Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari (40139 Views)

Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School / PDP Senators Visit Wike,Donate N1million To The Family Of Killed Corper(pics) / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Dee60: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Well, if Okope is active on social media he would have read his oga's many 'achievements' including:

1. Trillions of Naira unaccounted for in treasury
2. More than 40 pct devaluation of the naira in less than 2months. Unheard of in the history of Nigeria. Ask any banker
3. His oil minister spending 14 million naira per day or 10 billion in 2 tears to charter jets
4. Millions of dollars jetted out through SAF until that country got tired and exposed our FG
5. Dancing skelewu while the terrorists slaughtered people
6. Young girls missing more than 8 months after FG claimed they knew where they were and would 'soon' rescue them
7. Inherited one Nigeria but have allowed many towns and villages to go to BH land
8. Succeeded in charging Nigerians to stop referring to stealing as corruption
9. Billions of pension funds missing
10. FG no longer able to fully pay salaries of its workers.
11. Phantom ceasefire deal with terrorists
12. Unprecedented waste of FG funds like never seen in Nigeria

Do you want more? They are available in social media for all to see. That is where I read them.

For now, Nigerians are only interested in 1 achievement of Buhari - Successful in chasing out clueless and incompetent + corrupt leadership out of power.

I wonder why the President has not realized all this while that the likes of Okupe have been hired only to work against him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by kellydakull(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2015
lordcornel:
Stingy man u don't want me to eat ur money, u knw is jst one achievement where you want us to manufacture d remaining nine from.... Mtcheeeeewwww!!!!
you bad! cheesy
lordcornel:
Stingy man u don't want me to eat ur money, u knw is jst one achievement where you want us to manufacture d remaining nine from.... Mtcheeeeewwww!!!!
you bad!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Eureka123(f): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2015
lordcornel:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by hermesprogidy(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2015
If these did not affect the common man, what else will? To answer your question, yes they affected the common man positively.I am saying this not because I read it from some obscure news paper that has a score to settle with Buhari, but because I witnessed it live!!!

Just like Nigerians are witnessing the HELL called GEJ administration LIVE!!!!
rozayx5:

did any of the lies he wrote affect the common man?
no hospitals. no roads. when did international kidnapping become an achievement

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by ekolina(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2015
You are a big mumu. did you ever care to read the history of our oil refineries or you just open your mouth and say rubbish
adenine02:

bro dont forget it was 2yrs of military rule
and
Gej is 6yrs of democratic rule
beside tin fr sure Nigeria refinaries were build wen e was in PTDF.
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by anonimi: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Rextayne:
it'll be a waste of time countering a troll,mind you, i'm not a fan of any political party, i will only vote for d best man come february 14!!!

How will you determine the best man?
Are you doing the same for other elective officers:

- senator
- representative
- governor
- SHA lawmaker
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by emotional(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=19pt]1. Cleansed Nigeria of corruption as head of state

2. Reduced inflation rate from 40% to 3%

3. Prosecuted and jailed hundreds of corrupt politicians, officials and business people

4. Reduced our debt

5. Diversified our economy focusing more on agriculture

6. Stabilised Naira (changed colour of money to stop illegal printing and theft of our money)

7. Rejected IMF loans and its ruinous dictates

8. Recovered looted funds from looters

9. Refused to Devalue Naira or raise fuel price

10. Captured Exiled looter Umaru Dikko in the Uk

I can go on!

Anyway I don't want any reward from Okupe I don't handle stolen money sad angry[/size]

Yet it got 200 likes, this country is in a very big trouble.
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by rozayx5(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2015
hermesprogidy:
If these did not affect the common man, what else will? To answer your question, yes they affected the common man positively.I am saying this not because I read it from some obscure news paper that has a score to settle with Buhari, but because I witnessed it live!!!

Just like Nigerians are witnessing the HELL called GEJ administration LIVE!!!!

hell like travelling in train coaches overgrown with weed grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by zizibabe1(f): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Ogbeni Joseph,this just shows how uninformed you are.Even a child born yesterday knows that the attempt by Gen.Buhari to kidnap Alhaji Umaru Dikko in order to make him face corruptioncharges was botched and unsuccessful.I would advise you Joseph to restrict your discourse to areas where you "know something" and stop advertising your ignorance on social media.
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Project400: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Interesting smiley
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by adenine02: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2015
ekolina:
You are a big mumu. did you ever care to read the history of our oil refineries or you just open your mouth and say rubbish
but y d insult?
Its jus my own opinion?!
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Neatboy(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

3. Prosecuted and jailed hundreds of corrupt politicians, officials and business people

4. Reduced our debt

6. Stabilised Naira (changed colour of money to stop illegal printing and theft of our money)

I can go on!

