Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? (41141 Views)

Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Guys Will U Rock This Swag Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Dronedude(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
i will rock it when i see boko haram has taken over Nigeria

which is highly impossible....
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by MrGoc(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
some guys are just too......... shocked look at this pics and tell me what you think.Madness or what is this pics all about?
the way u hyped this topic . . .I was thinking maybe the dude was really crazy . . .but not until I viewed de pix . . .there's nothing wrong with that dude . .his hairstyle included . . Life is all about choice . . Had it been the dude in question happend to be a star . . @op . .will you place such a tag on this topic?? . . Just yesterday Ice prince flaunted his white beards and most guys appreciated it . . Should this hairstyle be an exception??
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by wtfCode: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
he's already insane.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by 1miccza: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
some guys are just too......... shocked look at this pics and tell me what you think.Madness or what is this pics all about?

I wouldn't even call this an outfit it looks more like a practice in insanity....
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
This one is good na. Has any of you seen the haircut of the traditional palace guards of the ooni of ife?

Laff go kill you! grin

They bisects the head at the center from back to front and barb the left side shinning and leave the right side bushy!

The day I visited dat Palace.... Laff almost kill me!! grin grin
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by perfectcrush(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Beautiful nonsense? See face
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by NaLaugh: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wait till one pastor declares it "holy haircut." Na then you go see different styles of it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by ogaprime(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:

Either de guy is drunk or de barber is drunk
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by suyamasta(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
laff wan wound me for here
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by dopekush(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
O boi I dey feel dis hairstyle die
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by gebest: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
chief from benin city
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by estdupsy: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is madness,if I see this I will definitely run
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by CahlMheRodney(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
make dem clear Road!.....see SWAG
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by EasyBundles(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by omatynx: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
There is an urgent vacancy for call centre agents. Duration is 5 weeks. Work to commence next week. Applicants should preferably live within close proximity to ilupeju. Must be a graduate, nice voice and articulate. Pay is 40k. send ur CV to omatynx@gmail.com now if interested.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Queeee(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Even baloteli will testify dat dis is craziness...
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by devine99(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
that guy na lord of the rings... if Na celebrity now wetin you go see be
#TeamRockingMyNewHairStyle

Naija I hail thee.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
ogaprime:

Either de guy is drunk or de barber is drunk
They are not only drunk,they high on hard drugs too grin
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
1miccza:

I wouldn't even call this an outfit it looks more like a practice in insanity....
yes very very!
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
MrGoc:
the way u hyped this topic . . .I was thinking maybe the dude was really crazy . . .but not until I viewed de pix . . .there's nothing wrong with that dude . .his hairstyle included . . Life is all about choice . . Had it been the dude in question happend to be a star . . @op . .will you place such a tag on this topic?? . . Just yesterday Ice prince flaunted his white beards and most guys appreciated it . . Should this hairstyle be an exception??
Guy u cant compare this style with ice prince beards naa,this hairstyle no fine atall
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by 1miccza: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes very very!

You know there was this very aweful hair style i saw on a dude some days ago it got me wondering if some people are actually not demonstrating a different specie of insanity here in lagos i couldn't get the pics though...
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Frankmishael:
luv how r u today
shocked any i am fine
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by ubath(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=prettythicksme post=30201977]some guys are just too......... shocked look at this pics and tell me what you think.Madness or what is this pics all about?[/quote

When the guy no be celebrity or a sport (footballer)
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
see as he look like someone with cholera
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by 1miccza: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
MrGoc:

Bros in all honesty i saw the ice prince pix and to me it was so cool but this guyy?? Pfftt naaa.. Tell me if given half the chance would you rather look like this guy or Ice prince??
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
donnypool:

its called side hawk
lol
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by ubath(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
When the guy no be celebrity or a sportman (footballer)
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
omatynx:
There is an urgent vacancy for call centre agents. Duration is 5 weeks. Work to commence next week. Applicants should preferably live within close proximity to ilupeju. Must be a graduate, nice voice and articulate. Pay is 40k. send ur CV to omatynx@gmail.com now if interested.
undecided
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by jcross19: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
this man need to be interogated because he looked like boko haram.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Motolank: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
No please
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked any i am fine
OK love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) / American Woman's Kids Wear Nigerian Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.