Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,086 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? (41279 Views)

Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Guys Will U Rock This Swag Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nickymezor(f): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Na first class madness hair style be dissmiley grin.wat was he thinking biko I guess he wanted to look funky tongue
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by ogaprime(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
They are not only drunk,they high on hard drugs too grin

Lool...cheap "highering" hard drugs
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by SamuelAgent(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
It shows the level of insanity in some individual.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by heayey(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
never
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Na small e remain before him start bitting pessin grin
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Ajarney(m): 3:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Ibo boi styleee...styleee
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by delishpot: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Na continuation of biabia nau. Biabia without end #BiabiaThatGoesAroundComesAround.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by IntroVAT: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2015
Beats by Osama grin grin
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
jcross19:
this man need to be interogated because he looked like boko haram.
na where u wan see him cheesy
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by 1miccza: 1:46am On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
na where u wan see him cheesy

Heyyy!!! Watagwan babe? Love those pics on your profile *whispering* you go teach me?
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2015
1miccza:

Heyyy!!! Watagwan babe? Love those pics on your profile *whispering* you go teach me?
I am fine but ur coment tho undecided
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by 1miccza: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am fine but ur coment tho undecided

Don't mind me was just fooling around what's good
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
1miccza:

Don't mind me was just fooling around what's good
I am fine and u?
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by 1miccza: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am fine and u?

Same what has kept you away for some time?
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
1miccza:

Same what has kept you away for some time?
work!
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by 1miccza: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
work!

I wanted to ask something about your work but you know stuffs like this should not be revealed in the open that was why i wanted us to exchange contacts not here though.... That's if you wish i seriously enjoy a good and hearty conversation
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by JacksonD7: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
He's crazy that's it
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by MrCork: 5:03am On Apr 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
some guys are just too......... shocked look at this pics and tell me what you think.Madness or what is this pics all about?

...darrlin putop yor picture agaain.i juss wanna see if i can kiss yor sexxxy lips smiley
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

...darrlin putop yor picture agaain.i juss wanna see if i can kiss yor sexxxy lips smiley
cheesy cheesy i dont have pics on my phone again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Ojong Shows Full Cleavage In Hot Dress At Dbanj's 10th Anniversa / Miss Africa Pageant Holds In Calabar, As Beauty Queens Arrive / Here Comes The Bride... With The Most Awful Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.