Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury (18801 Views)

Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) / BREAKING: Prof. Goran Sluiter Sue Buhari At Icc In Hague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Rexyl(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2015
All I know is it is about the time for those going through difficult time on matters of certificates to find justice. Let's hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by ckc(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2015
brigadier747:
Activists my foot,dis three dudes still came out for a complete show of shame after they received DAT cursed money from mobilization officers of PDP knowing fully well its all mere distraction
Madness at its peak ,
Nothing will stop the truth from reaviling itself Feb 2014

Sai Buhari
Indeed! Words of a drowning supporter. Go park one side joor

2 Likes

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by princemillla(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2015
I expect more to sue him.... ... Campaign Billions of naira still intact...... Paid goons
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by natureblack(m): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2015
chukel:
useless hungry men who have been paid. they are wasting their time. desperate pdp. their end is here.
no one is above the law,not even Buhari.I believe perjury does meet at least the definition of high level of misdemeanor.......

.....he who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers.

1 Like

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by PAINGAIN: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2015
bokohalal:
These activists are equally clueless. Did Buhari submit a WAEC certificate?
"AT least the equivalent of a secondary school certificate"
did u read d article at all? They r not suing him bcus of whether he submitted his waec or not though they claim waec does not have buhari's name on their records. They r suing him for lying under oath(swearingto an affivadit) by claiming his wasc is with the secretary of military board. The military have since checked their records and they said they only have a recommendation letter from buhari's principal which says buhari will pass d wasc if he sat for it. Lying under oath has a penalty of upto 14 years in prison. If u ask me buhari brought this on himself.

3 Likes

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Igbos Activist... Nonsense... Well, igbos are known 2 be Cowards... Nothing can stop GMB... Dey should get dat into their Empty skull... GEJ should Recruit more Activist. Oshi ati Iranu.

1 Like

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by okegbe: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Thank God GMB has made it johnny park your load from Abuja rock and join your people enough is enough
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by onyi4edu(f): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Welrez:
It seems Buhari suffers from bad luck. This is his best chance to become president, yet he has created more obstacles on his path to attaining that goal. This perjury case might be his waterloo.
The opposite of good luck is bad luck na so anybody opposing good luck is .......... cheesy
Pls don't mind me just want to have fun this morning.
God bless Goodluck Jonathan
God bless Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by kollybright(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by mimijj(f): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Who needs waec result to be a good leader. Does Phd mean wisdom? #nigerianpolitricks
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by centmichael101(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari don tune 2 maga 4 lawyers,buhari u must pay weder u like it or not G lawyers don get ur control code,ur brain has been hack, so much moni awaitin in court..
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Onyi42(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2015
ckc:
Who is holding u? A beg go park for one corner with cheat Buhari

How sure are u that Jonathan PhD degree is real
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by olaboy001(m): 7:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Ifetex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM
Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Alphonsocapone(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2015
yeye people una no sue gej over missing chibok girls, una no sue gej over $20m money laundering scandal, una no sue the presidency over immigration job scandal na certificate wey even if e no dey sef nigerians are still willing to vote gmb una dey worry about. hungry lawyers looking for cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by rhymz(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Ventura1:
All the activist are of Igbo extraction, thats how i took three of them to the cleaners in a discussion at Ikeja on monday. SMH
Your will only take Dunces like yourself to the cleaners..... The reality is that Buhari just created a caveat for activists to exploit, and it won't go away even if he manages to win. Let me tell you what might likely play assuming he wins. The issue of his certificate will now take more prominence and probably drag up to the Supreme Court, besides, if some serious investigators and genius team of attorneys should be on this case then Buhari would have been finished.

The only reason the PDP is not even exploiting the certificate forgery and the fact that he lied to INEC is because there is a possibility of defeating him at the polls without the brouhaha of the certificate scandal but if it does not go down like that, be rest assured that is going to be PDP's plan..... And trust me, they have a case, enough to stall any new government from coming in...... Thus is not about shouting the loudest on NL or reigning abuses on opponents, this is politics, it is a dirty game, deal with it and stop foaming in the mouth like you are going to kill anyone that raises the issue of Buhari's certificate scandal.

1 Like

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by tonychristopher: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2015
It baffles me how people are so brainwashed

Let us imagine having somebody that said that he took his exams and couldn't produce his certificate... been a president and goes to swear an affidavit.. to me that is fraud

Some idiots say these lawyers are Igbo . Yes I am happy that Igbo are there ..anyway Igbo must be there ..they are brave and I always give lord glory for creating me from the brave tribe

That is by the way

The question is
Did buhari took affidavit
Did he took waec exam

You see this is his failure

Even if he wins which I doubt ..and the case proves that he perjures .that will be his greatest failure and he will be put to shame

I wonder how people are so stupid ..one even said even if he didn't attend primary school he will vote him

Its despicable that they brought a liability like buhari with stupidity as his followers

Quote me at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by slap1(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Ventura1:
All the activist are of Igbo extraction, thats how i took three of them to the cleaners in a discussion at Ikeja on monday. SMH
Even in the Bible, the three wise men came from the East.

