Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) (13422 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family / See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
I have been seeing his mentions by some twitter followers. I lost respect for the fool since he attacked Linda Ikeji. Real men do not attack ladies.
I agree he is an intelligent guy. Maybe he should replace FFK as Jonathan's spokesman on his re-election.
I will follow him on twitter

He didn't attack Linda. Linda felt pompous and he taught her how to be humble and they made up after that and are now best of friends.

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2015
olapluto:
I am not surprised by the many comments thinking Ayedee 'won' the debate. It is now confirmed that most Nigerian youths are not analytical. I will like someone to point to any minute in the whole video where ayedee actually made any point, or won any point. He was very cosmetic, smiling rather sheepishly most times, and always on the defensive.
He is also very cunny, dodging serious issues, misquoting Kayode just to try and put his point across. I am not surprised it it PDP apologists who think ayedee is making any sense. Its a case of a drowning man holding on to anything.

Keep consoling yourself.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by suretman(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2015
You mean Ayedee that brought down Linda Ikeji Blog for no good reason

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2015
You guys should go to his time line and see how he tore Soludo's latest article to shred with facts and verifiable data.

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by adadadon(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Aydee is intelligent no doubt Kayode should have let a home based Nigerian tackle like dolusegun
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2015
suretman:

No, I mean Buhari that overthrew a legitimate government.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by jmaine: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2015
suretman:

In other words Sai Buhari grin
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

He didn't attack Linda. Linda felt pompous and he taught her how to be humble and they made up after that and are now best of friends.
by hacking her site? Anyway its good they have made up. Good for both of them
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Well I couldn't watch the debate... Will do so when I have the time.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2015
olapluto:
I am not surprised by the many comments thinking Ayedee 'won' the debate. It is now confirmed that most Nigerian youths are not analytical. I will like someone to point to any minute in the whole video where ayedee actually made any point, or won any point. He was very cosmetic, smiling rather sheepishly most times, and always on the defensive.
He is also very cunny, dodging serious issues, misquoting Kayode just to try and put his point across. I am not surprised it it PDP apologists who think ayedee is making any sense. Its a case of a drowning man holding on to anything.
Thank you bro. Most gullible Nigerians mistakenly take oratory skills for intelligence. Fluency in English language is not indicative of intelligence or attention to detail.

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
You guys should go to his time line and see how he tore Soludo's latest article to shred with facts and verifiable data.
and my boyfriend FFK could not do the same? FFK is a disgrace to Igbo women. He should be replaced with AyeDee.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by najoke: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2015
is Ayedee not the same guy that hacked linda ikeji's blog and demanding for money ......same guy people were cursing up and down.

No wonder you TANdriods now see him as a hero....just like FFK.........PDPiigs celebrating and honoring thieves since 19bc

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by orinocopulse: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Bro MrAyedee is way ahead Kayode Ogundamisi. He always backs his points with facts and verifiable data unlike Kayode who is mostly emotional and sentimental. Remember he was alleged to be the origin of the Reinhard Bonnke crusade picture said to be a picture of APC rally in Kano.

Largely true. To be fair, Ogundamisi later apologised for that, saying a supporter sent it to him but that's a good that should never have been made.

AyeDee on the other hand, while I respect his maturity in communication and analysis, has also hard his fair share of propaganda spread (just check his timeline) and to be honest he seems to have an axe to grind with GMB (a man he once proclaimed as THE BEST HEAD OF STATE NIGERIA EVER HAD). smiley
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by najoke: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
suretman:
Help me ask the TANdriods now praising the thief shocked.......as usaual, Mr. Ayedee just like they did to FFK, your sin has been forgiven because of your support to the grand master of corruption.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by GuyFawkes: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

MrAyedee is Fulani. His full name is Alexander Mukhtar Dan'Iyan

He is Ebira not Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by atlwireles: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:
Kayode sounded like a typical nairalander who loves exaggerating events grin. That Ayedee guy is blessed upstairs cool. . . .

He sounded like our transgender monikers. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by olapluto(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ayedee's first shot was an answer to the question on impact of social media.
His response? Lets thank Jonathan for the number of Nigerians on social media.
Kayode's response? Let us thank Nigerians that fought the cabals. People like Beko Ransom Kuti, and freedom fighters.

Therein lies the difference between the two of them. Kayode knows where Nigeria is coming from. Will GEJ be where he is if June 12 agitators didnt pressure the military? The Save Nigeria group nko?

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Reptyle(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

MrAyedee is Fulani. His full name is Alexander Mukhtar Dan'Iyan

He is Igbira from Okene in Kogi State actually.

His real name is Mukhtar Daniyan.

Dude changed his name to Dan'Iyan and began to claim northern origin perhaps for political gain.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
GuyFawkes:

He is Ebira not Fulani.

He personally claims to be Fulani while people have linked him to Ebira. SOyinka referred to him as a Fulani wannabe.

He was involved in the struggle against Abacha in the 90s
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by atlwireles: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
A debate with facts and figures, something APC never likes.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by jmaine: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
atlwireles:

He sounded like our transgender monikers. grin grin grin grin

Live . . . . grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
by hacking her site? Anyway its good they have made up. Good for both of them

Chineke! You see, you didn't even know what problems they had. He didn't hack Linda's site. It had to do wwith intellectual property rights....

