Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? (1125 Views)

How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know / 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland / How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by mikron(m): 3:37am On Jan 28, 2015
I have been seeing this username lalasticlala for a while now. But of recent i noticed that her/his (I don't know the sex of lala whether male/female) topics always make front page even though most of those topics are just not good enough to make front page. Sometimes I see 4 to 5 of her/his topics make front page in one day. I believe most NAIRALANDERS here have painstakingly created educative front page materials /topics at one time or the other without the mods bringing such topics to the front page. I tend to wonder and I ask, is lalasticlala a moderator here in nairaland or a blogger? @lala I'm only asking because I'm curious, nothing more.
Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by xreal: 3:43am On Jan 28, 2015
it seems that ID has been banned sef.
Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by Truckpusher(m): 3:48am On Jan 28, 2015
mikron:
I have been seeing this username lalasticlala for a while now. But of recent i noticed that her/his (I don't know the sex of lala whether male/female) topics always make front page even though most of those topics are just not good enough to make front page. Sometimes I see 4 to 5 of her/his topics make front page in one day. I believe most NAIRALANDERS here have painstakingly created educative front page materials /topics at one time or the other without the mods bringing such topics to the front page. I tend to wonder and I ask, is lalasticlala a moderator here in nairaland or a blogger? @lala I'm only asking because I'm curious, nothing more.
Blame it on the principle of animal kingdom where all animals are equal but some are more equal than. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by Godmother(f): 3:59am On Jan 28, 2015
@OP

Create topics that are fun and/or educative.
If it makes frontpage, fine, if it doesn't, all well and good.
I think your goal should be to get people to read and share their views, not neccessarily yo make front page.
Only very few of my topics have made front page and I'm not bothered. That people replied at all made my day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by emeka2847: 4:02am On Jan 28, 2015
I have never made fp even when readers beg that my post should go to fp. But God dey.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by mikron(m): 4:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Blame it on the principle of animal kingdom where all animals are equal but some are more equal than. grin
grin
Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by mikron(m): 4:12am On Jan 28, 2015
xreal:
it seems that ID has been banned sef.
whose ID?
Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by xreal: 4:16am On Jan 28, 2015
mikron:
whose ID?
Lalasticlalas'
Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by mikron(m): 4:19am On Jan 28, 2015
Godmother:
@OP

Create topics that are fun and/or educative.
If it makes frontpage, fine, if it doesn't, all well and good.
I think your goal should be to get people to read and share their views, not neccessarily yo make front page.
Only very few of my topics have made front page and I'm not bothered. That people replied at all made my day!
yeah u re right, some of my posts make front page some times (though that's not the point) but I'm just wondering why topics by her/him makes front page effortlessly even when more educative/funny /thought provoking and eye opening topics created by fellow NAIRALANDERS hardly make front page.
Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by mikron(m): 4:20am On Jan 28, 2015
emeka2847:
I have never made fp even when readers beg that my post should go to fp. But God dey.
My broda God dey ur side.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by derrick333(m): 6:00am On Jan 28, 2015
Op, move dis topic2 politics ,cus its a political issue, Shey u ustnd? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 28, 2015
mikron:

The niqqa is a super mod

he is paid to do what he does

Gerrit?
Re: Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? by lalasticlala(m): 6:56am On Jan 28, 2015
If you have issues, mail the moderators. ..

Thanks

(1)

The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! / . / 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.