Anyway I don't want any reward from Okupe I don't handle stolen money sad angry[/size]

Really I didn't want to comment before until I saw the above. You said that he cleanse Nigeria of corrupt politicians yet he worked under Abacha and claimed that Abacha wasn't corrupt. Áre you guys sick? If He reduced inflation rate why were Nigerians celebrating when he was toppled. Listen, Number 1, 3, 8 and 10 áre thesame point. Number 2, 4, 6, 7, 9 áre thesame point. Please list the infrastructural developments not how he caught, jailed, persecuted and recovered looted funds from corrupt politicians. All what you listed should be summed up into one. How has he improved the lives of Katsina and Nigeria people since he left power? Must you be in power in order to effect change on the society? Use Bill Gate as a case study.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by sampeyo: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2015
1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?

2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?

3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?

4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?

5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?

6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?

7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?

8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?

9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?

10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?

11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?

12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?

13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that oportunity to lead again,etc?

Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.

Help someone vote right by forwarding this message to them
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Esperooke(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2015
Who will take this 'bastard' Okupe serious (after all he said he should be called bastard if APC outlast a year). Continue in your fools Paradise....... Try all you can, u can only add to GMB's popularity
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by agabaI23(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2015
ba7man:
(1) GMB strikes fear in the heart of corrupt politicians in power.

(2) GMB strikes fear in the heart of corrupt politicians in power.

(3) GMB strikes fear in the heart of corrupt politicians in power.

(4) GMB strikes fear in the heart of corrupt politicians in power.

(5) GMB strikes fear in the heart of corrupt politicians in power.

(6) GMB strikes fear in the heart of corrupt politicians in power.

(7) GMB strikes fear in the heart of corrupt politicians in power.

( GMB strikes fear in the heart of corrupt politicians in power.

(9) GMB strikes fear in the heart of corrupt politicians in power.

(10) GMB strikes fear in the heart of corrupt politicians in power.
lol, nothing to show. Guy be sincere to yourself. He achieved nothing, his so called cleanliness has been punctured and it is clear he got it wrong economically after spending 20 months as a dictator. 20 months in military rule is equivalent to 4 years in civilian regime because no parliament is there to haggle with you. Tell me why I must vote Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by ba7man(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2015
agabaI23:
lol, nothing to show. Guy be sincere to yourself. He achieved nothing, his so called cleanliness has been punctured and it is clear he got it wrong economically after spend 20 months as a dictator. 20 months in military rule is equivalent to 4 years in civilian regime because no parliament is there to haggle with you. Tell me why I must vote Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by swagwu(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

4. Reduced our debt

I can go on!

WOW XO HE ACTUALLY DID ALL THIS WITH A FORGED WAEC RESULT ?? DATZ GREAT grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by great664(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

4. Reduced our debt

I can go on!

just No 1, I didn't feel to continue, Clean corruption? #Enoughsaid. U and I know the rest. Jailing Alex Ekwueme and put shagiri in House Arrest is what - Nepotism = Corrupt Practice = Corruption. Should I continue?
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2015
anonimi:

How will you determine the best man?
Are you doing the same for other elective officers:

- senator
- representative
- governor
- SHA lawmaker
That shouldn't be an herculian task to me because i'm already carrying some research about both candidates and also i'm not doing same to others because i won't vote for anyone except a viable presidential candidate.
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by swagwu(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2015
ba7man:

YEYE dey smell...
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by thunder74(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2015
rightym:
Doyin and his cohost PDP should be ashamed of themselves.
How can dey compare GMB reign to DAT of GEJ. bearing in mind DAT GMB only ruled for 2yrs as military dictator were he was suppose to loot but he did not, instead he punished individuals DAT were corrupt.
GEJ has ruled for 6, despite as a democratically elected president he is stealing and will continue to steal if reelected

How did you know that he did not loot the treasury?
Somebody that banned the press from reporting anything about his government even if it is true and if his government did not like the truth as published, the person will go to jail. We got to know about corruption in this government because GEJ signed FIO bill into law and the Press are allowed to do their work unhindered. Remember Buhari does not have National Assembly to approve his budget and was defacto Petroleum Minister. Dirty things happen in the dark.

Somebody that can not come out clean on a small matter like WAEC certificate is the person we are celebrating as "corrupt-free" or somebody that delegated his power as PTF chairman to a consultancy firm owned by his in-law or somebody that said that about 53 suit cases should not be inspected at our port because they belonged to his proxy.

He that comes to equity must come with a clean hand, Buhari's hand is not clean.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by joeyekembele: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2015
lordcornel:

