Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury (18792 Views)

Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) / BREAKING: Prof. Goran Sluiter Sue Buhari At Icc In Hague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Plumpman: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Keegan:

Don't mind the mumu sets of people. They are supporting this failed regime with all their might just because of NOI (their daughter). They find it too difficult to accept she's a failure, they can never imagine it, pride won't let them. It won't be long before they realise that their god NOI is an incompetent arrogant fool, working only for herself and the elites. How many of this fool are benefiting from this government, I wonder?
Let the economy collapsed completely and see who bear the pains the most.
The so called agents of change. It's such a shame. If he has nothing to answer, let the courts acquit him. There's no tribal undertone about it. Buhari has Igbo supporters too.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2015
All these mumu Igbo spare part dealers calling themselves Activist.

1 Like

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Keegan: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2015
PDPwayoo:

The headline should be four igbos went to court over certificate. I dont know what igbos r looking for?
Igbos are saboteurs. even their APGA is on extinction. If Ojukwu is alive today, APGA will not ally itself with any party. APGA has been sold to PDP, Igbos cant stop selling anything in their disposal.

Till date, their is no historic monument or UNESCO heritage site in igbo land. Everything has been sold for money.

Brother, don't mind the yeye people o, Yorubas are their headache, we are watching them closely. We will continue to give them headache till eternity.
They can never be one because they are cursed afrika jews.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by onyeguy: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari be like this in school shocked shocked shocked

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2015
tolu4you:

vi. we didn't see them when ASUU caused you to write enemploment
vii. we didn't see them when you wrote this rubbish
suprised U can't use ur common sense
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by tonychristopher: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Do you think its prudent of you to make mockery of a people over the actions of a few?. And you're here ranting about education!.

did you read it did you see what your brother said about igbos,

now i ave seen how you people do comprehension.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by joseph1832(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

did you read it did you see what your brother said about igbos,

now i ave seen how you people do comprehension.
I know not what whoever you termed my brother said, what I do know is what you said!. If 'my brother' said something meaningless, must you stoop to his level to drive home your point?.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by tonychristopher: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
joseph1832:
I know not what whoever you termed my brother said, what I do know is what you said!. If 'my brother' said something meaningless, must you stoop to his level to drive home your point?.

charity begins at home...

caution your brother first

or do you want to deny him?
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by joseph1832(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

charity begins at home...

caution your brother first

or do you want to deny him?
Again I stand by my earlier post!. Just how do you know he is my brother?. I don't even know the moniker you're referring to!.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by oche123: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Keegan:

Don't mind the mumu sets of people. They are supporting this failed regime with all their might just because of NOI (their daughter). They find it too difficult to accept she's a failure, they can never imagine it, pride won't let them. It won't be long before they realise that their god NOI is an incompetent arrogant fool, working only for herself and the elites. How many of this fool are benefiting from this government, I wonder?
Let the economy collapsed completely and see who bear the pains the most.
make thunder fire u and ur family there 4 insultn d igbos, u dey mad,,am an igbo boy n am a full supporter of GMB(apc) also d IMO state led Gov Rochas ok,so stop sayn rubbish,,,inshort Make BH Bomb U n make dem kidnap ur sister.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Keegan: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
oche123:
make thunder fire u and ur family there 4 insultn d igbos, u der mad,,am an igbo boy n am a full supporter of GMB(apc) also d IMO state led Gov Rochas ok,so stop sayn rubbish,,,inshort Make BH Bomb U n make dem kidnap ur sister.

So what's the different between you and boko haram, fool? It shall be for you as you wish for others, that's so simple. If you like jump inside lagoon, I don't care. Lair, I don't care who you support.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by pryme(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
so now its certificate, is that the best you guys can do? the ignorance of the so-educated ones in this country makes my eyes water up. Steve Jobs (Apple), Henry Ford (Ford), Bill Gates (Microsoft), can any of you match their achievements with their certificates. I have seen what ppl with PhDs have achieved in this country, the Johnathans, the Patience Johnathans, and the rest of them with Doctorates.

This country needs a shake up, and no amount of mudslinging will stop it. certificate or no certificate.

GEJ should leave pls.

