Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari (40177 Views)

Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School / PDP Senators Visit Wike,Donate N1million To The Family Of Killed Corper(pics) / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by BabaO2: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Udodasco1:

Tell me your location so I will give you the closet one to you as you don't go out. Lemme help you on your location. *cheer*
Lagos
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Champele(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2015
buoye1:
Topics like this get me angry and makes GMB more appealing to me!

SAI GMB
Dont be angry he has no achievement.nothing to remember him for. I think by now apc has realise that gmb is the greatest mistake of the decade.illiterate
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by BotherMleeper(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2015
The fact that buhari is giving them sleepless nights is more than achievement enough.

Multiply above by 10.

Save your 1m, you'll need it to flee come February.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by hermesprogidy(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
you forgot to mention that he did it all this in one and half years. Compared to clueless goons who keep saying "we will", "we shall"we go"after six fvcking years!!! angry
GenBuhari:
[size=19pt]1. Cleansed Nigeria of corruption as head of state

2. Reduced inflation rate from 40% to 3%

3. Prosecuted and jailed hundreds of corrupt politicians, officials and business people

4. Reduced our debt

5. Diversified our economy focusing more on agriculture

6. Stabilised Naira (changed colour of money to stop illegal printing and theft of our money)

7. Rejected IMF loans and its ruinous dictates

8. Recovered looted funds from looters

9. Refused to Devalue Naira or raise fuel price

10. Captured Exiled looter Umaru Dikko in the Uk

I can go on!

Anyway I don't want any reward from Okupe I don't handle stolen money sad angry[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Champele(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
BabaO2:

Lagos
Are you blind?
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by sage2(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

3. Prosecuted and jailed hundreds of corrupt politicians, officials and business people

4. Reduced our debt

6. Stabilised Naira (changed colour of money to stop illegal printing and theft of our money)

I can go on!

Anyway I don't want any reward from Okupe I don't handle stolen money sad angry[/size]

How can rejecting a loan or refusing to adopt an economic measure(devaluation) be seen as an achievement. So if I offer you a loan or advice and you refused, you will begin to see that as your achievement? It is like most of you guys truly don't have certificates.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by MRLINGTON(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2015
Mr.Okupe iam offering u #2m if u can name ur 5 achievements with mr.president minus ranting on twitter

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by jaybee3(m): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2015
He is giving you and your rètarded colleagues deserved nightmares hence why he is currently my hero

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by anonimi: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Rextayne:
babymama d bigot i sight u

Why not simply counter what she wrote with factual statements?
Why is that so difficult to do

Vote wisely!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by BabaO2: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Champele:
Are you blind?
why the insult? list the achievements of Jonathan In Lagos
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by anonimi: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Mr.Okupe iam offering u #2m if u can name ur 5 achievements with mr.president minus ranting on twitter

There you are =>

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by rozayx5(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

4. Reduced our debt

I can go on!

u shouldvm thank GOD datolee left u would hqve had a long day defending the lies above

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by thaoriginator: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

4. Reduced our debt

I can go on!

Oh bros, God bless you so much. Thank you!
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2015
jayseehe:
No doubt, Buhari had no landmark achievements beacuse he came on board during period of austerity and had to curtail all federal government's spending.

And his tenure lasted for just 20 months

But his govt.had $5million to pay Cohen the Israeli for Umaru Dikko's kidnap?
His in-law Jakolo was allowed to smuggle in 52 suitcases of foreign currency and Atiku (then customs commander in charge of the airport) was given direct order not to search the suitcases.

Fela was jailed for carrying foreign currency for his tour abroad?

He handed over the running of ptf to his inlaws again?

Jailed Ekwueme, Ambrose alli etc but put shagari his brother under house arrest.

Drove Ghanaians and other west Africans home.

Should I continue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by rozayx5(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2015
hermesprogidy:
you forgot to mention that he did it all this in one and half years. Compared to clueless goons who keep saying "we will", "we shall"we go"after six fvcking years!!! angry

did any of the lies he wrote affect the common man?
no hospitals. no roads. when did international kidnapping become an achievement

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by mbz101(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Wow , if Nigerian can always reject bride like on this comment , Nigeria will be the best place to live of earth .. Ppls like this slowpoke will fade out b4 four years run out ..he has no brain to create wealth but only sustain his family on bribe .. Police no want collect bribe again sef but crook politician currupt .
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by buoye1(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Champele:
Dont be angry he has no achievement.nothing to remember him for. I think by now apc has realise that gmb is the greatest mistake of the decade.illiterate
Call any name that suits you it won't stop my vote for him in2wks time

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Elypsis(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Even u ursef Doyin Okupe wey no dey credible....hw can we be sure dat u'll give such person d money.....u wey dey change words everyday......am even ashamed dat u're frm my tribe
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by mickyeddi(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

4. Reduced our debt

I can go on!

