Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (50004 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
As a good guy, I feel the onus is on me to write this grin

Some folks may not accept but then...that's the Truth cheesy.

Below are a few signs your boyfriend is a good guy:

1. He is always calling you.

He calls before you sleep and after you wake. He also texts you to check up on you. He must be a good guy.

2. He doesn't request for sex. He is even a virgin.

He is shy. Sex is the last thing on his mind when you're together behind closed doors. He doesn't talk about it or suggest it. He is not gay, he is good.

3. He is always giving you cash, gifts and Airtime.

Girls sha. This is the most confirmed one to our ladies. Money, gifts and airtime. The guy spends on her and take her out on weekends. Isn't he a good guy?

4. He doesn't drink or smoke.

He detests orijin or Heineken. He has never drank. He makes him wanna throw up. Smoking around him can suffocate him. He is a good guy!

5. He doesn't club nor party.

Parties and clubs don't freak him. In fact, he can't really dance. He might be stiff but he's a good guy.

6. He always remember your birthday.

The first person to wake you up on your birthday is him. He doesn't forget it. It gives him pleasure.

7. He is a church freak.

He is in the choir and drama at same time. He doesn't play with church. Love him more, he's a good guy.

8. You can guess his location at every point in time.

He is either in the house, work, lecture hall or Church.
You can guess where he is and be right.
He is trustworthy. He is a good guy.

9. He reads a lot.

One big sign of a good guy is not a big TV but a big book shelf. He reads and hope you do too. He is good, isn't he?

10. He is quiet.

He is quiet and hardly talks until been spoken to. He is wise with words. He isn't flippant. He is good.

11. He loves children.

He loves children. His sister's children call him "Uncle" because he carries them up and buys the PimPop! He even knows how to bath a baby.
How good can he be?

If he has all or at least half of these, he is a good guy joor! cheesy...It's not easy at all.

But with all the talks that girls don't like good guys, the guy is surely about to be DUMPED!

Ladies: Is your boyfriend a good guy?

Guys: Rate yourself.

Have fun!
smiley

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by major466(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hmmm... I know I read a lot. But also like watching TV. Anything wrong with that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
major466:
cool

Guy, you nor dey sleep? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by dstnd: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
lwkmd oooooooo.........is this ur defination of a good guy?then you must be wrong

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
dstnd:
lwkmd oooooooo.........is this ur defination of a good guy?then you must be wrong

Tell me your own... just 3. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by major466(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Guy, you nor dey sleep? cheesy
I already slept. Just woke up for business. grin
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Samiceman: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
E be like say I be good boy oooo. At least I pass plenty

1. I never call. Ok I call.... but not more than once a day
2. Hmmm, I don't request for sex
3. Give whah? I hardly give gifts... Only on Valentines or her birthday.
4. I don't drink nor do I smoke
5. I hate parties
6. I never forget her birthday.
7. Nah I hardly go to church, last time I went to church was around April 2014,
8. You can never guess my location
9. I read quite well
10. Around my friends I am a noise maker.
11. I do love children

14 Likes

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
major466:
Hmmm... I know I read a lot. But also like watching TV. Anything wrong with that

Nothing... as long as your reading is beneficial to you cheesy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
major466:

I already slept. Just woke up for business. grin

Thumbs up for you!
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Samiceman:
Counter

Attack! ,grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by lonngmann(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
how to dictate if a guy is a boring guy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by igetemi(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2015
hmmmn. That number 3. grin
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Mistermamus(m): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2015
dats means am a good guy winkdats means am a good guy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2015
igetemi:
hmmmn. That number 3. grin

As in ehh cheesy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by dstnd: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

Tell me your own... just 3. cheesy
.. am still laughing... wait.brb
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2015
lonngmann:
how to dictate if a guy is a boring guy

You're not lying...
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2015
dstnd:
.. am still laughing... wait.brb

laugh well oogrin
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by badassProdigy(m): 12:03am On Jan 28, 2015
and here comes d counter thread...

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 28, 2015
This ur yardstick of a good guy is hilarious wht happens if a guy does this things jux to make sure he has his way.

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Samiceman: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

Attack! ,grin
Murdified the post..... Shebi I be good guy? Oh

That girl must be enjoying the relationship cool
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2015
badassProdigy:
and here comes d counter thread...

#clears eyes #

Na so...Newton 3rd Law Of Motion.

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Tymax(m): 12:08am On Jan 28, 2015
I believe I am a good guy....Let them say! angry grin
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2015
Lacomus:
This ur yardstick of a good guy is hilarious wht happens if a guy does this things jux to make sure he has his way.

Nothing happens smiley
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Tymax:
I believe I am a good guy....Let them say! angry grin

grin
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Samiceman:
Murdified the post..... Shebi I be good guy? Oh

That girl must be enjoying the relationship cool

You be good guy?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by benkings(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Nonsense list! Dis list is for guys below 25yrs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by igetemi(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Samiceman:
E be like say I be good boy oooo. At least I pass plenty

7. Nah I hardly go to church, last time I went to church was around April 2014,

You fail

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

Nothing happens smiley
you sef
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

5. He doesn't club nor party.
Parties and clubs don't freak him. In fact, he can't really dance. He might be stiff but he's a good guy.

I object!

If our good, just and virtuous superheroes can drop these moves, then who are we mere mortals to argue.

Good guys have also got the moves like Jagger.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Samiceman: 12:14am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

You be good guy?
are u asking me or telling me?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Samiceman: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2015
igetemi:

You fail
Forget the Church Jare, I have a good heart and that's all that matter
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2015
And when the golddiggers
The fake lovers
And lovers of money
Will see that number 3

They will be like
Nkechi come ooo
Bring biro
Lemme write the points down
If Oga jona nor
Posses the qualities
I nor go gree for am

@OP you just encourage babes to go for guys that spends on girls lavishly and believe me,most of them are just doing that to have their way#facts

And come to think of it
Which idiot go call himself guy,they spend on you then he won't ask for sex..
Is he feeding you for rituals

Just imagine me go they feed my chicken then the chicken nor go lay egg for me..
Am I mad?

Anyway that none of my business
Leeemmme sip my tea..

#PEACE

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.