1 Like

Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by oche123: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDPwayoo:

The headline should be four igbos went to court over certificate. I dont know what igbos r looking for?
Igbos are saboteurs. even their APGA is on extinction. If Ojukwu is alive today, APGA will not ally itself with any party. APGA has been sold to PDP, Igbos cant stop selling anything in their disposal.

Till date, their is no historic monument or UNESCO heritage site in igbo land. Everything has been sold for money.

y thunder no go kill u n ur family,u hv turn it to a tribal thing,, Gov Rotimi of PH,Gov Rochas of Imo,are out der,tryn to make sure GMB(apc) becomes d nxt leader,n u r here insultn d igbo just because of those 4 idiot, afenifere just endorse GEJ(pdp) as der leader dos dat make the yoruba's a fool or ur Gov Fayose of ekiti dat has been sayn rubbish abt GMB ,dos Dat Make all d yoruba's a fool,,, think b4 u talk,,cus we are all here 4d betterment ofdis country,,,
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by bboshodi: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
datguru:
Buhari has already lost the 2015 elections even if he win. grin

Ask me how

Now, it is clear to all and sundry that this man has committed perjury, meaning he took an oath for something that does not exist. He said his certificate is with the military but its no there, that's a lie and this offense can fetch one 14 years in prison so even if INEC allows buhari to contest and Win, it will all end in court and GEJ takes over.

This confirms pastor suleman's prophecy.

grin grin grin

Kai buhari
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by bboshodi: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why are you this shallow... The same military by this same Gen Olaleye confirmed they have copies of his credentials... Stop doing follow follow.
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by bboshodi: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Keegan! Cool down, you see this are all what the PDP try to put among us. My brother see what the other person was saying is that this kind of things are synonymous with some people. In '93 Nzeribe was used to stopping June 12 election from holding under ABN. Also remember Chukwumerije as IBB propagandist. No vex
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
oche123:
y thunder no go kill u n ur family,u hv turn it to a tribal thing,, Gov Rotimi of PH,Gov Rochas of Imo,are out der,tryn to make sure GMB(apc) becomes d nxt leader,n u r here insultn d igbo just because of those 4 idiot, afenifere just endorse GEJ(pdp) as der leader dos dat make the yoruba's a fool or ur Gov Fayose of ekiti dat has been sayn rubbish abt GMB ,dos Dat Make all d yoruba's a fool,,, think b4 u talk,,cus we are all here 4d betterment ofdis country,,,

Nwanne, leave yoruba out of the matter. Im from the south, my village is not far from Otuoke. I know some Igbos r not tribal, but im tired of receiving junk messages in what's-app and facbeook from Igbo friends saying "it as an obligation for all igbos to vote GEJ for the sake of religion and ethnicity".
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by confidenceikeh: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari hw market now? Let's see how far u can go...

Vote GEJ

Vote FREDOM
Mogidi:
http://leadership.ng/news/406820/4-activists-sue-buhari-alleged-perjury
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by jamace(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ventura1:
All the activist are of Igbo extraction, thats how i took three of them to the cleaners in a discussion at Ikeja on monday. SMH
And WASC is of Igbo extraction too, no be so?
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by QOBB: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
and i hope http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/ will start clearing their doubts now.

Pls lets face the most important issue on ground on how to provide jobs and security for all
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by Allahspride(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
As far as am concerned this issue is that of INEC. if INEC says he is qualified, yes he is and if you are not satisfied,go to court and not campaign rally,press statement or other form of attack. the Cambridge has certified this man, the school he finished from certify him, Justice umaru Abdullah,former president of the court of appeal said they sat for this exam together ( I bet you will ask him too to present his ssce,llb and law.school certificate), the military once said they don't have copies of it and later on they have it, You said General Muhammadu Buhari didn't attend school and you want him disqualified base on that. Then you sponsor a documentary against him on AIT that shows him in school with Shehu Musa, now that you are in court we will see what comes out of it. no wonder the judicial workers has suspended their strike cos of this cause,u all will fail. we seek change
Re: Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury by tolu4you: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ipledge:
suprised U can't use ur common sense
you have one? i dnt think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu / Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.