Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! (848 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / How To Give A True And Honest Apology / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! by Charming(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dear All,

I am conducting a research on the Impact of celebrity endorsement on buying behaviour for a school project(research paper). I need about 250 more responses. I promise this questionnaire will take you only one minute. This is a google form and doesn't require you to to enter any personal details neither is it malicious.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n0qynYWs3hJhHUSJCNTc8XLj7ASSpSNmnxMPD5IhcAE/viewform?c=0&w=1

You may take a look at the data i have collected to far if you wish. Please help a brother in need. Feel free to ask questions if you want to know more about this

I am grateful for your effort.

Big thank you!!
Re: Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! by alberto2k(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
Done
Re: Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! by Charming(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
I see some result coming in. Please if you completed it, dont hesitate to just reply done on here. I know some people might be suspicious of the link. Thank you good people
Re: Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! by Charming(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thanks alot. I see the results coming in and if you have any question for me. I will be glad to shed more light on the subject matter and how to conduct your own research
alberto2k:
Done
Re: Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! by Charming(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thank you so much
alberto2k:
Done
Re: Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! by alberto2k(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Charming:
Thanks alot. I see the results coming in and if you have any question for me. I will be glad to shed more light on the subject matter and how to conduct your own research

Is there money involved in the research?
Re: Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! by Charming(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hahaha unfortunately no money. This is for a final paper for a university project in Austria. If I have to conduct a huge research in the future. I might think of that. Please help
alberto2k:

Is there money involved in the research?
Re: Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! by alberto2k(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Charming:
Hahaha unfortunately no money. This is for a final paper for a university project in Austria. If I have to conduct a huge research in the future. I might think of that. Please help

What other help do u need now sir?
Explain
Re: Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! by Charming(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Well I need help in filling out the questionnaire. I could make up the data, but that will cause a lot of bias. No two human think exactly alike. That's why probability and statistics are integral part of our lives. This research will measure how likely, the level of attraction , tendency to buy, product recall level celebrity endorsement might impact consumers. From the results i have collected to far, I can infer that people will still buy a product even if the celebrity endorsing it is involve in a scandal. So this leads to many interesting theory plus it can be applied to many discipline.
alberto2k:

What other help do u need now sir?
Explain
Re: Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! by riyageh(f): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Done
Re: Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!! by psucc(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
it for make sense if the questionnaire was here on NL than going through a link o.

Ahhahhhh me I dey manage my mb ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Dimple Bee / Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life / She Is Seriously Ready To Settle Down (advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.