Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle (1379 Views)

PDP Shuts Down Twitter Handle, Disowns Director New Media / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by horlabiyi(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is this the people shouting CHANGE ? Do you think these people actually trying to CHANGE this nation or they are just on revenge mission? See the picture to confirm this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Of course it wont change their minds, because they even need those skills to execute the evil plans they have for Nigeria.
God pass them
Gej till 2019

10 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by kheart(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Booked
Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by darlenese(f): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Senseless

2 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by francizy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Very terrible change I must tell you!

I fear Nigeria will fall further if they grab power..

Shame noni

3 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by Omololu007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
horlabiyi:
Is this the people shouting CHANGE ? Do you think these people actually trying to CHANGE this nation or they are just on revenge mission? See the picture to confirm this.
trash!
Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by ephemm(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
We know what the tweet means.

We are not dumb like GEJ.

Even if AIT likes, she doctors a video to show GMB carrying gun and leading Boko Haram, its too late, I have made up my mind to vote for change.

#SaiBuhari

6 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by Adeeko007(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Its just a change of political partiecs as the displaced and disgraced PDP power brokers are now the one crying change. I had better we face away the recycled politicians and embrase Transformation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by tit(f): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
apc is witchcraft

5 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by judiciarypalava: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaket.

Time to vote wisely

God bless GEJ

4 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by SomebodyLovesMe: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
You clearly missed the sarcasm.

The point being made is that AIT documentaries are often based on falsehood and hence meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by Phoenix212(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
who is now clueless and senseless

2 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by Adetula1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by ionsman: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Only a FOOL will see anything wrong with that tweet.
Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by mrrock: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tinubu also said "whether Buhari is qualified or not he's our candidate". APC have no respect for Nigeria. The type of government they will institute will be lootocracy!. A government where you're free to loot as much as you can.

3 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
U will soon see d agents of change/devil supporting dat nonsense, a country where ya say anytin and ya see foolish people supporting dem!

3 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by change9ja(f): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
D fact tht ait is included means any propanganda Pdp/ait releases nigeria has decided
Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by DaGC(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
PR gone wrong shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
ephemm:

Even if AIT likes, she [b]doctors [/b]a video to show GMB carrying gun and leading Boko Haram, its too late, I have made up my mind to vote for change.

#SaiBuhari

I believe the APCNigeria tweet was clear and without any other context other than the message it's passing. While I had commended them for the new strategies this year, I must say that the tweet (If it represents the views of the APC) shows how desperate they are and that my friend will only mean we (Nigerians) changed the cover of our phone and not the entire phone.

2 Likes

Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
ionsman:
Only a FOOL will see anything wrong with that tweet.

Lets play a game!

Look in the mirror, repeat your comment, look in the mirror again.
Taadaa! what do u see
Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by imsuboi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
ephemm:

Even if AIT likes, she doctors a video to show GMB carrying gun and leading Boko Haram, its too late, I have made up my mind to vote for change.

#SaiBuhari

your monicker sounds like phlegm.

I'm sure that's the sole content of that vacuum you call a head.

You and your lot should be gagged, bound hand and foot and thrown into yaba left.

_asshole undecided
Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by agileson: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Senselessness by Nigerians. Jumping from fry pan to fire. How can you vote for alhaji boko haram
Re: A Very Shameful Post From Apcnigeria Twitter Handle by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion: Aisha Buhari Wasn't Wrong Afterall / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g; Strategic Plans For Poll Swinging For President Jonathan / Buhari To Visit Akwa Ibom On Apirl 7, 2015 To Receive PDP Decampees Into APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.