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Chineke! You see, you didn't even know what problems they had. He didn't hack Linda's site. It had to do wwith intellectual property rights....
yes I know it had to do with Linda stealing his work and later he hacked her site.
Anyway,they have settled,that's the main thing
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Kenai: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
DonaldGenes:
The beautiful thing about this debate is both hail from Yoruba States

Mukhtar Dan'Iyan (MrAyeDee) is from NIGER STATE.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Kenai: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Reptyle:

He is Igbira from Okene in Kogi State actually.

His real name is Mukhtar Daniyan.

Dude changed his name to Dan'Iyan and began to claim northern origin perhaps for political gain.

Really? And I was so sure he was from Bida in Niger State sef.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

I am thinking AyeDee and Datolee are the same persons.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
yes I know it had to do with Linda stealing his work and later he hacked her site.
Anyway,they have settled,that's the main thing

He didn't hack her site. He took the case to Google and they took LIB down.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by obailala(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mr Ayedee is just a smooth talker with a nice accent re-echoing the same old fables we have always been told by Jonathan and his people while Kayode unfortunately sounded like the typical Nairaland political e-thugs delivering one of those online gutter fights.

Now to the main contents of their discussions, under the veil of the nice accent and smooth talk of Ayedee, all he said are just the same old deceitful ramblings of imaginary achievements which dubious and uninformed people have continually peddled to paint Goodluck as a messiah who should be worshipped.

Firstly, I think the Goodluck handlers are very adept at sophistry, how else can Mr Ayedee or anyone else explain to me that Jonathan has done exceptionally well with the economy?... Prof Soludo trashed the so called voodoo economics which GEJ handlers have been feeding Nigerians with and I am yet to see anyone who disputes the hard figures quoted by Soludo. Both Mr Ayedee and FFK tried to give a response to the Prof's write-up but they only ended up attacking the personality of the messenger even as they questioned his motives.

They tell the gullible that GEJ has made Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa, albeit through a rebase (recalculation) but I just marvel at this clever deceit. A lot of Nigerians are celebrating this as GEJ's achievement because they have no idea what a rebase is.

Then again, someone tells me GEJ made Nigeria's GDP growth rate the 3rd fastest in the world and I ask, "if Jonathan is celebrated for maintaining Nigeria's GDP growth at an average range of 5-7%, I suppose we should kill ourselves for OBJ who grew our GDP growth rate from 0% to this average range?.. To correct the grand misconception which the Jonathanians capitalize on to deceive the teeming population of uninformed and information hungry Nigerians, we were able to surpass countries like Brazil and Russia in the GDP growth race not necessarily because we moved faster but rather because those countries slowed down and fell off the charts. Nigerians really need to be told the truth.

A leadership which experiences a mega oil boom for 5 years and the only effect we get are a monumental drop in our foreign reserves, astronomic increase in external debts and instant austerity measures at the very second the world oil prices drop, is this what a reasonable person calls exceptional economic achievements especially at a time of unprecedented oil boom?... Oh! lest I forget, we got some refurbished 1970 trains in return for the gaping hole in our foreign reserves, Halleluia!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

He didn't hack her site. He took the case to Google and they took LIB down.
Oh! Now I remember! Pardon me for forgetting .That was what happened. cheesy cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by mrmetoo1: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lets be honest, Mr Aye Dee's delivery was better than Kayode's because of his "accent" and so on. In content however, Mr Aye Dee just spewed the same PDP talking points. When he was clearly losing he used the Pro-APC card, I'm sure he couldn't wait to use that. Kayode finished him when he said GEJ was steering the country in the right direction. Then generally I wasn't satisfied with the debate because I felt like some topics were not really discussed properly I guess because of time.

For this debate, GEJ guys are going to say AyeDee won, GMB guys will say Kayode so this debate didn't really achieve much in terms of swaying anyone's opinion.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Mogidi: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
I twitted two days ago that if you had to follow anyone for political twits, @mr aye dee is your man. It was unfortunate mr Ogundamisi laid bare his inept debating skills taking on the formidable Aye Dee.
Mr AyeDee whooped his lazy a.z.z that I felt sorry for the poor guy.
Follow me @MoseOgidi.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by obailala(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Lets be honest, Mr Aye Dee's delivery was better than Kayode's because of his "accent" and so on. In content however, Mr Aye Dee just spewed the same PDP talking points. When he was clearly losing he used the Pro-APC card, I'm sure he couldn't wait to use that. Kayode finished him when he said GEJ was steering the country in the right direction. Then generally I wasn't satisfied with the debate because I felt like some topics were not really discussed properly I guess because of time.

For this debate, GEJ guys are going to say AyeDee won, GMB guys will say Kayode so this debate didn't really achieve much in terms of swaying anyone's opinion.
Absolutely!.. Mr Ayedee only sounded good because of a nice accent, the content of his words were the same old fables we hear everyday from the GEJites. How can any right thinking person boast of Jonathan's handling of the economy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am / Oyegun, APC Governors In Crucial Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.