You need to be awarded a Nobel prize for this list.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2015
JUST NAME IT GMB APOLOGIST

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by UcLloyd: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

4. Reduced our debt

I can go on!

All u mentioned are the acts of a dictator! Umaru dikko's failed abduction should be condemned outrightly. I know u frown at jungle justice, so tell me , what's the difference between Umaru Dikko's abduction and Aluu4 killing? Don't let Buhari told u into the devil he is, u can do better than that. Buhari doesn't belong to this generation, he refuses to change with changing times. His too laidback to rule africa's most populous country. We can do better than that man. For how long shall we continue to disgrace ourselves with unqualified leaders? Go to our senate, 60% of them are illerates, so called law makers. Every well meaning Nigerian, should look pass tribe and reject Buhari, we're too advanced to have such a backward man as president. If APC wanted change, they should have gone with Kwankwaso. Believe u me, APC is only using Buhari's popularity to try and win some states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2015
babyosisi:
1.bagging his FSLC from the womb ready to tackle WAEC grin

2. "London WAEC " at his doorstep while rearing cows in the field grin

3. Entering the army with just a teacher's recommendation that he will pass WAEC grin

4. Double promotion in the army for being Fulani( no WAEC O) grin

5. Ability to enter houses with ceiling fans and come out with his head on his neck ( WAEC notwithstanding ) grin

6. Registering for presidio candidate 4 consecutive times ,WAEC result missing each time

7. Ruling Nigeria two solid years WAEC or no WAEC grin

8 staging a fake boko haram attack without being arrested ( how many WAEC holders can do that) grin

9. Giving abacha a clean slate as a model leader speaking WAECally grin

10.faking a WAEC result and being able to sorround himself with known criminals like thifnooboo,IBB,Atiku and still maintain an image of a crime fighter albeit without WAEC o

Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, Firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine

hahahaha.
u wan make buhari fans cry.
asking for buhari's achievement is like telling the donkey to pass thru the needle's eye

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2015
anonimi:

Why not simply counter what she wrote with factual statements?
Why is that so difficult to do

Vote wisely!!!
it'll be a waste of time countering a troll,mind you, i'm not a fan of any political party, i will only vote for d best man come february 14!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by thaoriginator: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2015
FotherMucker:
The fact that buhari is giving them sleepless nights is more than achievement enough.

Multiply above by 10.

Save your 1m, you'll need it to flee come February.
grin I'm telling you my bruvza

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by sefe73(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

4. Reduced our debt

I can go on!

and u shamelessly called all dis achievements? Pls stop being stupid nd gullible.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Louislewis: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2015
[size=16pt]The man called Buhari.

The highest disrespect to yoruba land. [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5gQ1nC5N4

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by abacusCm(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2015
nwachi1404:
Please APC supporters should just mention the achievements and stop hurling insults at anybody.
is your phone or laptop not connected?if No,then go and check google
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Sulkhanate: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2015
The Humpty Dumpty at it again.
Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Dee60: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Well, if Okope is active on social media he would have read his oga's many 'achievements' including:

1. Trillions of Naira unaccounted for on treasury
2. More than 40 pct devaluation of the naira in less than 2months. Ungeard of in the history of Nigeria
3. His oil minister spending 14 million naira per day or 10 billion in 2 tears to charter jets
4. Ministers of dollars jetted out through SAF until that country got tired and exposed our FG
5. Dancing skelewu while the terrorists slaughtered people
6. Young girls missing more than 8 months after FG claimed they knew where they were and would 'soon' rescue them
7. Inherited one Nigeria but have allowed many towns and villages to go to BH land
8. Succeeded in charging Nigerians to stop referring to stealing as corruption
9. Billions of pension funds missing
10. FG no longer able to fully pay salaries of its workers.

Do you want more? They are available in social media for all to see. That is where I read them.
s
For now, Nigerians are only interested in 1 achievement of Buhari - Successful in chasing out clueless and incompetent + corrupt leadership out of power.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by ekolina(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Murtala regime didn't last up to a year yet he had achievement. Have you ever seen any road or infrastructure named after Buhari??
jayseehe:
No doubt, Buhari had no landmark achievements beacuse he came on board during period of austerity and had to curtail all federal government's spending.

And his tenure lasted for just 20 months

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

4. Reduced our debt

I can go on!

U need not go further bros..He who knows that he knows NOT and knows that he knows NOT is not only a fool but and Ediot.We have "love children" scattered all over the forum.if ur a love child plz bring forth evidence to prove otherwise..

BTW

"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying today?

If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we think the comments would be?

If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the response be from Nigerians?

If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign strategy, what would the Nigerian people think?

GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.

Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious faith as a political ploy to get votes?

No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is GOD. They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for. Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria."-

Bucky Hassan

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
GenBuhari:

4. Reduced our debt

I can go on!

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State / CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.