3 Likes

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by ManUtdholic: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2015
habex050:
what do they tend to gain for suing him or are they sponsored by the clueless political party.
If u have moved close to dem u will knw they don't care
The number of petitions dey write in a day na die
There is one in my area
He has taken d street to court just he felt vigilante don't come near his house

Don't be surprised that is how they roll
Won't be surprised if more join d queue
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Saintoski: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=30199746]http://leadership.ng/news/406820/4-activists-sue-buhari-alleged-perjury[/quote
Never in the world have I seen any election (and I have seen many) where abuses have been hauled at the aspiring presidential candidates. Also, never have I seen where lies, half truths and senseless cartoon have been pumped into the heads of the electorate. I just want the reading public to be conscious that all they are hearing or reading could be false. No real issues are being tackled and we are all happy with this orgy of political propaganda.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by PrinceMario(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Fools parading themselves as activists. where were they when the drunken master withdrew the security details of the speaker,where have rhey been when a terrorist called Dokunbo is threatening brimstone on Nigeria should GEJ lose the election.
Fools wanting there share of the national cake.

They will soon suffer the disgrace AIT suffered.

1 Like

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by slap1(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2015
mimijj:
Who needs waec result to be a good leader. Does Phd mean wisdom? #nigerianpolitricks
Ph.D is not the same as wisdom. The law says he should provide his certificate and he's stalling. Does disobeying the law make you a good leader?
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by tonychristopher: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2015
rhymz:
Your will only take Dunces like yourself to the cleaners..... The reality is that Buhari just created a caveat for activists to exploit, and it won't go away even if he manages to win. Let me tell you what might likely play assuming he wins. The issue of his certificate will now take more prominence and probably drag up to the Supreme Court, besides, if some serious investigators and genius team of attorneys should be on this case then Buhari would have been finished.

The only reason the PDP is not even exploiting the certificate forgery and the fact that he lied to INEC is because there is a possibility of defeating him at the polls without the brouhaha of the certificate scandal but if it does not go down like that, be rest assured that is going to be PDP's plan..... And trust me, they have a case, enough to stall any new government from coming in...... Thus is not about shouting the loudest on NL or reigning abuses on opponents, this is politics, it is a dirty game, deal with it and stop foaming in the mouth like you are going to kill anyone that raises the issue of Buhari's certificate scandal.

A glass of brandy for you and its on me. I will recommend blended brandy on rocks . I will also love toknow the kind of woman you like so that she can make you comfortable also on me .

You made a very valid and intelligent point here.

Your type is rare

1 Like

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by PrinceMario(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2015
slap1:
Ph.D is not the same as wisdom. The law says he should provide his certificate and he's stalling. Does disobeying the law make you a good leader?
Na una headache.
A prayer for you my friend,may you never suffer the disgrace AIT suffered.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by tonychristopher: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2015
slap1:
Even in the Bible, the three wise men came from the East.
Badoski has answered him

Ofuma

1 Like

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by jdbrasco(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2015
habex050:
what do they tend to gain for suing him or are they sponsored by the clueless political party.
u hypocrite watz wrong in their going to court?

1 Like

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by papadjaji: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
Igbos Activist... Nonsense... Well, igbos are known 2 be Cowards... Nothing can stop GMB... Dey should get dat into their Empty skull... GEJ should Recruit more Activist. Oshi ati Iranu.

I don't blame u. What do we expect from a lost being? If only u know that d person u strongly support sees you as an infidel, then, u'll never attempt to show ur face in public.

Say no to sentimental politics!
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Iceathome(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2015
people sef, FSLC gives you WASC, then WASC forward you to more higher education certificate. The truth is this- Buhari didnt complete his secondary school, he stopped at class 3 to join the military thats why he was admitted with recommendation letter from his principal.

The north have been cheating since 1959

bokohalal:

Is OND higher than school certificate? You do not need to show a school certificate when you have OND.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by sophtaf(f): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Oh Buhari don suffer! Attacks everywia.nawa o
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Bimdim(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2015
datguru:
Buhari has already lost the 2015 elections even if he win. grin

Ask me how

Now, it is clear to all and sundry that this man has committed perjury, meaning he took an oath for something that does not exist. He said his certificate is with the military but its no there, that's a lie and this offense can fetch one 14 years in prison so even if INEC allows buhari to contest and Win, it will all end in court and GEJ takes over.

This confirms pastor suleman's prophecy.

grin grin grin

Do u think buhari is ur papa mate? Let takkle curruption and allow to go to jail. Sai Buhari, sai change
Kai buhari
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Rhozabeth(m): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2015
habex050:
u shud understand that they want to do all they can to ensure that he does not contest! because if he remains in the contest, it is bad news for them, they are all going to jail! Why do u think they raised N21billion?
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by jorlons(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2015
k
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by o42austino(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2015
bokohalal:

Is OND higher than school certificate? You do not need to show a school certificate when you have OND.
Do u know what is Perjury?,the issue here is not that OND is equivalent to Sch Certificate, the issue here is that he took an oath under law that his sch cert is with the militery which the militery denied, and its on Record that he retract that statement after the militery took his file to him,which means that he lied under oath which is a criminal Offence under law,that alone has disqualified him and can even send him to 14yrs behind bar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civilian Vigilante Groups Fighting Boko Haram To Be Integrated Into Armed Forces / Shettima And His Wife As Young Couple (Throwback) / Our Grouse With Ohanaeze Leader, Nwodo — IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.