Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Gen IBB Statement After GEJ Left His Home In Minna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen IBB Statement After GEJ Left His Home In Minna (1378 Views)

Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Oby Ezekwesili Discredits Ex Minister's Claim That GEJ Left $30bn In Treasury / Read Ibb’s Statement After President Jonathan Left His House In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen IBB Statement After GEJ Left His Home In Minna by sidvinci(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2015
IBB’s statement after Pres.Jonathan left his home in Minna.
“The President came here to ask for my support. I had only 15minutes prior notice before his arrival. When he came, I took him to my bedroom and had a chat with him. When he left his people said I have endorsed him. What am I supposed to do, deny it? No. For me, that is not a problem because I am a leader and what I say or don’t say will give mileage to any party.
When he came here I told him that he made two political mistakes: first was to lose Rotimi, the Governor of Rivers State. When the crisis was going on, Governor Rotimi was here to pay me a visit. I confronted him and he spoke to me very honestly. Despite the problems, he was not ready to leave the PDP then. Gen. Obasanjo, myself and a few others intervened in the matter as leaders of the party but the president did not foresee the current situation and didn’t take our advice seriously. Rotimi is one young man I like so much for his honesty. He is very bold and alway committed to his conviction.
I told president Jonathan that the second mistake he made was to call Obasanjo a motor park tout. What an insult. That was wrong and the beginning of his problems. How many times had he seen Obasanjo insult Gowon. I told him that supporting him would mean to endorse the insult on Gen Obasanjo. I won’t.
I advised him to go make peace with Governor Rotimi and Gen. Obasanjo. I told him it is almost getting late. I said to him, you must visit Obasanjo to apologize to him. I don’t think that the outcome was favourable because it was already late.
A lot of persons have been calling me to raise concern that the President would use the Military to rig the election and I say to them that it is not likely. There is esprit de corps. Most of the soldiers you see today are boys to our boys. President Jonathan has no option than to allow the election hold and to declare the winner. I advised him on this. Several other persons, both local and international, have also advised him on the consequences of using soldiers to influence the election. I am sure, he won’t.”
Re: Gen IBB Statement After GEJ Left His Home In Minna by xreal: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2015
This is what IBB is indirectly saying ......

3 Likes

Re: Gen IBB Statement After GEJ Left His Home In Minna by eleko1: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2015
sad thank God he nor listen to words/caution of the elder,he preferred to listen to FAYOSE,KASUMU,Clark and his fellow useless,cluesless/thieves comarade than heed to want to help him.Well,it is said that A DOG DESTINY TO LOST WON'T LISTEN/HEAR THE VOICE OF HIS MASTER.I BID U FARE TO OTUOKE come MAY 29,2015 sad
Re: Gen IBB Statement After GEJ Left His Home In Minna by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2015
It's errorneous for Jonathan to think that any General will against any General. Even the Minister of Defence, Aliu Gusau, may resign to compare for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Gen IBB Statement After GEJ Left His Home In Minna by minister2015: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ has lost both the mafias and masses the option left for him is to go Otuoke to head the dep't of corruption and dubious means enrichment who knows, he might bcom emeritus prof with specialization in; stealing is not corruption.
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Gen IBB Statement After GEJ Left His Home In Minna by minister2015: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ has lost both the mafias and masses the only option left for him is to go back Otuoke to head the dep't of corruption and dubious means enrichment who knows, he might bcom emeritus prof with specialization in; stealing is not corruption.
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Gen IBB Statement After GEJ Left His Home In Minna by luvinhubby(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
whoever believes this thrash will also believe that lake chad is located somewhere in Imo state. sad

4 Likes

Re: Gen IBB Statement After GEJ Left His Home In Minna by lokito: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2015
We are been governed by a cabal of occultic leaders.
The temple of this cabal says NO NO NO to GEJ. Based on numerical statistics and my own rational deduction, Obasanjo comprises 50% temple; IBB 35% temple; Others 15% temple
Re: Gen IBB Statement After GEJ Left His Home In Minna by sidvinci(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ days are numbered

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Akinwunmi’s Manifesto: Fact Or Fiction / #fasholalied - Jimi Agbaje Is NOT Owing Tax / A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.