Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls (4588 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Here are my reasons why I think Goodluck Jonathan keeps losing these online polls, Nigerians have not forgotten the following:
!)Asking Obama to come and fix Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH5ouq3wg10&x-yt-ts=1422327029&x-yt-cl=84838260
2)Lieing to Christian Amanpour on CNN power has improved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlXbkRnvH88&x-yt-ts=1422327029&x-yt-cl=84838260
3)Mohammed Abacha N446 Billion case stopped
4)Refusal to investigate and prosecute the $553 million dollar bribes collected by Nigerians officials in ENI oil deal indicted by an Italian court in October 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-2777505/Large-Enis-Nigerian-oil-deal-cash-went-bribes-Italian-prosecutors.html#ixzz3KsKGaN2U
5)Subsidy Scam of N2.3 thrillion naira
6)Misssing $20 billion dollars and refusing to release PWC audit report.
7)Malabu Oil scam
8On the campaign for re-election keep repeating you have no plans of jailing people engaged in corruption practices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFHRHz_2cho
9)How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? -money not up to the price of a peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail,is that good enough...Well Mr President Jim Nwobodo stole $5.1 million dollars
[img][/img]

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by madridguy(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Judgement day on its way. Can't wait till Val day when Almighty God will disgrace them all.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by minister2015: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2015
PDP is the utterest fiasco in Nigeria history. we cann't wait for change anymore.
SAI GMB/PYO

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2015
madridguy:
Judgement day on its way. Can't wait till Val day when Almighty God will disgrace them all.

God bless Nigeria.
This is the most exciting election ever,the prospect of an incumbent losing an election is what makes it more interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by alienvirus: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2015
The change is definitely on the horizon. The corrupt ones will be kicked out.

Their looting no dey give us assurance
Repentance no dey their plans eh
create annoyance for my heart So
Ala Oyi e!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Beautymc(f): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2015
It can't stop GEJ from winning
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2015
madridguy:

God bless Nigeria.
#teamGMB

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Beautymc:
I would like to hear your defence of Goodluck Jonathan in all the points I raised.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by watchthisposter(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2015
minister2015:
PDP is the utterest fiasco in Nigeria history. we cann't wait for change anymore.
SAI GMB/PYO

STFU

A huge part of APC came from PDP

A spade called by another name...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2015
watchthisposter:

STFU

A huge part of APC came from PDP

A spade called by another name...
What are you saying you furktard in "Sagamite voice"

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Safari29: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Feb 14 is too faarr

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by watchthisposter(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2015
seges:

What are you saying you furktard in "Sagamite voice"

Well if you don gerrit, I recommended some remedial classes, r.etard undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by clevvermind(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2015
and you think Jonathan would lose the election? smh.
grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2015
watchthisposter:

Well if you don gerrit, I recommended some remedial classes, retard undecided
Can I have your views on all the points I raised?Only a slowpoke will support GEJ after all I listed.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by datguru: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari has already lost the 2015 elections even if he win

Ask me how

Now, it is clear to all and sundry that this man has
committed perjury, meaning he took an oath for something
that does not exist. He said his certificate is with the military
but its no there, that's a lie and this offense can fetch one 14
years in prison so even if INEC allows buhari to contest and
Win, it will all end in court and GEJ takes over.
This confirms pastor suleman's prophecy.

grin grin
Kai buhari
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by masinga07(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2015
i cant understand why many people value dis online poll wen u know that more than 90% of those who wil vote on feb 14 doesnt bother themselves on something that has no real meaning.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by ichidodo: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2015
^^^ APC will cling to anything to curry public approval via online portals...while the real politicians PDP have penetrated the grass roots- those that dont know nairaland,Ait or other polls exist-doin the real politiciking..watch how this blows up in their faces.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2015
masinga07:
i cant understand why many people value dis online poll wen u know that more than 90% of those who wil vote on feb 14 doesnt bother themselves on something that has no real meaning.
I think the online vote is an accurate sample of how the South will vote and the youths. Most of the people in the South have access to the internet and are well educated and the voting polls online is a credible way of knowing how the youths will vote.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Hazardd(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Beautymc:
,who is this oneangry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2015
ichidodo:
^^^ APC will cling to anything to curry public approval via online portals...while the real politicians PDP have penetrated the grass roots- those that dont know nairaland,Ait or other polls exist-doin the real politiciking..watch how this blows up in their faces.
What are your views on the points I raised or are you a Zombie that follows Goodluck Jonathan blindly because your a benefiary of the corruption he has given a free reign
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Hazardd(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2015
if this election will be free and flair,i bet it,
Gej will not smell that seat

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by watchthisposter(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2015
seges:

Can I have your views on all the points I raised?Only a slowpoke will support GEJ after all I listed.

Actually I don't have too because it will be redundant.

I mean even if GEJ did do all that and is totally inept, what is your proposed solution; Buhari? Buharrii?? Seriously

A man with a proven record of being an ethnic jingoist, religious fanatic, violent jihadist?

Do you fire a witch only to replace him with a demon?

That will be like Russians saying Putin has failed us, let us vote him out and replace him with Stalin

You guys claim he will fight corruption but what about the missing, still unaccounted funds from his last regime?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2015
watchthisposter:

Actually I don't have too because it will be redundant.

I mean even if GEJ did do all that and is totally inept, what is your proposed solution; Buhari? Buharrii?? Seriously

A man with a proven record of being an ethnic jingoist, religious fanatic, violent jihadist?

Do you fire a witch only to replace him with a demon?

That will be like Russians saying Putin has failed us, let us vote him out and replace him with Stalin

You guys claim he will fight corruption but what about the missing, still unaccounted funds from his last regime?
I'm happy you raised your concerns. Check my thread and if you have any more questions on Buhari after reading it i'll answer you. Buhari may not be perfect,but he's the better alternative when compared with Goodluck Jonathan.
https://www.nairaland.com/2074548/dispelling-ait-documentary-pdp-propaganda

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Hazardd:
if this election will be free and flair,i bet it,
Gej will not smell that seat
We can only hope there is no rigging.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Doncolio(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2015
If you are part of the group saying the online polls mean nothing and you are above the age of consent...then something is fundamentally wrong somewhere.

Your total disregard for the reality of the poll is a show of the fabric of corruption in your blood stream and a potential to want to manipulate future actual results in your favour.

The majority of the people that I knowing voting on any fora has got a pvc...except they are deceiving themselves which is their personal business. I see no reason why they possibly wont vote just the way they did in any fora.

For anything to get better, it needs to change...lets begin to have a mind set that accepts reality or better it.

Need I say more? A word is enough for the wise.

Vote wisely!

#GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by watchthisposter(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2015
seges:

I'm happy you raised your concerns. Check my thread and if you have any more questions on Buhari after reading it i'll answer you. Buhari may not be perfect,but he's the better alternative when compared with Goodluck Jonathan.
https://www.nairaland.com/2074548/dispelling-ait-documentary-pdp-propaganda

I have read through your thread, and NO, he's not a better alternative.

You just put some pathetic evasions to even the simplest accusations leveled against him

Well his former colleague has this to say to both you and him;

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his “records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones."
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by nellyjohn: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2015
It is not true. Am sure GEJ won with 51%

GEJ till 2019
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has Lost AIT,Saharareporters And Nairaland Presidential Polls by Doncolio(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2015
nellyjohn:
It is not true. Am sure GEJ won with 51%

GEJ till 2019

Cool...better than disregarding the polls.

(1) (Reply)

The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election / See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court / This Is One Reason Why Nta Should Be Sold (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.