10 Achievement of GMB in and outside office.

1. Ousting a democratically elected leader in a coup d'etat.
2. Proscribed student unionism and labour union.
3. Jailing so many Nigerians without trials.
4. Executing innocent Nigerians on trivial issues without trials.
5. Exhibiting an open nepotism by jailing Alex Ekwueme and awarding Shehu Sahara in a mere house arrest.
6. Concentrating over 70% of PTF project in the core north alone.
7. Instituting and sponsoring Boko Haram so as to make the nation ungovernable for Jonathan.
8. Falsifying a statement of result for a defence despite being a school drop out.
9. Enrolling into the military with a letter of recommendation from a principal and rose to a general without a prerequisite academic qualifications.
10. Committed a free perjury by claiming in a sworn affidavit that his WASC result was with the military only to later declare after a rebuffed announcement by the military ' I had assumed that my certificate was with the military all this long'.
11. Appointing only Muslims from core north as members of supreme military council while a head of states.
12. Flag bearing a presidential race of a political party whose key members are drawn from only the Muslims in Nigeria without taking cognisance of our secular nature.
These and more buhari's achievements. I have two extra achievements to challenge Doyin. My 1m pls.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by ybalogs(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2015
Please let's call spade a spade! APC is seriously
ungrateful! Why haven't they send an appreciation
letter to PDP for the CHEAP PUBLICITY being given
to General Buhari everyday in AIT? Do they think
it's free? Somebody should please hit the nail on
the head! Thanks you GEJ and PDP for giving us
more reasons why we should vote for Buhari.
Please be rest assured that Nigerians won't
disappoint you! We will all VOTE FOR BUHARI as
the PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF
NIGERIA by God's grace! # Still Vexing though#

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by swagwu(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2015
mr OKUPE pleas u hv tried keep ur money bk....
cuz even his children has confesed dat he did absolutely nothing during his regime....he only gained popularity by gailing FELA.
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by berrystunn(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

4. Reduced our debt

I can go on!

Taah UPTILL NOW YOU NO NO ANYTHING
NON OF THE ABOVE WAS ACHIEVED

example of achievement , ''OBJ'' GSM we are all enjoying till date,
GEJ, construct 125 modern Almajiri Schools and 12 universities, AND constructed cargo airports and ensure all zones in Nigeria have an international airport. the trains are back on track, throwing out all ghost workers in the civil service..... AND MANY MORE

BUHARI
Used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control
Army oppression,
Police brutality
Courts without justice.
throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal
What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov ??
Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt ??
The judge apologized, claiming he was under pressure from the government to convict him , its called oppression and injustice
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the Nigerian Medical Association? Does he hate doctors ??
Someone who did not allow his government be criticized and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticized his government,

BUHARI did not construct even one Schools not to talk of university.
not even one road
Right after he executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman.
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by tittop4: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Who will borrow me ten achievement,ok I know weitin I go do, sebi that principal never die,i go meet am make hin forge ten achievement for me or better still I go go Cambridge go tell them make them borrow me ten achievement and I will return it back once I win the money.
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by nijanigga: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2015
A bastard is always a bastard. Let the bastard reveal how he makes his money first?
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

4. Reduced our debt

I can go on!

NEXT
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by DonaldGenes(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2015
OmobaNL:
Unless u want forged achievements grin

He was able to curb Corruption which surpassed all the other remaining Nine Achievements
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by knowledgeable: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2015
TippyTop:
[size=15pt]3 pages and APC hoodrats can't find any achievement[/size]

Safe to say Buhari aachieved nothing as head of state. Look at his personal life and you quickly realise why. Buhari has neither lectured, started any company, donated books or done any meaning work for nearly 20yrs.

He built no school nor university nor a bridge self.

Buhari's achievement lists

1. He made Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa

2. He revived the railways

3. He transformed the agricultural sector through his revolutionary agricultural transformational agenda

4. He built over 100 almagiris shools in the north

5. He transformed the aviation sector with the ptf fund that was under him.

6. He boasted the entertainment and creative industry to have seen that industry among the best in the world.

7. Buhari initiated the national constitutional conference in order to restructuring Nigeria to take her rightful place in the committee of Nations.

8. Buhari created an enabling environment for the take off of Auto manufacting in the country.

9. He initiated the construction of the second niger bridge and the drainage of river niger.

10. Under Buhari, Lagos becomes a Mega city of 21st Century that will soon witness the city to become one of the global financial center through the construction of Eko atlantic City.

These are some of the tangible achievements of the people's general.

APC, APC, APC, .... see as you want put Nigeria and Africa into one chance, but our GOD is AWAKE. GEJ till 2019!!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Abayhormy(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Akon419:
if this crab u have written is what achievements is,then you need a brain transplant . I still don't understand why all dis alamajiri brought up think alike.
You are the one that needs to transplant the prejudice, tribal and religious sentiments out of your brian. WHEN WILL YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT NIGERIA IS IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY AS REGARDS CORRUPTION. AND CORRUPTION IS THE HIGHEST OFFENCE IN THIS COUNTRY AS AS NOW! ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION AND PERPETRATORS OF CORRUPTION.
I am a CHRISTIAN AND I HAVE SEEN THE DESPERATE TAILORED VIDEO ON GMB BY PDP AND I WILL VOTE GMB.
IN ADDITION, GMB ALSO REFUSED TO JOIN THE OIC(Organization Of Islamic Cooperation), IT WAS IBB THAT NOW LATTER MADE NIGERIA BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ORGANIZATION.
NOTE THE PDP Wont Stop at anything to continue milking this country dry.
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by swagwu(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2015
hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' / Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo) / Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.