided undecided cheesy
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by netotse(m): 1:15am On Dec 26, 2008
wot do u expect?, boy u bin watching one too many movies, she's leaving, deal with it!
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by chyk91(m): 1:28am On Dec 26, 2008
sorry oh, but u can keep begging till she forgives u or u can move on.

1 Like

Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:30am On Dec 26, 2008
So now tell me why you complaining? thought that was what you wanted, or else you would have kept your damn zippers up!

1 Like

Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by tpia: 2:31am On Dec 26, 2008
Enockia:

I confessed to my girlfriend about what was going on between me nd her roommate. I told her to forgive me but rather than recieve her forgiveness i got like four dirty slaps after that she told me she never wants to see me again that it's over between us. I'm so confused   

what's confusing you?
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by slimfine(f): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2008
@ poster

you don't seem to understand that when you appologize to someone is up to them to accept or not. in this case she might have forgiving you or not but she doesn't want to deal with a cheat like you angry

get over yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by AdamBrody1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2008
No matter how cool, calm and collected the chick is, rule number one in every relationship is to be secretive about every extra marital affair or sleazy thing your doing. Because once she knows, women are hardly forgiving especially if you beg them to forgive you and continue to love you. Rather make her find out her self and if she knows she is in a competition with the other woman, she will either do her best to prove she is better than the other one and not leave you or chicken out and you still gain by having the other one.

So never ever tell your chick any of your sordid secrets!
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by HOLLASLYD(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2008
What do you expect?to kiss and make up?after your infidelity.you just pray that see takes you back.
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by KarmaMod(f): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2008
If it were just infidelity, wouldnt that have been better. He gave her syphilis.

Dont know how the parents can plead for her to go back to a murderer

Here, he would get jail time for knowingly giving his wife a STD
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by Busybody2(f): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2008
Mai Suya:

Why the hullaballoo undecided Was it not a female the dude shagged too cheesy grin cheesy

KarmaMod:

If it were just infidelity, wouldnt that have been better. He gave her syphilis.

don't know how the parents can plead for her to go back to a murderer

Here, he would get jail time for knowingly giving his wife a STD

shocked He what shocked And the randy he-goat is not even contrite angry angry angry
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by nkasi87(f): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2009
What were you expecting? A hug? a kiss? her forgiveness? trust? You are a freaking idiot if you thought that she is just going to remain with you. How would you react if she told you the same thing? Grow the "f" up and be a man.
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by DonEse125(f): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2009
It's like somebody said;you didnt expect her to pat you on the back,did you? The same thing happened to me,actually it didnt,the only similarity is we both hid sumn from our partners and eventually confessed. He didnt xactly leave me,he just took a break from the r/shp. For the few weeks while we were apart,i was devastated,heartbroken. I thought my life was over. It wasnt,but i still hurt like hell. I thought there was no hope for us. I was wrong. He came back to me,and now i even think it was worth feeling that low,hurting that bad just to know that he loves me that much. What's my point? It turns out that all he really needed was some time to come to terms with what i did and accept it as a part of the person i once was. Maybe that's what she needs. A little time to come to terms with what you did. A little time to decide whether she can live with that knowledge. A little time to figure out whether she even wants you in her life. That's what she needs. Time. Time to make a decision. You might not feel it's the right one,but no matter what you think,it's her decision,and you have to respect it.

1 Like

Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by NeedAdvice00: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lol
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Enockia:
I confessed to my girlfriend about wat was going on between me nd her roommate. I told her to forgive me but rather than recieve her forgiveness i got like four dirty slaps after that she told me she neva wants to see me again that it's over between us. I'm so confused
she for add knocks to the slaps
Re: I Confessed Now She's Leaving. by Mophor: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
Naso you chop 4 Etisalats

(1) (Reply)

Diffrence Between Infatuation And Love. / Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? / Between Attention, Fidelity And Love Which Do U Prefer As A Lady Or A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.